We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A brutal love story..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seidra

Seidra

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-23

A brutal love story.. Empty
PostSubject: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 am

This a RP event and story that me and Tsi have written together... So here we go:

The messenger glanced around nervously as he entered the Cleft of Shadow, within Orgrimmar. He approached the closest Orc

"Do you know where Seidra is, Orc?"

The orc looked at he Sin'Dorei messenger, and gestures to a campfire, where Seidra and a few of his followers were. THe messenger gulps, and hesitently walks to where the Swordhunter is sitting

"Seidra?"

Seidra looked up to him

"What is it?"

"I have a package for you,"

The Messenger hands over the package to Seidra, and makes a swift exit

"heh, what is this?"

Seidra begins to open the package and stops, as he takes a peek inside, with a wave of his hand he dismisses his minions and contunues to open it, silently revelaling a severed head. On closer inspection the head appears to be of a young Blood Elven female with long auburn hair, and a cruel looking face, with a note nailed into her temple

"You Killed Me Seidra"
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 am

In the evening Seidra enters his room in his Underground Keep in Winterspring..

He places the head on his desk and looks at its eyes closely.The Swordhunter doesnt recognize the face but he notices that it was once a "beautifull" one...Seidra mutters to himself

"Who are you...?"

Seidra sits there for a few more minutes and in the end he raises his hand and place it on the severed head.

"Well..At least allow me to give you the my coup de grāce"

The swordhunter closes his eyes and mutters a few words while he gathers some shadow energy in his hand..Suddenly he opens his eyes and gasps

"What am I thinking off? How could I forget this?"

He quickly grabs the head and leaves his room shouting one word to the corridor before he walked down to one of his countless laboratorys.

"Azorii and Arcaniel come to me!"

When Seidra entered the Laboratory his underlings were allready waiting. Arcaniel had a beautifull red dress on her and a smell of alcohol from her breath which indicated that the blood elf lady was enjoying some wine.

Azorii was leaning against the stone wall but standed at attention once the Sworhunter entered the room.The Forsaken bowed and talked in a whispering voice

"Yes Master?"

Seidra walked hastely past the two and place the head on one of many tables.
"I need your arcane and shadow energys to energize this"

The Elf jumped in to one of many artifacts that were stored into the corner of the laboratory.After diggind the artifacts for a few minutes he finally found what he was searching for..

Seidra returned with a staff in his hand that had some shadowy runes on it.Azorii raised an eyebrow at it but remained silent. The Sworhunter elegantly raised the staff and forcefully placed it in to the ground.

"Good..Now bring me the head"

Arcaniel took the severed head with disgust and gave it to Seidra with a face curious face.To the Shock of the lady Seidra implailed the head with the stake and opened its eyes.

"This artifact..Is a very strong one so I didnt try to consume it...When you impale it with something and charge it with energys you can see , taste, feel everything what is on it.."

Azorii nodded slowly and raised his hand to channel his energy motioning Arcaniel to do the same. Seidra watched his subordinates starting to channel it and closed his eyes to see what the Head has seen ,feeled and tasted before its death..
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 am

After the magicitual is performed Seidra can view the events leading up to the death of the young Sin'Dorei.

The Sin'Dorei recognises the Young Blood-Elf on the floor, as the head of the recently deceased. She appears hurt and frightened. Clutching at the her wounded hand she weep's

"look what we did"

The voice comes from the shadows, Seidra looked over to where the voice came from, and could only see the dull-glow of SIn'Dorei eyes.

"why are you doing this?"

The shadow stood, and walked around the firl, remaining in the shadow's, except for her hand, which was playing with the light carefully. On closer inspection, the Sin'dorei's hand is covered in deep cut scars making a sick grim pattern.

"To get back at 'him', them all, you are but the first, we need to make a point of you"

The shadow giggled, in a horrible wretched voice. A clicking of fingers was heard and sickly wretched blood elf staggered into the light and grinned.

"make sure she doesn't leave"

The shadowy figure steps forth into the light, wearing a full plate face mask, and full plate armour, all coloured in Deathly Hues, with her, she brings a huge sword, which sparkles a grey shingle.

"It is convieninat...you look a little like me"

The Armoured figure raises her sword and swiftly decapitates the blood elf.

Seidra stand's the vision lingering.

The Blood Elf turns to him, as if noticing him.

"You did this to us"
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 am

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evS1w7PmpJU))

After the the scene ends Seidra is released from the meditative state and walks backwards in shock..

Both his subordinates look at Seidra but dont come close to him anything.

"What did you see? Is something threatening us?" asked Arcaniel..

Seidra remained silent for a few seconds until he raised up his hand to the head of the dead Sindorei

"Arkhla tosh!"

The head started to burn in magical flames as the swordhunter left the room.He hastely walked to the direction of his room. Arcaniel and Azorii followed him in curiosity and on the way the rest of The Scarlet Moon members that were in the Underground Keep joined them to find out what was happening..

Seidra entered his room and locked himself in..All of his subordinates were waiting outside in curiosity until they heard the Swordhunter growl in anger and pain.They heard glasses getting smashed books thrown around sword slashing the walls.The fury of their Leader continued for hours until his body got tired and all his energy was gone.

The second Seidra gained his consciousness he looked around.He was half naked and had his sword in his hand, his room was a mess..Worst he saw blood all around , when he looked at himself he saw that he hurt himself badly during his frenzy.

The Swordhunter closed his eyes and stood up his swords in his hands.He looked directly to a drawing that was hanging in his room.The only item that wasnt touched during his frezny..

A drawing of a attractive blood elf girl.Seidra came closer and put his hand on the drawing and closed his eyes and took a deep breath..

"Dont play with me!"

Seidra opened his eyes and his hand channeled energys that burned the drawing instantly..The swordhunter growled and summoned his weapons and armor..

Before dissapearing in the shadows Seidra whispered to the air
"I am coming for you.."
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:16 am

Atop a snow glazed peak, within a dark cave lay the armoured figure.
Small icecles formed along the figures armour, snow touched the armour, and a ragged breath crystalised outside of it's helemet.

The figure clicks it's fingers.

"Damasus, was the package delivered?"

A wretched Blood Elf appears at the figures side.

"It was Mil'Lady,"

"Good," replied the hackled voice, "ready my things, I am travelling...to see him,"

"Aye, Mil'Lady."

The figure removed it's helemt, revealing a bloody and scared face, yet underneath the scars lied a beauty that could only be held by Elves. Long Auburn hair lay about her shoulders, and peircing green eyes dully shone.

The Lady walked to a desk of hers, and picked up a few select items: A rose, petrified within a ice block, a small dagger and a picture of herself, in the arms of another Blood Elf.

"Mil'Lady?" asked the Wretched Blood Elf, known as Damasus.

"Yes?"

"Why do you persue him?"

THe figure sighed heavily and replied:

"He made us into this, what you see before you is his fault,"

Damasus shakes his head, "You are wrong Mil'Lady, I was under Seidra's tutiledge for a short time, this is your own doing,"

The figure looks to the Young Wretched Sin'Dorei, and approaches him, and sqaures up to Damasus. Damasus is a bit taller then average for a Blood Elf, and the figure stood an average height for a female Blood-Elf. she looked up to him and muttered a few curses in Sin'Dorei.

Damasus recoled away clutching his face, as the flesh on his face began to wither and age.

"You are weak, Damasus, you shall now find your eternal rest,"

Damasus, was rolling around on the floor, screaming and clutching his face, tearing at his flesh.

"You Betrayed Me, You Betrayed Everyone, You @%@%*, Even the Lightbringer" screamed Damasus.

"No, I did not, he left me when i needed him," said the figure quietly as she stepped over Damasus, she brought her Hammer up high and brought it down crushed Damasus throat. She turned to leave, Damasus behind her gurgling quietly. She pcked up her belongings and left the cave, to travel to the Swordhunter, where ever he was.
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn71hIsm0U8 ))

"What is that boss?"

The Goblins were looking from the window to the yard of the Venture Co base.The boss of them gulped he was sweating heavily.What he was seeing now was terrifiyng.

I single person slashing and hacking through the Mercenarys of the Venture Co.

"That...that is Seidra.."

It was a rainy day in the Jungle of Strangelthorn.It was raining heavily and the blood of the slain mercenarys made the ground look so red that one would assume that Seidra was sitting on a "Scarlet Moon".. The Swordhunter had his battle gear on and also one thing that he generally didnt use...His mask...

HIs pale and angry face could not be seen but every opponent that dared to raise a sword agains the elf felt his crushing rage with the first blow.The Swordhunter looked up to the building and yelled

"I am coming for you Gerzig!"

Gerzigs face went pale when he heard his name. The goblin walked backwards and sat to his chair. The 4 goblin Gunmen took positions next to him. They were ready to shoot the first person that would enter the room.For minutes they heard their colleges screaming in pain and yelling and praying for a savior that would never come.

But than suddenly there was only silence.For minute they listened to the rain until the door was opened widely and a shadowy figure appeared outside.The gunmen were sweating in fear and they shot the silhouette.When the fog of the gunpowder was gone they saw a Goblin bleeding heavily and gurgling in his own blood on the ground.Gerzig gasped in shock. It was one of his subordinates that was shot.Just when he was to say something a lightning flashed and Seidra appeared in the entrance.

"Shoot him!!!! " yelled Gerzig but bullet was shot, suddenly the goblin heard slashing and cutting and when he turned to his subordinates he saw all of them mutilated.

"how..how did yo.."

The Swordhunter raised his hand and talked in a sneaky tone of voice
"I have improved since we worked together Gerzig..There is a reason why I havent shown my face around..We are in different levels.."

The Goblin gulped again and calmed himself down.

"So what is it? Why have you come..Do you want to kill your ex boss?"

Seidra elegantly unsheated his swords and took of his mask revealing his pale face.His eyes were burning in anger..

"You have failed..I gave you a simple mission..You would search for Tsis body and in the end you delivered me one..a fake one..You lied to me..She is very well alive..."

Gerzig gave Seidra a smirk
"Well looks like that it is no use to lie anymore..Yes..It was a fake one..But if you are here to kill me..Than let me tell you that you will never succeed Seidra.."

The goblin stood up and shouted

"Show yourself Heloj!!! "

Suddenly a troll in a black leather armor appeared in the middle of the room, He had maces in his hands.One of his tusks was broken and his skin was greyish.The troll looked at Seidra and talked in a very good elven dialect

"I saw your work with those weaklings downstairs... I have seen your technique now allow me to finish you off"

Seidra remained silent and drew his swords in answer..The troll began the fight with a low blow with his mace but the elf easily dodged it.It continued with Heloj atttacking Seidra and him dodging.

"You are fast elf, but do you know why I use maces? When I hit you even only once..You are dead!! "

While the troll was talking Seidra jumped up and parried one of the attacks.
"You are pretty good.. Troll but I would say that you are no more than one of my swords for me.."
The elf turned around himself and made a low blow that the Troll could barely parry

"And that rank would be no more than number 7"
"You bastard..I will smash your head..."
Heloj suddenly dissapeared from eyesight and jumped up to cling on the ceiling.He than jumped from the ceiling on Seidra to make a double attack with his maces.The sword hunter parryed the attack and jump back.

"heh..You dont look that though elf boy.."
"Do I really give that impression? How about if I told you that I havent been fighting with full power?"
Seidra grinned and snapped his finger.
The Troll blinked.The second he was done blinking he felt that something was leaving his chest.When he looked down he saw a huge wound on his chest dripping blood.

"What?" The swordhunter snapped again and again a wound opened on the Troll , this time it was his shoulder and his arm was barely still a part of his body.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaarrghhhh!!!!! "

Again the fingers snapped and this time the Troll lost his left leg and fell down.He spat some blood to the floor and growled

"Damn you..how did you...how?"

The elf came silently closer not even listening to his enemy and cut off the head of the troll..After he was done watching the rolling head he turned to the Goblin that was hiding in a corner of the room..

"please...please....*sob*please dont..I have...I will server..I will...noo...noo.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

The lucky venture co workers that fled the battle heard the screams of their boss and saw lightning and blood going crazy in the room..
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:17 am

Seidra was resting in his hideout in Duskwood..A place he called the "Shadow Church"..

Lots of his experiment documents were lying around but Seidra was not interested in them.He was focused on a sword he was holding in his hand.

"The Sword...The Millenium Sword...I will use you!"

The Swordhunter turned the sword and placed it in the middle of the curch with a dark smile.

"Now reveal your true power so I may destroy my enemy!!!"
The swordhunter pointed at the sword that was floating in the air
"Burn the heavens! Millenium Blade!!!""

Sudenly the sword started to burn in yellow flames and started to seemingly charge up.Seidra grinned and muttered

"Once you are fully charged...you will be unstoppable.."
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:18 am

The feminine figure descended from her mountain top hidaway, with bearly any effort at all. Her breath was not taxed, she suffered no fatigue. She has since replaced her helmet, and had her mace slung over her back. For hours she trudged, through the barren wilderness, holwing winds licked at her, yet she still carried on.

Through the wind, she could her the moan of an old man. Looking around wildly, she screamed:

"Uther? Where are you? Face Us!"

The only reply she heard was the sigh of an old man fading back into the wind.

"You old fool," She continued on. Eventually she reached green plains.

"Elurion, serve," commanded the figure, as she casted magics. Before her, a charger of the light was brought into existence peice by peice. She mounted up, and rested her mace across her saddle, and began to ride hard south.

Riding south, the figure was overcome with an onslaught of different and varied thoughts, 'does he still love us?'
"do we still love him?"
"What about what we once had?"
"Why didn't he come with us?"

Slowing her charger down, she stopped by a stream to rest her horse and clear her thoughts. Stripping her armour off, she waded into the deep stream and cleansed her body, of sweat and fatigue.

Stepping out from the river, water glistening off her naked body, she sat down and searched her things for her knife. Once finding it, she sat down and began slowly cutting herself along old scars. She did this everyday. Not to self-mutilate, although to her, that was an added bonus, but rather a darker and more sinister purpose. Finishing her bloody work, she cleaned her knife and redonned her armour.

"Blood Knight Indeed," she grinned, and continued her ride south.
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkvXCnFZz9A&feature=related

Seidra wook up in the Broken Keel tavern.He looked around and saw Gwenderlin and Vypra sleeping in the other beds.The elf felt a light headache.The joint he smoked with the troll last night was too much and all the alcohol he consumed could have killed a fat Eleek.The Swordhunter quickly dressed up his Demon Hunter suit and grabbed his swords.

"It will be a long week..."Muttered the elf while he was leaving the tavern.He whisteled and a white wolf came running to him.Seidra elegantly hopped on it and went to the dockyard to catch his ship..The goblins were running around and working hard to go with the scheduel.Seidra looked up to the sky.It was very hot and the sun was shining brightly on the sky.No cloud was visible.

*******5 days later*******

Seidra took the ship to the Izle of Kezan than he took another one to Menethil harbor and sneaked in to the city to ride to Alterac Mountains.He was focusing all his energy all his abilities to feel Tsi..And all he could feel was that Tsi was up north..At first he feared that she was in the plaguelands but the closer he got the more he was sure that she was in Alterac.

*******2 days later********

Seidra had left his wolf in Tarrenmill..The rest of the journey was for his skeletal warhorse.It didnt need food and it didnt need to rest...But that didnt change the fact that Seidra was feeling lonely.After all it was a dead horse.

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn71hIsm0U8))

The Swordhunter continued to ride up to the mountain top.The place was deserted and he could feel nothing.He was a demon hunter trained in the black temple..This cold meant nothing for him but the constant wind and the howling was a mental challenge.Seidra had been in many places but the mountain top of Alterac was a different hell that he had to experiance..

Suddenly a very strong wind hit the Swordhunter and he fell down from his horse..A avalanche dragged him down and he lost consciousness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O-7Y8bTsFY

At first there was only darkness.Than he saw the light and he could clearly see two people sitting on the beach.Two elves..A male and a female..Every second he could see it clearer...Suddenly it was clear.He could remember.It was him and Tsi in the beach of Tanaris..One of the few quiet days that the two could rest.Seidra was gently stroking Tsis hair.Pure love could be seen in his eyes and Tsi was kissing Seidras cheek.

For a few seconds Seidra felt the sun of Tanaris and the love he had for Tsi but it all suddenly perished when gained his consciousness.The Swordhunter fought his way through the snow and reached the surface.His horse was no more so he continued to walk in the ice storm.All the love he felt for Tsi..everything..was lost..Forever!The elf growled like a wounded animal and yelled

"Show yourself Tsi ! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brutal love story..   A brutal love story.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A brutal love story..
Page 1 of 1