We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somebody broke my gnome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Somebody broke my gnome Empty
PostSubject: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:52 pm

The old orc fisherman was writing what appeared to be a letter when Sotek entered his office in the Angler’s Clubhouse in Ratchet. Sat behind his desk, Mr Vexacus didn’t appear to have noticed Sotek entering the room. Sotek suddenly became aware of the commotion he was making as he dragged a small sack behind him into the room. He came to a halt before the fisherman’s desk.

“Uhm, you want see me Mr Vexacus?,”
Sotek ventured after several minutes of heavy silence, “Something bout a letter to be sent to a crow?”

“A sparrow Sotek. Sparrows, yes?”

Sotek nodded. Several more minutes passed. Sotek waited as the old orc continued to write. If he didn’t know better, the old guy looked angry. Not a good sign.

“This letter for an elf called Yarona. Part of group called the Sparrows. When you…” the orc’s voice trailled off as he appeared to look at Sotek for the first time since he had entered the room.

What in bag, Sotek?”

“The gnome Mr Vexacus, the one those Crows broke. The one who work in Keel with Sotek. Uh, Scrubbi we called him. Was gonna bury round back like rest of bodies, but Bhodek said you might want to fix this one.”

“Fix? What exactly do you think I am?”

“Bhodek say when bits of his pig, Nibbles fall off, you use glue and mend him. He better, and like chasing things now. Maybe do same for gnome?”

“He is gnome Sotek, not valuable like pig pet.”

“Sorry Mr Vexacus boss, me bury him outside then.”
Sotek started dragging the bag outside.

“Wait. Wait Sotek.” The orc seemed to think for a few moments.

“Take the bag downstairs store it, I take care of this.”

“And what bout your letter? To the crows?”

The fisherman smiled and held the letter out in front of him, then calmly ripped it up.

“Right Sotek. They need a lesson in not breaking my stuff. Send a message to the dwarf. Kill or beat up one of them, whatever. I have work to do.”
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm

(( *giggle* crows...

Yarona did say she'd get you a new gnome though Wink ))
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:36 pm

Somebody broke my gnome Wowscr19
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:39 pm

((I am so glad I made Shathiel a crossbreed between a demon and a demi-god, so he's virtually untouchable. ))
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Somebody broke my gnome Wowscr20
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:44 pm

((love the pics. And I might have known it was you Quint, though I didn't realise last night. I will have my revenge!))
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm

((Quint you fucking gnome killer! I said dont kill the gnomes! They are part of the damn event! xD Zizzle got x-time ganked but why the hell in the Keel? ))
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:14 pm

((oh, don't complain, the killing was entirely ic Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:21 pm

I know it was IC damn it! Very Happy Guess why act this way! Gnomes have rights too...live at least, otherwise they have to serve trolls and the Cartel on first place.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:17 pm

((Well anyways, I am entirely up for following this branch of RP if wanted.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:04 pm

So Sotek? You find her?

Sotek looked up at the older orc, somewhat nervously. Before he could speak Vexacus spoke again.

I spoke to her friend before, Chabat, and her elf-kin. The foppish lord of this party. Vexacus almost spat.
They think I would come and cavort with them? Not Vexacus!

Sotek, sensing another monologue from his crazed master remained silent.

The work is almost complete Sotek. They think I am as simple as I act? You know better, my loyal servant.
Attend this party, let them have their,
the orc sneered BALL

Notice what they say, and report to me.

Sotek nodded, and fidgeted in his suit.
After the older orc left, Sotek felt better.
At least this party would be fun. Sotek looked around, then confident no-one was looking pulled a white rodent from his pocket.

Don't worry Nibbles,
Sotek whisphered, we have fun tonight and worry about the crazy one want tommorrow!
The rat looked at him quizzically, and afted a few comforting pats Sotek replaced him in a pocket.

Let the Sunfury Ball begin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody broke my gnome   Somebody broke my gnome Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody broke my gnome
Page 1 of 1