We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April

Go down 
+2
Siheld
Vypra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April Empty
PostSubject: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:29 am

Nazrug could hear the low growls and sound of bones splintering between the jaws of the giant Worgs. Each crack echoed from out of the Worg enclosure and across the yard, they had just arrived from Northrend along with the weapon shipment that he had requested, the General had ensured that the supplies had been delivered promptly. He ran his finger over an axe blade as he made his way over to the Worg enclosure. The Axe was sharp, good, made from the finest titan steel in Northrend, the weapons were excellent quality and he had every intention to make sure they were used to their full potential.

A sudden shift of wind and he picked up the scent, a set of red eyes glowed in the dark, watching his every movement. A low growl then followed and Nazrug noticed a long strand of Worg drool dip onto the floor. He knew how to respond to animals, he was a shaman after all, show them fear or weakness and they will tear out your throat. He drew closer to the Worg pen, the growl got deeper and more aggressive. Nazrug began to speak clearly and calmly, his eyes steadily fixed on the red glow.

“It is your instinct to fight to be the alpha, it is in your blood to challenge the head of the pack. The very reason you were born, to fight for and rule your lands.”

The Worg growled at his words as he walked closer and closer, both their eyes never leaving the lock, the stalemate they had created. Nazrug’s sharp fangs glinted in the dim torch light and his red tainted eyes burned, taking on a savage appearance. He could feel his blood boil and the adrenaline course through his veins. He knew that if the Worg wished it, it would tear through the flimsy wooden enclosure and rip him apart. But Nazrug showed no weakness, no fear, no hesitation.

“Well pup... Ashenvale is my land now, and I am the Alpha of this pack!”

He leapt forward, axe in hand and brought it down hard on the enclosure made from wood and steel. The loud clang rang out across the lumber camps and the Worg whimpered, with tail between his legs, he retreated to the back of the closure. Nazrug smirked, pointing the blade of the axe at the cowering Worg.

“I will be riding to battle on you.”

Nazrug knew that this was just the first of many encounters he would have to face as the new Alpha in Ashenvale. He also knew that the only way to get the results he wanted was to reach out and take every opportunity he could, armed with the finest weapons known to the clan and the unshakable courage on his men he could not fail.

He looked out into the forest, the dark shadows of nightfall masking everything outside the range of the Warsong torches. He certainly hoped that the Kal’dorei underestimated him, the look on the faces of the defeated is so much sweeter if they had never expected to be defeated. He already had his first target, the Outrider scouts had been searching for it for weeks. One of the Outriders had been standing there the whole time, his gaze fixed straight ahead as he waited for Nazrug’s presence.

“Silverwind refuge...” He growled.

The Outrider nodded, slung his axe over his shoulder and mounted his Worg. With a crack of his whip the Worg leapt forward and sped off in the direction of the Mor’shan base camp. He carried a message for the officers of the Outriders with the details of the attack. Nazrug’s face was stern as he turned and made his way back to Kargathia Keep, secretly hoped that the Outrider was intercepted by the enemy. Then everything would fall into place.

---------------------------------OOC----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone interested:

The Silverwind Refuge in Ashenvale will be attacked at approximately 20:30 on Tuesday night (Server time 21st April) by some of the finest the Warsong have to offer... or will it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:30 am

Verosha looked towards Ashenvale as she sat on the wooden planks of one of the Towers behind the walls of the Splintertree Post. A wind, a gust suddenly sweeped the dust up and formed images of chaos and destruction. Verosha Witherhand grinned, this manifestation was probably an omen of misery and chaos to be in Ashenvale. She sighed.

"Let those fools fight all they want, let them slaughter and let them bleed themselves to death. However, should harm come to the camp, they will answer to me! MY safety must be garanteed!"

Verosha didn't care if the Warsong slaughtered the Elves of the forest, she didn't care if any violence was occuring, but she wasn't prepared for anything to happen to her people, not that she really cared for them either, but the illusion of care was to be there.

"Well perhaps it will be on the other side of Ashenvale and not on my very doorstep, let us hope so. I don't want any fool to give those wretched tree rats a reason to come knocking on my walls!"

Verosha growled and climbed down.

"My plans should not be hindered, I am not prepared yet."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporting RP events with love!
[ Post edited by Verosha ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:30 am

Wisps echo the words spoken and the deeds done with in the Groves. The Keepers of the Grove are well contacted to all that takes place within their wooded sanctity. Everything has a spirit.

Ilanowyr apologies to the briarthorn as he plucked several barbs from its roots, then threw them at the omnipresent Outrider. The wind carried the barbs along for him, thrusting them faster and faster towards their target. Ilanowyr concentrated, touching upon that which controlled the barbs’ growth.

Before they struck, they thorny pieces swelled. By the time they hit the Outrider, many were nearly as large as the ears of a Night Elf. Scores of thorns buried themselves in the Orc’s body. Leaving the body of the Orc to the earth and the creatures of the undergrowth.

Slowly, Ilanowyr brought everything back into focus – blinking his golden, pupilless eyes in thought, before he darted of into the concealment of the woods – something must be organized.

----< OOC >----
I hope I can muster the Keepers in time for this.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:32 am

The General's voice rang out triumphantly.

"This grove is mine! I claim it, just as death claimed your miserable demigod! Come out and die as he did!"

And then there were arrows.

So many arrows.

The forest was a blur of movement, as Kaldorei forces emerged and fell on the Warsong forces like hungry birds of prey.

"Rally together my warriors! Show them the fury of the Warsong!" General Katalmach Duskclaw roared in outrage, refusing to accept that defeat stared him in the face.

"For Hellscream!" The collective roar of the orcish soldiers sounded like thunder, as one of the bloodiest battles to be fought in Ashenvale in recent years was waged.

And then, in the chaos of the battle, an orc was struck down by the power of an elven druid.

"The General! The General has fallen! To his side my brothers!" An orcish grunt sounded the dire news in a ferocious cry.

The Warsong had, unthinkably, lost the battle.

But the war was not over.

-----<OOC>------

Firstly, many thanks to the Keepers of the Grove and the Silverwing Outrunners for a memorable evening.

My regrets that we were fewer than we had thought we would be. I also think we were a bit late. We were waiting for someone else that never showed (not for the battle, but a related matter), and things weren't exactly to plan. But your massive contribution to our evening was fantastic.

I confess, I thought that any opposition we would face would be the usual bit; Warsong Blades running in circles trying to find a handful of Keepers of the Grove. Being overwhelmed as we were was in fact a very pleasant surprise. You certainly earned a victory for the alliance, and my hat's off to you.

I would also like to commend your combined force for its discipline. After some dissapointments we have had in world rppvp, it is really great to see such a large group acting in the good form that you did.

IC, I (Katalmach) am gravely wounded from this defeat, and when (if?) I recover, I will do my best to continue this saga in a satisfying way. The Warsong will not take this defeat sitting down, of that you can be sure.

Again, several thanks and my respect to the guilds involved.
[ Post edited by Katalmach ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:34 am

apologies for not picking up on this early enough to promote it here until after the fact. Sounds like you guys managed to have a very successful cross-faction event that both sides were happy with.

Well done and three cheers for the Blades and the Keepers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 am

Awesome!
It is good to read my old guild is actually doing some Ashenvale RP-PVP again. I tought it would never happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 am

I say lets deforest Ashenvale and make on the fire some green tree huger stew!

And aye sounds good Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Drakonis

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 am

Memorable event, really great!
Had a lot of fun being here.
Definately hoping for another one of these..

The event started earlier for me when some horde from (some guild with "Kalimdor" in it's guild name) barged through Astranaar..
encountered them at Raynewood Retreat, where they eventually had help.. Mykir and I couldnt withstand the powers of a warrior, hunter, warlock and 2 rogues..
1 of the rogues in specific (Warsong Blade member) I'd like to duel you sometime, as you seem a really good adversary (compared to the other rogue present that day at least ^^ )

Warsong Blades, thank you for the memorable event. I'll do my best to rejoin another one!
Also thanks to Silverwing Outrunners and Keepers of the Grove.. we became a true force.

~Shirlenya Whisperblade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakonis7.deviantart.com
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 am

Drakonis wrote:

1 of the rogues in specific (Warsong Blade member) I'd like to duel you sometime, as you seem a really good adversary (compared to the other rogue present that day at least ^^ )

That would be Cheneta. If you think she seemed good on the rogue, you should see her on her shaman, (Conqueror) Xenya. The girl is insane ^^

Just to add to what I said in my realm post, I am truly grateful to have the Keepers on this realm. They are brilliant enemies, and without them life would be much more dull. Props to the Silverwing Outrunners as well, for turning it out as they did.
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:29 am

i should have come in PVP gear Razz
maybe then i wouldnt die so fast.

also i got a screenshot Very Happy

[RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April Wowscr14
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 am

Katalmach wrote:
Drakonis wrote:

That would be Cheneta. If you think she seemed good on the rogue, you should see her on her shaman, (Conqueror) Xenya. The girl is insane ^^

Just to add to what I said in my realm post, I am truly grateful to have the Keepers on this realm. They are brilliant enemies, and without them life would be much more dull. Props to the Silverwing Outrunners as well, for turning it out as they did.

Grr... I indeed found out how good Xenya was.
(luring me away from the rest of the fight, then nuking me down :< )

Same goes to you and Warsong Blades, Katalmach Smile
Ashenvale RP-PvP is far from dead because of your band of greenskins Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakonis7.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:55 pm

How come all the fun events happen while I'm gone? Wink
I bet Katal planned this so i couldn't bug him about losing... i'm on to you... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April   [RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP Event]: the Alpha of Ashenvale - By Nazrug on 21st April
Page 1 of 1