We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

[RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 am

(Wyspi)

“Oof” Replies the pile of snow.

Dusting off the snow, Wyspi looked to see a snow covered rabbit of some description looking at her, and moving towards her. Looking at where the rabbit had came from she noticed a female dwarf wearing a Coldridge Elite tabard, looking quizzically in her direction.

…They have dwarves in the Elite?! Wyspi thought to herself… well they ain’t as bad as humans, but seriously, what kind of gnomination is this?!

Wyspi forced a smile at the dwarf, defly moving out of the way of the rabbit, who looked excited.

Last edited by Emanee on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 am

(Korna)

Korna smiled back at the gnome. She walked towards the rabbit and picked it up only to toss it on the ground behind her.

From one of her pockets the Dwarven girl takes a small notepad and scribbles something on the first page before showing it to the gnome in front of her.

---------------------------------------
Sorry about that.
---------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 am

(Wyspi)

Wyspi looked at the notebook her eyes squinting in concentration reading the words out slowly.

“Soeerry abaut that?” She started to talk to herself in gnomeish “Ahh I understand….”. Wyspi smiled at the dwarvern girl, before looking nervously back towards the Distillery.

“Yau knaw somewhere tau stay…. Here?” She asked in broken dwarvish.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 am

(Korna)

Korna kicks the rabbit, that is settling itself on her boot again, off of her boot as she listens to the girl. After Wyspi finishes Korna points with a finger towards the Distillery. A smirk appears on her face and she makes a drinking motion and gives a thumbs up after.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 am

(Wyspi)

Wyspi shakes her head in dismay.

"Nao I caent...." stopping as she searches for the correct word "theirs banana personal I naed to be away thereforefrom" Wyspi looks at the dwarf "There bad" She finishes, looking at the rabbit methodically humping the girls boot.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:54 am

(Wyspi)

Wyspi blinked at the dwarvern girl, hoping beyond belief that she could point her in the direction of a bolt hole to hide in, no way that she was going back to the Distillery with so much.... the gnome shuddered.

It was as she was waiting she suddenly thought she recognised something, a memory of this place... suddenly it all came flooding back, this was where her parents lived!

Turning from the dwarvern girl with a nod of thanks she ran towards where Iceflow Lake should be, if she was right then the cottage would be down there, and her old den- a perfect place to hide till the humans had dispersed and she could find Apricot and find out what the situation was.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:54 am

(Korna)

With a shrug she watched the Gnome run off, before finally noticing the rabbit found a mate in her boot again. With a swift motion of her leg she send the rabbit flying towards a pile of snow again.

As she looked in the direction the gnome girl had ran again Wyspi had disappeared from sight. Korna turned around and walked to the Distillery finding quite the gathering inside of the place.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 am

(Emmie)

Emmie saw the familar face of Korna entering the Distillery, and took the opportunity to run over and hug her friend.

"I'm sorry I lefts you guys" she whispered to the dwarf "I hope you can understand and stuff, but you need anything and just shou.... uhm send me a mail.. okai? Now lemme get you a chocolate, and there's a hutch in the corner you can put your rabbit in... outta harms way, and away from the cook here.... he's kinda not had much meat to work with lately"

Emmie moved towards the barkeeper and where Apricot was stood, with a slightly confused look on her determined face.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:55 am

(Korna)

A big smile appeared on the Dwarfs face as Emmie hugged her and gave a nod in reply to Emmies offer for help.

Korna looked around to see where her rabbit was only to find it "polishing" Validus' boot in his own special way. She turned her head to see where the cook was and noticed he was a bit too busy to notice the small rabbit and she let the rabbit have it's fun.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:57 pm

(Validus)

Validus pondered not even minding the rabbit on her boot.. She looked down while softly smiling a the rabbit

This your furball? "spoke Validus to the dwarf"
It is a cutie for sure but would you mind getting it off my boot please? "said Validus softly"

Did you manage to pass by a small gnome on your way in? "asked Validus"
The gnome is important to me eventho she doesnt really like me yet..

"Validus stood up and slowly walked to the small window in the left corner of the Inn.. She used a piece a cloth to wipe the windows and looked outside.. She noticed the small footsteps Wyspi left obviously heading northbound.. Perhaps im wrong and misinformed again thought Validus.. Korroz better have a good explanation when I ask him where het got his latest information"

I'm sorry for being rude Siheld "spoke Validus with a rather loud voice"
You would not have still been sitting here if your intentions were really bad. I must have mistaken you for someone else or someone else has been using your identity.. Forgive and drinks are on me..
"Validus winked at the barkeeper leaving a small fortune on the bar.."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:57 pm

(Korna)

Korna looks at the Paladin and shakes her head before walking up to her to get the rabbit off of her boot. Just before she reaches Validus the rabbit lets the boot go, hopping calmly towards Korna. The rabbit lets itself be picked up by the skin of its neck and be placed in the hutch.

As Korna spots Apricot she gives her a tight hug and a big smile before scribbling a small note that she only show to Apricot.

----------------------------------------------------------

What's with the gnome girl I met outside?

----------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:58 pm

(Validus)

Thank you dear Dwarf "spoke Validus"
My name is Validus Fortis "she said while making a small bow towards the Dwarf"

Hmmm please excuse me "said Validus while shaking her head"
I a bit rusty so please forgive me..

"Validus suddenly start to speak Dwarven with the little Dwarf" Or be Validusi lill lass.. Many's know or fur being grim an thag but no mind or yet lass. Do ek know the lill little one outside har? "said Validus while pointing at the gnome outside"
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:59 pm

(Siheld)

" I'd.. better get going.."
"Good...uh..day."

Siheld peers around slowly fading, after a few seconds he disappears with a pop.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:59 pm

(Emmie)

Emmie watched the male gnome slowly fade and become invisible, she mentally told her self to remember his name, sure that sooner or later she may bump into him again.

Standing on her chair she now addressed Validus.

"Vali, that's Korna - she's one of the Elite... and she's mute, so she won't speak to answer." Noticing that Korna was with Apricot, Emmie continued "It seems that she has reason to be talkin...writing with Apricot. Let them have their conversation, we will surely find the gnome soon. Now drink that Hot Chocolate before it gets cold".
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:00 pm

(Validus)

I can see why she has been so silent then Emmie.. She has a familiar name tho.. "whispered Validus to Emmie"

Could you give this note to her Emmie? Im sure she can read dwarven..
"Validus hands over a note to Emmie" Please excuse for me for a minute now.. I have to be upstairs for just a little while Emmie..

"Validus walks towards the stairs in the back off the Inn slwoly making her way up the stairs.."
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 1:01 pm

(Apricot)

I'm who? You're what? The leader of the Elite looked at the tiny Rogue with a confused expression on her face. Just as she was about to utter the questions filling her head someone spoke to her first. She turned to the male gnome who had just addressed her and mustered a small bow in return of his. "Headquarters? Um... sure, some day maybe."

As the human female made her presence clear and began speaking Apricot listened, and nodded when appropriate, when the Paladin spoke in her direction. Suddenly the gnome that had apperantly come to look for Apricot had a fit of some sort, obviously angered by the presence of the Paladin. After yelling at Validus, she bolted off into the storm.

Fiery little thing. Definitly someone to consider, bet she can rally a troop as long as she has the right ideals. Then Apricot noticed Emmie, stepping out of the shadows behind the human, and gave her a little wink as to confirm that she did get her letter and was fine with it. When Emmie began talking to the plate clad woman Apricot simply went back to facing the bar - and her still filled beer mug - waiting patiently on the dwarf for her prints, slightly tapping her fingers against the bar surface.

After a few minutes the dwarf returns with the prints that Apricot had ordered weeks ago.

"'Ere ya go, lass." The dwarf smiles at her.

"I better get a damn good discount for the amount of time that I have been waiting." She frowned and gave him a determined stare. "And don-"

Before she could finish the sentence, something cold and wet - yet warm - embraced her from behind. Apricot almost took a swing at it, but noticed that it was Korna before doing so. Korna began scribbling something on that notebook of hers, that somehow seemed to never run out of pages. Maybe she has hundreds of them. Apricot read what the note said and then gave the dwarf a shrug.

"She came in looking for me it seems. Don't I feel special." Apricot grinned, feeling good about her joke. She pointed towards the door as she was inspecting the prints. "Then she ran out, because of her." The finger pointing towards the exit swung over to point at Validus. She then went back to inspecting the prints more thoroughly.

((As you can see, I write in a different format. Sorry if this makes it confusing. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2