We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.

Go down 
+2
Snicka
Speatus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Speatus

Speatus

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-11

[RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. Empty
PostSubject: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:43 pm

The house of Sylvanas started it all, they worked the Warsong into a rage with their talk of revenge, blood and battle. But where were the agents of the dark lady when the time came? where were the forsaken?

The Warsong do not need them, they were merely the cannon fodder buffering our elite from the alliance's best soldiers.. for when the footmen have been wiped aside, is when the real battle begins.

Lok'tar Ogar!

[RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. WSGattack1

[RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. WSGattack2

... we make our way to the next settlement... with or without Lord Archnazg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/warsong/

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 3:10 pm

"Say what?!"
"I see...thank you for telling me..." Liontooth nodded to the small figure in front of him allowing the figure to take its leave.

"I guess times up...I don't know if we are ready" Liontooth sighed
Back to top Go down
Speatus

Speatus

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:58 pm

As a result of our recent attacks, the Grey wolf tribe has gone to one final and desperate length to get us to stop the attacks on human settlements.

The champion of the Grey wolf tribe has challeneged Blademaster Krusg to a traditional Orcish honour duel to decide on the matter once and for all.

Should we loose.. then the attacks with the house of sylvanas will be stopped.

Should we win.. the grey wolves are obligated to help both the blades and the house in their next operation in southshore.

the deal has been done, the pact made.
To back out now will only bring dishonour and the label of a coward.

Lok'tar to the Warsong! Lok'tar to the mighty Krusg!
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/warsong/
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 8:39 am

Now that's the way the Horde solves things! With duels!
Who's the Greywolf champion? Liontooth?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 10:01 am

I wish I knew any of this ic Sad But I guess it's what to be expected, after certain decisions the Heritage made recently.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Snicka wrote:
Now that's the way the Horde solves things! With duels!
Who's the Greywolf champion? Liontooth?

Nah it is Garviel. Liontooth can't use axes Sad
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:04 am

so...has this duel taken place yet?
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 am

Nope it is tomorrow evening...say about 8pm
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:23 am

(( I copied this beautifully written post by Garviel from the realm forum ))

The days crept toward the event like a slow sunrise, Garviel wakes one day before. Still in quiet contemplation he walks the 'Bluff, talking to his people, preparing himself, hoping and dreaming of times when things like this would not be needed to be undertaken.
To the shadows of the gloomy winter morning creeping closer to their casters, he kept his eyes, looking for his Tribal brother and keeping his usual vigil, for someone somewhere was sure to want him to fight this at a disadvantage.
After mentioning the honor duel to some in the Tribe, Garviel was relieved that they were behind him, even as the event unfolded, his ever-closer friend Liontooth had been right beside him, overseeing his training, sparring, advising and sharing his massive pressure. A smile began to appear on his face, as the knowledge that he was doing the right thing flitted past his mind's eye, amidst the tumult of thoughts there came a calm, a precipice, for win or lose, they had tried, Azeroth knew they had tried:
To stop this madness, this genocide, Garviel had seen war on many levels but the butchery and barbarism that would be let to take place had they not stood up to it, would be horrific and unmeasured. And reason enough for countermeasures by the race of man and his Alliance.
But... while there's a Greywolf roaming this world, there will always be one, who will be, a fighter for peace.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:11 pm

[RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. Image017

The Duel
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Vypra wrote:
The Duel

The result?
Back to top Go down
Stubhorn

Stubhorn

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:00 am

From the topic on our guild forum I can only conclude he'd lost. Sad

Read the topics concerning this event on the GTW forum here:
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 pm

for reasons i'm not exactly clear about, Garviel wasn't able to make it on time and Derndel took his place. It was a good battle which saw Krusg as the winner.

Then there was some expected gloating from Archnazg and somehow Liontooth managed to pursuade Krusg to a full on duel where both used all their abilities. This was in now way to affect the outcome of the original duel.

Krusg won this fight too.

(if you want to know more details about that part you'll have to ask Lion as i was busy answering questions about the pub night to ppl in /w Razz)
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Oh my... does this mean that the Greywolves will be obliged to join the Blades and the House in their raid?
That means they'll have to give up the guild's No.1. principle!

By the way, the picture above is a nice one, it seems this RP event attracted a lot of people.
Whose point of view was the picture taken from? Chabat's?
And so typical of the House... all mounted while everyone else is dismounted.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Snicka wrote:
Oh my... does this mean that the Greywolves will be obliged to join the Blades and the House in their raid?
That means they'll have to give up the guild's No.1. principle!

Well, essentially, yes. However, as Arch was taunting the GwT about being forced to attack innocents, Speatus spoke up and said something to effect that it was only military targets (somebody got the actual quote, please post!)

Quote :
By the way, the picture above is a nice one, it seems this RP event attracted a lot of people.
Whose point of view was the picture taken from? Chabat's?
And so typical of the House... all mounted while everyone else is dismounted.

Yup, that was the best shot i could get from Chabat's position. Oh, and we (in heritage) all had a giggle about how straight the House cavalry line was and whether they could get it into their heads to make a circle Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:58 pm

I took some screenies too, but they look more or less the same as chabat's.

And I think the events following this will be.. interesting... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 pm

I heard the orc cheated. heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.   [RP] The Genocide begins, without the house. Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Genocide begins, without the house.
Page 1 of 1