We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Athilen

Athilen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-22

(A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders Empty
PostSubject: (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders   (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 pm

((Also posted on the SSL Forums))

Borrin Bricknose unfurls an old tattered map and spreads it over a wooden table in the Lions Pride Inn. He carefully places a mug of mead in each corner to stop it from rolling up again. "Right then...", he steps back and another mug of mead is eagerly thrust into his outstretched hand, "I will show you this map once only, so study it well and memorise it", he chugs down the mead and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand before he continues to address three Humans who have hired him for his "expertise in the wilderness".

"Once you have left Auberdine, follow the road to the border of Ashenvale, from there pick up this trail", he runs a gnarled finger over a faint line on the map leading to The Zoram Strand. "This trail will be your safest route, it is hidden well enough from the Horde and rarely traveled by anyone from the Alliance". He stands back and takes another swig of mead as the Humans move in closer to study the map, they talk amongst themselves and one of them taps a point on the map with his finger. "What's this?.. A Claw?.. What does that mean, why is that part of the map left blank?".

Borrin gives the Human a toothless smile, "That Lad, is Outrider country, it's not been mapped because I have never been that deep into Ashenvale.." He glares at one of the Humans as he hears him mutter "Pfft.. Expertise...". The old Dwarf growls, "Mark my words well Human, stay out of that area, the Wild Kaldorei roam that part o the Forest".

"Wild Kaldorei?" another Human retorts, "Are they not just Night Elves? Part of the Alliance? They hold no threat to us...". Borrin shakes his head "I met two of them once," he taps an eyepatch over his left eye, " They gave me this, as a reminder and a warning to others, they are neither Horde or Alliance, some say they have supporters within the Cenarion Circle, others say they are outlawed to Darnassus, some even speak of strange hunting rituals, all are just hearsay and rumours. Their armor is covered with trophies, teeth, claws... Shrunken heads, that sort of thing. They have chosen to leave civilisation behind, spend there lives in the wilderness, the self proclaimed protectors of Ashenvale, independant, ruthless and dangerous. Their sign is the Claw of the Ashenvale Bear, it symbolises strength and nature, should you see this sign, turn around and retrace your steps, don't look back.. Never... Look back".

Borrin finishes his mead and makes for the door of the Inn, before leaving he turns and eyes the Humans, "Some say they are spirits, moving in the shadows, forever watching.. Stray from the trails and paths in Ashenvale and you will be at their mercy, respect the Forest and you may live to reach the Zoram Strand.. Then again.. You may not... ". The old Dwarf grins as he leaves the inn and looks up at the full, bright Moon in a clear night sky, he mutters to himself as he heads towards Stormwind, "A hunting Moon...".

((OOC))

Greetings SSL, The Ashenvale Outriders is a new, Night Elf only RP Guild. We are looking to recruit mature Roleplayers who want to contribute stories and ideas to the Guild. WPvP and Guild events can be organised by any member of the Guild. Also, we want to try and cater for all aspects of the game so Guild instance runs and Raiding once we get the levels. Because we are (very) new we are going to need some Officers, players who enjoy some responsibility and organising events, with the possibility of becoming a "PVE" Officer as we grow and progress, to organise the PvE aspect of the Guild and another for PvP, WPvP and Arena teams.

/w me in game if you're interested or see our Forum http://outriders.forumotion.net/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders   (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm

Welcome to wearelegion and thanks for posting Smile

looks like a nice guild concept, good luck with the recruitment.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Huyana

Huyana

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders   (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:36 pm

If only PvP/RP servers were alowed to have characters on both sides i'd be with you in a second with my Nelf hunter, who's current abode is at the Argent Dawn server. Sounds really interesting, best of luck getting it up and running Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.noctem.phpbb24.com
Speatus

Speatus

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders   (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:47 pm

We hope that one of our patrols will run into yours.. should be good fun.

(A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders Outonpatrol
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/warsong/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders   (A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders Empty

Back to top Go down

(A) RP Guild The Ashenvale Outriders
Page 1 of 1