We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug Empty
PostSubject: [rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug   [rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:42 am

Nazrug, alpha of the Ashenvale Offensive, roared in pain as the shaman tried to ease his wounds. Fury had clearly consumed his mind, clouding his thoughts, he grabbed the shaman by the neck, lifting him clear off his feet. The Alpha’s sharp feral fingernails pierced the skin on the side of his neck as blood trickled down the shaman’s chest. Nazrug’s flesh was covered in burns from holy energy and slashes from the human swords, but his rage had survived the night. He was as strong as ever. Saliva dripped from his fangs and his eyes burned red as he snarled, his powerful roar echoed throughout Kargathia Keep.

“They -dare- to sneak into Warsong land under the cover of darkness like forsaken wretches!” His grip tightened, the shaman began to choke.

“The craven pink-skinned piglets will pay for their foolish display of bravado. They forget who they insult, the forget that we are Warsong!”

The shaman tried to use both hands to break free from the Alpha’s grip, but his efforts were fruitless, Nazrug’s strength was fuelled by his own personal rage, the spirit of flame and the strength of the earth.

“Why were they here, Why are pink skins roaming around in Ashenvale?!”

Nazrug dropped the Orc. The shaman quickly stood up rubbing his neck lightly, hiding his coughs and trying to hide his obvious discomfort. He could not display weakness in front of the Alpha. In this very moment, he knew Nazrug would have his head on a spear if he was pushed too far.

“With respect Alpha...” *Cough* "...the spirits cannot enter your body to cleanse the burns if you resist like this.” The shaman managed to say, reaching for a steaming bowl of burning incense.

The shaman continued...

“Although their actions seem out of place, considering all the attention is in the North right now, I would imagine that there are various reasons why they would launch an attack on the outriders. There king has declared the Horde an enemy and our chieftain attacked their king right in the middle of Dalaran. I believe the General sent a threat to the human faction’s leader and I’m sure the matter wasn’t helped by the announcements that have been put up all over Ashenvale.”

Let us also not forget that they are more friendly with the forest Kal’dorei than they are with us, their presence here could have been in aid of their Kal’dorei allies.”

Nazrug brushed the shaman away as he tried to apply the balm and walked over to the window of the keep. He looked over the lumber yard, the peons and guards worked away in the sun, sawdust masking everything further than the camp gates. Nazrug had never seen humans stalking around in Ashenvale. He grinned, suddenly amused by the thought of it. He spun on his heel and reached out for his mighty Axe resting against the wall. Storming for the stairs.

“So be it, they want conflict? They have come to the right clan.”

“Alpha! Where are you going?” The Shaman shouted after him.

“Warsong Hold! The General and Blademaster Krusg must know about this insult!”

The shaman put down his incense bowl and shook his head, he knew all too well about the bloody conflict that was coming. He hoped he could prepare the healers in time.

----------------------------------------------OOC--------------------------------------------

Do any of you SWM chaps have an MSN address that I can contact you on? I would really like to discuss a few things with you.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Drakonis

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-10

[rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug Empty
PostSubject: Re: [rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug   [rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:24 am

(( rawr, humans in kaldorei lands?! I must've missed something... but a greenskin on bloodlust is always a worthy adversary. Shirlenya'll sharpen her daggers..
Please do keep us updated Wink
about your plea for an msn address; you could maybe try via SWM-Militia forums: -> http://pilus.info/militia/ <-
But I'm not sure you mean either SWM or the Stormwind Council (as I believe they're not 100%ly the same..)
I do have Pilus' msn I think, but it is to Pilus himself to give it to others, not to me ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakonis7.deviantart.com

[rp] Humans in Ashenvale - by Nazrug
Page 1 of 1