We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg Empty
PostSubject: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 am

Archnazg sits at his desk, mountainous with scrolls, candels and hints of alchemy practice. An oversize quill in his hand, he writes on a parchment. The hand writing is bold, swirling and elegent.

-----------------

Southshore
Refuge Pointe
Menethil Harbour
Goldshire.. then onto Westbrook Garrison
Darkshire
Lakeshire

--In this order--

Everything in these towns must be slaughtered, any resistance VANQUISHED!

...the date, I shall inform you of sooner... who knows what scoundrels this letter could possibly be put into possession of.

<signed>
Doctor Archnazg Magnark the Hallowed
Dark Lord of the House of Sylvanas, Governor of Undercity

-----------------

Archnazg motions to a servant.

"Have enough copies made.. send them to all of my Crypt Barons - they must prepare. Also.. one copy must go to the Dark Lady."

The servant nods, takes the letter.. and creates several copies. They are sent off by Forsaken runners from Fenris Keep, to all sides of Northrend, and to the Undercity.

(( Feel free to somehow aquire a copy of the letter somehow, if you wish.. could spawn some interesting RP

Another edit: YES, we're going to start another war.. Razz hopefully this time we'll batter the Alliance into surrendering.. last one didn't go too well! Nevertheless, here we go! ))
[ Post edited by Archnazg ]
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:30 pm

((Spawn interesting rp indeed... Now to figure out how Ry will get a copy of the letter. ))
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:03 pm

munechi was thinking about letters when he suddenly found a copy of this letter in his backpack
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:53 pm

(( More people need to reply! I did my thing, but can't continue without Vypra.!))
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Ryleen ran up the stairs of the zeppelin tower, only to see the zeppelin vanish over the treetops as she reached the the top. With a sigh she sat down on the railing and picked out a book from her bag. There would be a long wait for the next zeppelin, and she didn't exactly enjoy the everything-but-fresh air of Tirisfal Glades. But there was little she could do to speed it up. Better focus on her book and try to not think of it. But she was soon disturbed from her reading.

"psst!"

"Hey, troll lady! You're one of them Zandalars, ain't ya?"

She turned towards the goblin guard that was whispering to her and nodded.

"I am.. What do you want?"

"I got something you want."

The goblin picked out a stained and creased envelope from a pocket and waved it at her.

"Information you need."

"What kind of information?"

She reached out towards the letter, but the goblin pulled it away.

"Na-ah! I ain't givin' it for free. Ten gold."

"Why would I pay you ten gold for something I don't even know is useful to me?"

"But it is. A dead fella dropped it. Too smelly to chase after, so I kept it. 'tis a letter. Written by the big guy, the doctor."

"Fine. You convinced me."

She picked out ten gold coins and handed them to the goblin in exchange for the letter, just as the next zeppelin arrived.

"This better be as useful as you said it would..."

She stepped onto the zeppelin and sat down to read the letter while it took her to the north.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Siheld wrote:
(( More people need to reply! I did my thing, but can't continue without Vypra.!))

(( Um...what? ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
munechi

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:11 pm

post the letter in the goblin gazet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:13 pm

munechi wrote:
post the letter in the goblin gazet

Will do!

***EDIT***
Done!
http://www.goblingazette.com/
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:45 am

so now basicly everyone knows of archnazg plans (except the ones the letters were sended to ofcourse)
will archnazg continu ? :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:20 pm

munechi wrote:
so now basicly everyone knows of archnazg plans (except the ones the letters were sended to ofcourse)
will archnazg continu ? :O

What do you mean> Surely everyone now knows that he is being set up by dark forces who wish to see his demise!
Back to top Go down
Zanick

Zanick

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 3:38 pm

/whisper Hey, Gurfang.

About these dark forces that wish to see Archnazg's demise - Do you have any contact details for them? Do you reckon they'd like any help?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:05 pm

Zanick wrote:
/whisper Hey, Gurfang.

About these dark forces that wish to see Archnazg's demise - Do you have any contact details for them? Do you reckon they'd like any help?

They are many and varied and to be feared by all *nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg   [RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Genocide begins - by Archnazg
Page 1 of 1