We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!

Go down 
+5
Shadowtroll
Quintilius
Macloren
Xoran
Speatus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Speatus

Speatus

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-11

[RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! Empty
PostSubject: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Ashenvale under marshal law!

The announcement was being hammered into posts, sign boards and tree trunks through the Horde controlled sections of Ashenvale forest, as well as the borders into other regions. Heralds read the words aloud from towers and ramparts throughout the region before and after every meal of the day.

Let it be known that the lands of Ashenvale are now placed under marshall law. By order of Chieftan Garrosh Hellscream, and carried out by the Warsong Blades and High General Crimsonwolf, all citizens of the Horde and unaffiliated travelers will obey these edicts in the lands of Ashenvale.

Any citizen of the Horde or neutral party found out of doors after dark without direct military authorisation from an officer of the Blades will be arrested.

Any citizen of the Horde or neutral party found entering, leaving, or traveling within the boundaries of Ashenvale without Wasong Blade approval will be arrested.

Any citizen of the Horde or neutral party under suspicion of dealing with the enemy, or compromising their loyalty to the Horde, will be arrested.

Any citizen of the Horde or neutral party who resists these edicts, defies the word of the Blades or the Elders of the Warsong Clan, or shows any elements of disloyalty, will be arrested.

The Warsong Blades retain authorisation to detain, incarcerate, or excecute any citizen of the Horde or neutral party arrested as per these edicts.

This declaration is made for the glory and security of the Horde.

Lok'tar ogar!
In the name of Chieftan Hellscream, honoured be the Warsong!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/warsong/
Xoran

Xoran

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:52 pm

((Well hang a worm in front of my nose and call me fish.. pirat ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:42 am

Xoran wrote:
((Well hang a worm in front of my nose and call me fish.. pirat ))

((Can I come too? Cool ))
Back to top Go down
Macloren

Macloren

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:19 pm

((I think given the number of dirty undead there are in stormwind these days, The Orderof Illumination should do the same thing in Cathederal Square))
Back to top Go down
Xoran

Xoran

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Macloren wrote:
((I think given the number of dirty undead there are in stormwind these days, The Orderof Illumination should do the same thing in Cathederal Square))

((Undead in stormwind?? Where?

[RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! StormwindGallery
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:35 pm

[RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! Quinhungover

Quin's been in Stormwind too! Good drinking spots.. He woke up with a helluva hangover though.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 pm

[RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! Wowscr10

To encourage people visit that place you have to show the before and not the after pictures!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Xoran wrote:
[RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! StormwindGallery

I think I see it... but I´m not quite sure... It is on the left side, right?
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm

I heard he swings to the left, yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:38 pm

(( Katalmach's post: copied from SSL forum))

The great hall of Kargathia Keep was cold and dark. The only light came from the dim and dying torches on the walls, which cast only enough to make shadows stretch across the room like wicked specters.

Katalmach took no notice of the dying torches. He had been pacing this hall deep in thought for the better part of an hour. His wolves, Shakar and Gorag, lay nearby, where they were gnawing on Night Elven bones. The two beasts had been fighting with each other all night, made tense by their master’s mood. Katalmach had put them both in their place once their bickering became a distraction, and now they lay there silently, brooding and anxious.

“Sentry!” Katalmach bellowed the command.

An armored orc rushed in a moment later, tension clearly showing on his face as he saluted sharply.

Katalmach didn’t spare the orc more than a glance. “I trust the captains are here by now? Send them both in, or send for their heads.”

“I obey, Commander.”

The sentry left, and a moment later two more orcs entered the room. Both of them looked weary, and their eyes were bloodshot as they saluted their commanding officer.

Katalmach took a moment to assess them both before speaking.

“Strength and honour, brothers. Make your reports.” He stared at one of the Captains, indicating that he was to speak first.

“Sir, all is as you and the General have ordered it. The guard at the Mor’shan rampart has been doubled, and all who seek to pass through are being sent to the Mor’shan base camp for evaluation, before being sent away. We have a full squadron of men at both the breach and the Talondeep Path, and our windriders have mobilized to form an aerial perimeter, as best they are able. Additional worgs have been added to all patrols through the forest, and unauthorized travelers are being round up and arrested. The guard for the Runemaster’s prisoner has also been increased. All soldiers are on double shifts.”

Katalmach nodded at the Captain, pleased at the news. “You are performing as expected Captain. Continue to do so. Make it clear to all the sergeants that lethal force is not only authorized, but is a direct order should any resistance be met. No elf, orc... or tauren... is to evade our justice. Impress on the men at the rampart that no one, absolutely no one, is to pass through unauthorized, be it to enter Ashenvale or to leave. They are to waver in this duty for nothing less than the personal arrival of the Warchief at the head of the Kor’kron. Understood?”

“Yes, Blade Elder.”

Katalmach grinned for a moment, before moving his gaze to the second captain. “Speak.”

The orc cleared his throat before speaking. “Commander, everything is ready. Our scouts report no change to your findings. The new shredders arrived from Ratchet yesterday. The operation will continue on schedule.”

Katalmach listen to the report, a grin growing on his face with each word. “Excellent. See that it remains so. This operation cannot become compromised. General Crimsonwolf will take our heads to the Hold to adorn Hellscream’s table if we fail at this. And above all else, this information is not to pass beyond the Clan. I will hold you personally responsible if that should happen.”

The warrior allowed a brief look of unease to cross his features, before remembering himself and correcting the show the weakness. Katalmach made no comment as he continued.

“Remember, warriors, that we are faced with treachery within the Horde. Not even our usual allies can be trusted. Nothing passes beyond our direct chain of command. Now, you are dismissed. Get back to work.”

The soldiers saluted and left, leaving the Blade Elder alone with the worgs and the shadows once again. Katalmach moved to a table, retrieving the skull of the Night Elf whose bones his dogs were chewing on. With a grin, he slammed it into the table, shattering it into a dozen shards.

[ Post edited by Katalmach ]
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:47 am

One odd thing in the end tough.. if you slam a skull on a table, you can't shatter it? can you?
Or did I misread something.. Anyway, nice dognames Razz
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Feronius wrote:
One odd thing in the end tough.. if you slam a skull on a table, you can't shatter it? can you?
Or did I misread something.. Anyway, nice dognames Razz

elf skulls shatter better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!   [RP]Ashenvale under marshal law! Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP]Ashenvale under marshal law!
Page 1 of 1