We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The House of Sylvanas, anew.

Go down 
+3
Snicka
Ryleen
Aghandor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

The House of Sylvanas, anew. Empty
PostSubject: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:21 pm

The following poster can be found in many a forsaken or Sin’Dorei settlement. Hell, even the walls of the Broken Keel find themselves adorned with one. It reads the following:

By decree of Queen Sylvanas Windrunner, Her Royal House has been reformed.

The House of Sylvanas will now, again, execute Her will, under any circumstances, under any costs.

And Her will be that Her House will stand again, in its full glory, united against anyone who should stand in Her path. The members of the House are Her most trusted, most faithful.

Are you such a Forsaken or Sin’Dorei? Are you able bodied, strong? Smart, cunning, or intelligent? Are you, above all, loyal and willing to serve the Lady with all that you can? Should this be the case, you may well find a warm welcome in the Lady’s Royal House.

Visit a recruitment officer near you to find out!

The bottom of the poster is covered with a large seal of Sylvanas, which is certain to catch the eye of any passer-by.

((OOC:

The House of Sylvanas is, as some of you already know, back!

And, obviously, we are looking for more members.
The House of Sylvanas is a pure Roleplaying guild, known for its relatively high standard of RP.
We accept only Forsaken, and to a lesser extent, Sin’Dorei, and only those who are motivated, and can convince us they are truly fit for the House.

The House of Sylvanas stands for, above all, RP, but to a lesser extent we help our members out where-ever we can.

What is the House of Sylvanas, exactly?
The House is one of the oldest guilds on the server. It was ‘disbanded’ a few times, but in fact it was more of a ‘hibernation’ because we didn’t want the House to diminish into a lesser state. The House of Sylvanas is a RP guild centered around the Forsaken society, and more specifically, a group of players who have sworn loyalty to Sylvanas and do her will, with all the grim results that follow.

So, what kind of Roleplaying will I find within the guild?
The House provides Roleplaying of a more serious, and often grim kind. Some would go as far to say we’re flat-out evil, but we ourselves have a different opinion. We pride ourselves on the general high quality of RP found within our ranks. Examples of RP situations you might find in the House would be the following: Meetings, Battles against the Lady’s enemies, rituals to enhance the strength of our members, diplomatic missions to ensure our good standing with the rest of the Horde, and so on.

What kind of character would fit in the House?
Well, obviously, if your character is not a serious, loyal person, there’s probably no future in the House for you. We’d also like to stress yet again that the House is meant for Forsaken, and to some extent, Sin’Dorei, only. This goes for Death knights too. The most characters you find in the House are either Forsaken loyal to their Queen, or Sin’Dorei with a history and reason to be serving Lady Windrunner. (Or a mix of both, Dark rangers and Death knights and the like.)

If you want to join, or have any questions, contact one of the following in-game:

Arsath
Daidrax
Raszanath

See you soon… in the House.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Would you take in an alt of mine?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:38 pm

((Welcome back! You have been missed Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Our favourite bad guys are back! (I, at least, always saw the House as bad guys...)

Your article on SSL Wiki is rather short, and a bit out-dated too; I would appreciate if you expanded/corrected it a little bit. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Deep in the Undercity, a restricted access crypt is filled with undeads that listen intently as an armor plated warrior speaks:

"Men. The day i have been long waiting for has finally arrived!" If something similar to joy could be measured in a Forsaken, this one obviously had it as he walked around the room, talking. "The Royal House has returned!" Some of the men and women cheered, others inquired about this House that carried the name of the Banshee Queen: "Who are they, captain?" "Are they to be trusted?" The warrior took a place in the center of the room and silenced his men with answers: "They are the Royal House of our Queen, they express and enforce Her ultimate wills. As for trust... " - the warrior paused for a second, then continued - "The Deathguard has always been allied with the House, we bring forth the majority of military maneuvers, according to our Lady's and her House's desires." Taking some steps around the room as he pondered, the captain continued his narrative. "I too, was once a member of it, however, i trust only a few of them, as i see many new faces among their ranks. You shall do the same even though they might seem strangers to you, respect and mutual cooperation is expected, but keep in mind who you are and what you have sworn to defend, Deathguards... ours is a military guard force; diplomacy, magics and science are the House's domains, keep that in mind at all times."

Dismissing his men, the captain stood alone in the crypt, deeply envolved in his thoughts. "By Sylvanas, the Royal House sure was missed... order is at hand, finally." With a maniacal cackle that resonated through the crypt mazes, the captain vanished into the shadows, his strenght and will renewed.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:54 am

Ryleen wrote:
((Welcome back! You have been missed Smile ))

Well in terms of RP yes, but I'm not a fan of the World PVP I had with the House. They always take the gnums Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 am

Its not only them, everyone picks on the small ones.

You have to see it from the forsaken point of view. All day you run around serving Her royal majesty, finally there is some action where you might once again loose your head for HER and what you see...a small fine gnome! Remembering you have eaten the last few weeks only mushrooms (and not the ones I like to eat) and moss you enter a frenzy!

FOOOOD TIME!

End.

And yes, nice to have the House back, seems the UC RP gap is filled Smile Hope to hear from yarr.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:03 am

Pff
I can defend myself from them, but this happend a while ago in the time that I was councilor.
HOS was allied with the Cult and it was in a battle for Theramore.
It went not super smooth, but a great example of well organised X-faction RP.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Yeap we're back so get in touch if you want RP or to join.

Gurf, ofc we'll take an alt of yours! ^^ contact one of us ingame

And Opa! Didn't you want to get a char in at one point? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:54 am

Very nice seeing the House back up. I hope to see you alot from the other side! I've always missed the plots and stuff going on between the House and Stormwind - Stormwind Militia, the Council and other people around it (except the Goldshire folks).
Back to top Go down
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:39 am

I think the Goldshire folks just got caught in between and got killed. I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:11 am

Aghandor wrote:
I think the Goldshire folks just got caught in between and got killed. I hope.

And if they didn´t get killed, they will be killed soon Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Archnazg wrote:
Yeap we're back so get in touch if you want RP or to join.

Gurf, ofc we'll take an alt of yours! ^^ contact one of us ingame

And Opa! Didn't you want to get a char in at one point? Razz

Sweet! I'm in!

But what on earth is a flower girl?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Quote :

Was my old rank while in HoS. Not bad to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
Quote :

Was my old rank while in HoS. Not bad to be honest.

I remember the times when I was the head flower-arranger. That was real power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House of Sylvanas, anew.   The House of Sylvanas, anew. Empty

Back to top Go down

The House of Sylvanas, anew.
Page 1 of 1