We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Market

Go down 
+15
Archnazg
Manovan Marrowsteel
Avior
Tyragon Shademourn
Siheld
Vexacus
Feronius
Seidra
Vypra
Opathu
Kaeldrin
Brontz
Shadowhoof
Adalan
Shadowtroll
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Would your char visit such a place as a Black Market?
Yes, he might need some stuff.
The Black Market - Page 4 Vote_lcap100%The Black Market - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 20 ]
No, I am a good dude.
The Black Market - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Black Market - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 20

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Black Market - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:31 pm

I have pushed GHI since months on Horde side now, originally started by me and 5 guildys. Was awesome fun so we though of creating open RP events who would require some elements of this.

So the Black Curtain Nights started who got it amongst the patrons of the bar pretty popular. I recommend it as well to other RP'ers who want more fun.

And yup Adalan the Book future is the best so far in my opinion, should spend more time on it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 pm

I installed the GHI as soon as it came out, made an epic "Yrjials panties" and havent used it since.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:14 pm

And what I said: You don't need to understand it to have fun Very Happy
Just use other's item, only thing you have to get is how to rightclick items that others made and traded with you.. and how to open the bag ofcourse.. now that's really really standard WoWinfo Razz ow.. and knowing how to read is important to!

And using GHI I like most for adding a bit of an RPelement without effort and without getting repetetive (repeating same shit)
I mean by making items with several different random expressions and sounds for common uses, such as for example a sword with 6 fighting emotes, randomly.. without poweremoting. Just naming something on the spot, but it could be 6 different whistle emotes every now and then for all I care.. just to add a small RP, but fun / non-bothersome RPelement into lvling / walking trough a town / running into RPers. It's imo really sometimes the small things that make the big changes to the atmosphere Surprised It just creates a bit of extra's for the game and more immersion ( I think that's the word?) especially for yourself by adding funny sounds or handy items that make your WoW easier and more fun (RPwise but maybe also in general)
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:20 pm

What Fero said,

The Books are awesome, its fun and loving to read what others wrote or found on their adventures. Also great to receive or give orders with messengers which gives a little bit of quest atmosphere (for some folks as me interesting)

Update:

We are working getting the Black Market on the Alliance side soon Wink While RP'ing to smuggle goods you could soon buy drugs made in Silvermoon, I will try to find some stuff for the Horde Black Market who should get more exotic with Alliance stuff as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 11:57 am

Today 20:20 server time in the Murder Row of Silvermoon City the Black Curtain Cartel holds another Exotic Goods Trade Market.

Gnome slaves inclusive.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:33 pm

*will try to come*
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:38 am

Awesome black market last night! Can't wait till the next ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Tomorrow 18th March - Wednesay will be another Black Market.

This time I dare to present it as a global RP event for both factions:

If you are Horde and looking for the latest drugs from the Bloodmoon Clan laboratory's, if your looking for the latest 'legal' import from the Black Curtain Cartel or just the feeling of shadowy company come to the Murder Row of Silvermoon City at 20:00 - 20:30 server time.

If you are Alliance and in need of special goods from the Cartel or common pirate goods join at 20:00 - 20:30 server time the Black Market in Menethil Harbor!

Note: The indicated time is when the event will start, not how long it will last.

Reminders:
GHI is preferred since its a Market based event on this addon.

Hope to see people there!

Last edited by Shadowtroll on Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emil_frojd

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:16 am

I am pretty sure you mean Wednesday the 18th not the 17th since it is the Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Hard day and two beer result in such a thing, thanks have edited it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Market   The Black Market - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Market
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4