We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

[RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome Empty
PostSubject: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:15 am

Wyspi shivered, pulling her short cloak around the tops of her arms and muttering under her breath. It was two weeks since she had arrived in Ironforge and had taken her nearly a day and a half to trek down to Coldridge in search of a young gnome she had heard so much about.

After looking in the area for several hours she admitted defeat, and wandered back to Thunderbrew Distillery where she sat on a chair sulking at her failure to find.... Taking a piece of paper from her bag and a small pen she began to write a notice.

"Have you seen this gnome? I'm looking for a gnome by the name of Apricot, I believe she has been in this area recently and was looking for people to join her in a fight for gnomes everywhere.

If you see her please direct her to the Thunderbrew Distillery, to a W.Gungespanner.

Thank you"

Folding the notice neatly she places it in her backpack and heads back out to Coldridge to leave the notice there.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 am

(By Siheld)

Siheld puts his cowl on as he leaves Ironforge. Then he plays a little dwarfish song on a weird looking flute. "

Brr.." He shivers.
"Thunderbrew Distillery, my uncle is waiting for me there..."

He enters the inn and notices a little female gnome.

"Greetings." Siheld nods.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 am

Wyspi looked up from the mug of hot chocolate and plans she was considering, to see a male gnome looking back at her.

Letting out a small smile and nod she returned the greeting.

"Greetings to you Sir gnome" she replied, before looking back down at her drawings.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:38 am

(by Siheld)

Siheld sits down next to Wypsi and orders a mug with hot chocolate.

"What are these drawings, fellow gnome?" He looks at the pictures and notices someone he saw earlier this day.

Siheld uses some spells and lights the candles with his fingers.
"Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:39 am

"Uhm..." Wyspi blushes slightly at the gnomes intrustion, moving one of the more detailed drawings and writings under the one of Apricot, and a penned note to her mother.

"Well I'm looking for a gnome.... I uhm heard she leads other gnomes..." Wyspi trails off in thought, before looking at the older gnome with a piercing stare

"You recognise her?" She begins to speak very fast....

"Becauseitwouldbereallyniceificouldgetintouchwithher!" Wyspi looks expectantly at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:40 am

(by Siheld)

Siheld smiles softly at the hyperactive gnome.

"Well I did see her today!"
"But I'm unsure where.."
"Why do you need her? She indeed leads gnomes."

He starts drinking his hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:41 am

"Well uhm...." Wyspi looks slightly confused, or deep in thought.

"You see I'd like to join her, I thinks that she wants to fight our cause yousee? to reclaim our town andstuffs..." Wyspi smiles realising the other gnome knows something about the fabled Apricot.

"You know whichwards she went?"
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 am

(By Apricot)
The serious looking Gnome went out in the cold and took a deep breath. Another day, another search. She thought and carried on walking towards the town where the posters and post cards she had ordered would arrive. We must grow larger. Perhaps I shouldn't spend so much time in my study as I do. Leaf would make a great public relations officer, she's always out and about - at least more than me - and people know her. Something to think about. Apricot almost slipped when crossing a frozen lake and cursed under her breath as she tried to regain posture. She forgot while pondering the situations and plans that she usually "blinks" over those lakes, to avoid just this slippery nonsense.

The gnome entered the brewery and went straight to the inn keeper.

"Did my package arrive today then?" She asked with her usual serious face and cold "straight to the point" voice. The inn keeper looked at her a bit puzzled at first bit then realized that it was the same gnome asking about a package the day before.

"'ang on a minet, deary, ah shall 'ave a look-see. 'ave an ale on th' 'ouse!" He filed a pint, slammed it on the bar and went down the back.
Apricot looked at the pint and then pushed it away with a hint of disgust on her face. That disgusting habit is something I'll leave to Miss Hingesprock. She could remember the times the green haired one would come home as drunk as... she used to be, which would be a lot. Even for a dwarf her drunkenness would seem normal, and Leaf being a gnome. The serious faced gnome just shook her head at the idea.

She leaned back and surveyed the inn, coming to look upon the two gnomes conversing across the room. However curious she was about what they were discussing, she knew it was probably not her place and thus remained by the bar. After all, she wouldn't want to miss her delivery by some stupid dwarf tossing it into the fire because he thought it wasn't cozy enough.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:43 am

As she waited for the gnome to reply, Wyspi took the opportunity to slyly move the papers underneath the drawing of Apricot off the table. However a small gust of wind from the slightly ajar door caused the intricate drawing to blow onto the floor near to the bar.

Jumping off her chair Wyspi deftly ran over to the piece of paper, quickly folding and placing it in her pocket. Looking up as she completed the motion, she noticed a new figure at the bar, letting out a small gasp she drew nearer…. Was it ….her?

Wyspi knew not what to say for fear of disappointment after travelling so far, and instead faded into the background and sneaked forward for a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 11:59 am

(By Siheld)

"Aaah the Coldridge Elite."
"I haven't seen hre in a while"
"Tough if I were you, I'd stay in this inn for a while. A giant blizzard is coming!"

Siheld looks trough a window as he sighs.

"She often visits this inn, so maybe she will enter in a few hours.."
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 pm

(By Wimto)

Wimto fell. Falling from her Gyrocopter, she flayed this way and that, grabbing onto parts of the sky as support. Uselessly. The ground seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, as she kept falling further and further down. Pulling hard on her parachute cloak, the cloth unfolded out reducing her speed as she fell. The Gyrocopter collided with one of the nearby mountains, the explosion caused wildlife to flee from nearby trees.

Wimto glided smoothly to ground, the parachute on its last legs. She blinked peering around. By now a shower of snow had appeared, dragging her parachute and she pulled her woolies around her, bowing her head into the blizzard. She staggered towards town.

Tripping over a sign post, the parachute cloak came loose, with an increase in the wind speed it flew through the sky never to be seen again. Scowling, she marched into the inn. Her scowling-baby face quickly turned into a smile as she saw the back of a certain councilor's head.

"Hello, Siheld." Wimto said almost breathlessly as she collapsed into a comfy chair.

She peered round the room at the other members sitting there. Eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:00 pm

Wyspi looked back as the other gnome came in, looking ever so slightly… windswept would be the word, bringing a fresh gust of snow with her.

Wow…. Its looking like the storm has set it, she thought to herself.

Looking back towards the bar the figure looked oh so like the gnome she was searching for…. It ….looked right, but really could it be her, was her search over so early?
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm

(By Siheld)

Siheld had just finished his drink as he sees Wimto entering the inn. He orders three new hot chocolates and runs towards Wimto, almost falling over some chairs.

"Aaah Wimto! How are you doing today?"
"You look cold, let me do something about that."

Siheld's hands turn orange as he touches Wimto's forehead, trying to make her feel warmer.

"I hope that will do it."

Siheld smiles.

"Come join us and i'll give you a hot chocolate!"

Siheld gives Wimto a hot chocolate then realizing he ordered three. After a few seconds he gives Wypsi some chocolate to.

"Wimto, we are looking for a gnome here: Apricot, have you seen her around lately?"

Siheld peers at the silent gnome at the bar then he tells the bartender to give her a hot chocolate.

"So.. where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 pm

(By wimto)

Wimto turned her head as she saw Siheld stumble over multiple chairs. Embracing her friend briefly before saying any more words. She almost blushed when Siheld touched her forehead, grinning at Siheld and around at the rest of the room.

She took the Hot Chocolate gratefully, she regretted taking a sip shortly after though, it burnt her mouth out. She quickly managed to cover up the burning sensation by coughing.

"A missing gnome. eh? Hmm... When I was flying over Dun Morogh there -was- quite alot of Gnomes." she said, almost beaming at Siheld. She resisted the temptation to giggle.
Getting comfy into her chair, she stared at the other Gnome.

"I'm Wimto, who are you, sorry?"She questioned the other Gnome.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 pm

(By Siheld)

Siheld looks at Wimto then he giggles.

"Indeed there are a lot of gnomes in Dun Morogh!"
"But we are looking for Apricot..."
"She is the leader of the Coldridge Elites.. A famous guild here!"

Siheld looks at the little gnome at the bar, checking if she is drinking the hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 pm

(By Wimto)

Staring back at Siheld, and grinning. Wimto took another sip of Coco, this time gulping down the drink.

"Hmm.. famous.. What do they do then, defend the valley? Sounds like the better version of The Stormwind Militia, nothing beats Gnomes." Wimto asked, winking at Siheld.

"I'm gonna' be right back, I need to dive into the 'smiths next door.. Keep your eyes peeled for that 'Apricot' girl." Swinging her cloak over her, Wimto dived out the Inn, the sound of the wind can be heard as it picked up and the snow falling more heavily.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 pm

(By Apricot)

The mage looked at the commotion with slight amusement from a distance. Her eyes fixed at the female as she was fiddling with some papers, trying to keep them together. After a while, what Apricot saw as inevitable happened. The gnome with the papers lost control of a few, one flying almost all the way to the bar where she was seated. Watching the young one give chase after the paper was slightly humorous, though not nearly enough to even make Apricot smile.

Suddenly she heard someone mention "Coldridge Elite" which immediately got her attention.

"What, who said that?" Apricot turned to face the room after previous to hearing it had turned to face the bar. She noticed the young gnome looking at her strangely and raised an eyebrow as to force some kind of explanation from her.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Wyspi realised that the girl at the bar was looking straight at her in a rather questioning manner.

Blushing she realised she was staring back, eyes wide open.... it was the girl!.

"It is you!" Wyspi gasped. "Me, uhm... I well... I'vebeenlookingforyou. I'm Wyspi Gungespanner, abigfan! I read yourleafletinStormwind andIsimply hadtofindyou" she paused to catch her own breath "Ithinkwe needtostandtalland provethatwe are well.... thatwecandothings reallywell!" Wyspi looked at Apricot, and then to the male gnome.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:04 pm

(By Siheld)

Siheld nods at Wimto as she leaves the inn, then he turns his head around facing Wypsi. Then he notices that Wyspi found the gnome.

"So.. that is her" He smiles.
"M'dam Apricot, its a pleasure to meet you." Siheld bows.

Siheld begins to drink his chocolate again, then he tastes it's cold.

"Maybe you can show me your headquarters, or what you do? "
"I 'd love to see that!"
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:06 pm

(By Validus)

"I am sure you love to see it Siheld" spoke a clear and determined voice from the corner
"This is not the fist time you are so very interested in finding headquarters is it?" Validus slowly moved from the corner where she had been sitting unnoticed
"Did you honestly think you would get away with this so easy Siheld" laughed Validus while her shadow engulfed the gnome

"It seems you were not the only one awaiting the Aprciot. This is where your road ends and mine moves on Siheld" Validus nodded and smiled at Wyspi and Apricot.

"The time has come to leave. We must move fast.. "Spoke Validus while looking at Wyspi and Apricot

Validus looked across the room one more time while cloaking herself again.

"Stay here Siheld" spoke Validus
"Unless you wanna play with my friend Dexer. He has been sitting behind you for a while now."

Validus winked at Dexzer..
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Wyspi turned around to see a golden clad paladin..... human speaking to the male gnome Silheld who had kindly provided her with hot chocolate. Scowling she turned back to Apricot, till she realised that the paladin was in fact addressing Apricot... and herself!

I must have been decieved! Wyspi realised.... how does this....human know of the Elite, and is she waiting for Apricot? She thought in absolute disgust.

Suppressing her anger she sprinted out of the Distillery into the bitter blizzard,

"I shan't be associating wi' no human!" she screamed into the snow, before continuing to run away.... anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:14 pm

(Emmie)

Emmie had been watching cloaked in the shadows, next to Validus....

So thats the girl you had in mind for Apricot, she thought as she saw the conversation progress. Sure she was young, but the girl seemed determined and already skilled in the arts of stealth.

Emmie was shocked therefore at the reaction the gnome had when Validus had revealled herself to the room.

Stepping out from the shadows, Emmie saluted Apricot- her former guildleader.

"So that was the girl?" Emmie asked Validus. "Doesn't seem to like you much"
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:49 am

(by Validus)

"Aye Emmie. It has to be her." Validus nodded

"Let her run she will not get far.
I never expected all this greatness to be combined in a human. Let alone a gnome. "

Validus paused for a moment and turned around while her eyes searched the room for Dexzer

"Follow her Dexzer and inform Haydari."said Validus
"It seems we have our work cut out for us. "

"Stay cloaked please. The little one seems rattled by us humans. spoke Validus

The paladin sat down next to Emmie seemingly pondered by the events that just took place.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 am

(By emmie)

Emmie smiled nervously at Apricot. She hoped that the other gnome had recieved the note and parcel otherwise she would certainly be confused at the purple tabard Emmie was now wearing.

Sitting back down beside Validus, she smiled.

"The weather is setting in, fancy some hot chocolate anyone?" Emmie grinned, knowing the Distillery had some of the best hot chocolate Azeroth had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 am

(By Korna)

The soft crack of freshly fallen snow sounds as a Dwarven girl makes her way to the Thunderbrew Distillery. A ball of snow with ears sticking out of it hopping around her feet as if trying to take a seat on one of her boots.

As the girl nearly trips over the ball of snow she finally has enough of it and kicks the ball, sending the rabbit inside it flying towards a small pile of snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome   [RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP Story] In search of a fabled Gnome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next