We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Curtain nights!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Black Curtain nights! Empty
PostSubject: The Black Curtain nights!   The Black Curtain nights! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:30 pm

-Draaaaaaahhhh!...
-Yes Drarkan...you will tomorow help out in the bar...and do something about your drooling problem, you know what I mean?
-*drool* Draaahhh!...kan serves master Lina only!...
The elf glares angrily at the undead and raises her fist.
-Shut it you Drarkan! Damn it you do what I say or else!
The mindless undead cowers in fear by the look of his master.
-Draaahhh!...Serve...master...Draahh...good...draahh...*drool*...do...what...master Lina...say...draahhh!...
-Good boy Drarkan, now go help out Illidren with the preparations for the Black Curtain Nights...and serious! Stop drooling! We manage the bar to attract people and not to scare them away.
The undead just nodded once and run out of the room to find Illidren.

-I never understood why we need this bar...from the other side when I am not at shift this will be a great place to relax. Hmm maybe its not a bad after all.

((OOC

Yup we are going to make this regularly and tomorow from 21:00 the inn in Silvermoon city will be a RP scene for all sort of more darker and shady figures. If you think this may be interesting for your char or something feel free to give us a visit. IC there are no posters around but the guards in Silvermoon may rumor about these things and you could pop in.

Well you wont see Drarkan there but probably many Bloodsail blackhands members, have fun.))
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

The Black Curtain nights!
Page 1 of 1