We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Poison Tooth Pirates of the Exiles(By Greb)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

The Poison Tooth Pirates of the Exiles(By Greb) Empty
PostSubject: The Poison Tooth Pirates of the Exiles(By Greb)   The Poison Tooth Pirates of the Exiles(By Greb) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 am

Chapter 1: The Boy from Darkshore

"fuckin kid where is he!"
dam it! quick hide was the only thought on that kids mind when he heard that voice. The small but surefooted night elf child lept from the very top of the building straight onto the griffen platform and then managed to stumble and nock him self out on the hand rail.
The next time the child awoke he was upside down in the stables of darkshore with a very big cat lickin his face.
"dam it jinx, screw off im not in the mood!" he said softly as he looked up at the figure in the doorway

"so ya lttle shit, what have you been doing all day?!?" the voice boomed tho it was female it was not at all nice more like the screech of a harpy

"er"

"dont answer that i already know! slackin off of course so whos gonna clean the war
stalkers for when the sentinals arrive and feed the animals and clean this place"

"how about you for a change" said the young elf under his breath

"insolance!!!!!" a heavy club smashes the kid across the face taking three teeth with it

"since you parents died i've takin you in fed you looked after you have you no gratatude boy!"

the kid sneers slighty "gratatude for what making me your slave while the whole town believes you look after me like your son! HA"
The club come across with crushing speed this time knocking the kid out of this world in to the next at least temporarly.

By the time he awoke all he could hear was screams "THE PIRATES ARE COMIN THE PIRATES ARE COMIN!

"pirates, here! shurly they wouldnt attack this close to the capital the sentinals will crush them with breaking a sweat!" his mind raced these could be no ordinary pirates surely not! "Jinx come ere! NOW!!"
From behind bails of hay Jinx the nightsaber cub jumped out from here sleepin place swingin slighty he picked up the cat then in a routine they'ed reheresd 100 times he lifted her and held her to his stomach. she climed slighty then preceeded to try and chew through the rope. Unforatanatly this time it wasn't rope but a chain looks like shed got wise to his plans!

DAM IT STUCK! what now.... he looked around for an escape but couldnt see one. Just at that exact minute a Dwarf ran in though the open back door while fightin 2 guards he proceeded to drink more then anyone the kid has seen to this day

"Yarrr ya lubbers take think i nae think ya ready for this!" he launced the bottle of booze into the air drew his second blade and proceed to kill them both before catching the bottle in his mouth and finishing off its contents! His eyes where then inevatibly drawn to the boy hanging from the rafters.
"Ya okay there matey! just hangin around like" the dwarf chuckled
"could you get me down please.."
"well i donnae know about that me lad, let me ask the capt'n!"
"capt'n theres a kid tied upside down in the stables can i let him down!" he yelled out in no particluar direction

"Gwaith matey im a little busy, what does he look like!"

"well he has a blue tounge"

"Aye well are you tall enough to let him down ya self matey?!?"

"aye a think so i can stand on that other dwarfs shoulders"

"what other dwarf!" inquired the child

"aye ye may be right looks like ill have to stack the bodys"

"ye could just use the haystacks"

"nae hay stacks"

"over there" says the child while pointin at the hay stacks in the corner

"ah that looks comfortable matey" Gwaith stumbles over to the hay stacks then preceeds to fall asleep on them promply

"no dam you your my only chance to escape, please...." all hope now gone from the elfs heart he resigns him self to a life of servatude under the stable master as orphen and slave. As the reliastion of his life sets in tears start to roll down his face untill he can barely see though the torrent, not crying just tears of absalute defeat.

"cheer up matey it might never happin ey?"
Standing before him was a tall human about 6 foot in hight with a huge build clearly a stong man with the skilled blade of a warroir

"it did..a long time ago now im alone, and a slave so mr pirate if you want to kill me do it be all means you'd be doing me a favour, as im too much of a coward to do it myslef" said the child softly

"i see and it takes alot of bravery to give in does it me lad"
The man reached up and undid the chain, which cause the child to hit the floor quite hard
"get up laddy"
the kid arose to his feet and was promply nocked back down to the floor by the capt'ns left arm
"me name be feathersword matey and piracys me game! you will come serve on me crew for 10 years and in return i will grant ya freedom from this place, do we have a deal!?! he out streached his arm a montiend for a shake on the agreement.
The child grabbed the out streched arm which then pulled him to his feet
"welcome to the pirates who say yarr what be your name cabin boy!"

"er i dont remember"

"waddja mean? ya dont remember what kinda lubber cant remember there own name matey!"

"well everyone just calls me boy, or kid or hey you!"

"i see well ya gonna need a name"

"capt'n the caverly is arriving like" a shout came from nowhere

"AYE BACK TA THE SHIP, wheres me dwarf matey?"

"on the haystaks asleep"

Feathersword strolled over to the dwarf slapped him around the face and then smashed the empty bottle of rum over his head

"rise and shine Gwaith no time for a nap matey back to the ship pronto!"

"sorry capt'n"

AS the three of them ran to the ship the child saw the devastation that had been layed upon darkshore he held jinx close to his chest as he ran for his life though the burning buildings if the sentinals arrived now all would be lost. They made it to the ship and as he looked around his new family the felt an enourmus relief that he was finally free even if he had to wait 10 years he decided that bein a pirate was better then being a slave.

As they where set sail he felt bad that hed never got any revenge on the stable mistress and at that moment who would come running up to the docks but the lady herslef he took in one large breath and spat with all his might the flem carried for at least 30 meters and landed squarly in her eye as they sailed away the last thing she would of heard is:

"Greb it is then matey"

Chapter 2: sword master of meele island

"wheres the grog and smoke at lubber!" the voice boomed across the empty ale house, a empty glass is launched across the room and smashed behind the counter

"s s sorry you drank and smoke it all ma lord." came the the timid reply from the bartender who was cowering with fear behind the solid wooden bar he went on

"and all the rest of the islands resources have benn takin by the lord of the island Kazor chief of the iron fist guard as you well know! "

"aye that dam Kazor one day.. grr"

"Ben i know you have alot of problems since kazor took over but is this really the right way to deal with..."

Elsewhere in town at the same time a large group of alliance soilders marched on the town hall with the intent of taxing the people once more. At the front of these troops was a Kazor head of the Iron fist guard he was only to be descirbed as epic in proportions he was tall about 7 foot but had the weight to match his size thats not to say he was muscular more fat then anything.

"I , You dam peasants Am lord Kaz'zor the third and i have come to spare your pitiful lives from the enemies of he alliance. HOWEVER again has come the time you must PAY for this service my troops cannae survive on good intentions alone so i will now take 75% of your welath and produce and 5 women of birthing age if you refuse..you we be hailed as traitor and enemies of the alliance and your village burned to the ground!"

Yes life was hard on meele island cut off from any access by usual method only a few pirates and high lvl commanders of the alliance knew its location and occasionally docked there for supplys and rest before carrying on to the mainland. 3 years ago Kazor arrived with his band of currupt troops they took over after showing official documents from the king himself the island gaurd which had been lead by a man named Ben, the sword master, had been disbanded.

It had been 6 years since Greb had had left darkshore and his life of slavery behind he was now a full fledged member of the pirates who say yarr all be it a weak one.

"Greb me lado hurry up with the dam food where starvin here! roared feathersword has he took another swig of his enormous glass of ale.
Sitting round the table were all members of the crew 60 in total not including Greb who was busy trying to serve the food.

"ya dam bidlge rat blue tounge bastard ya too slow" came a voice from across the table it was female and sweet but with more then a hint of bitterness in it.

"Ora shut the fuck up your givin me a headache savy?...." replied greb

"aye i savy haha"

life wasnt easy for Greb either but at least he was free he wasnt quite sure about the pilagin at first but a elfs gotta eat so he did what he had to. He grew used to the plunder and after a while he even enjoyed it...to the extent any intellagant being can enjoy slaughtering countless life forms but any things better then slavery so....

"no Ben dont do it!" cam a shrill screech from the beautiful young lady being dragged away by kazzars guards

"amiele ill die before they take either me or you alive" he roared while charging at khazzars unit of guards drawing his sword which looked like it needed an ogre to lift it

Two or three tried to back off or get ito defensive postions but where ripped apart by the force of his blade. An arrow landed square in his arm, he didnt even flinch such was his determanation he raored again and charged towards the apprantely unphased kahzzar who appeared to be having a whale of a time. By this time ben was being to feel the poison flowing though his body it sent him to sleep..for a long time.

When he awoke he was tied to the side of a cliff on the north side of the island.

"stupid bastard they shoulda killed me when they had the chance..." he thought while laughing sadly to himself

Ben was the last of his family and tho he had inheritated the title from his father more then deserved it..unmatched with a blade and the courage of a lion he always forght his battles to either victory or death as such had never lost a fight and as a happy result of this was still alive. his sister amiele had just been taken as a toy for the soilders to rape and inpregnate as they saw fit..these where not good times for ben..

He broke one arm free and looked down at what must have been a 30 foot drop if not more he looked up at the unscalable rock survice above which seemed to strech for ever, below where rocks, above was unclimable not much of a choice. He sighed looked down at the raging sea

"dam lubber..."

he ripped his arm free and plumeted to certain death...

"land hoooooo.." roared Feathersword the whole ship seemed to explode with excitment and the prospect of finally returning to one of there favourite hangouts the bar on meele island which served all kinds of subsatnces made illegal though out the alleince lands.

"all hands on deck!, drop anchor portside we be going ashore!!!"

"Yarrrr! ahoy capt'n!" came the frienzed reply from the crew

as they sailed closer to the dock Greb noticed something...

"capt'n arnt those allience flags flying there?"

"of corse not greb me laddo why would a island founded by drug and loot runners be flying dam lubber flags savvy?"

"i savy me boss but look for ya self"

"nae! ohh alright then" he said reluctantly

"what in the motherfucking deep blue sea!, ORA!!"

"what capt'n"

"cat up and get to gwith tell him to cahne course..."

"but.."

"NOW! tell him to take us to the cove...."

"the where capt'n implyed Greb?"

Feathersword looked more then annoyed at the question he also lok preoccuipied with this complexing situation.

"the origanol cove used by the pirates and smuggelers who founded this islands town over 100 years or more ago.....before it became a true town and had a community it was just a port for those escapping the law then as the years went on the people who lived on the island full time to run buisness and such decided they wanted peace...so one of the greatest captains of the time then Lord Aggs decided he would hang up his hat and settle down with one of his many lovers together they had a son who is the current master of melle islands guard,ske i think his name was but they've never been particular friendly with the mainlanders so i dont see him joining the allience.... "

"when was the last time you wher here?"

featherswords face lit up with a wicked smile " the night before we left for darkshore 6 years ago matey..."
Back to top Go down

The Poison Tooth Pirates of the Exiles(By Greb)
Page 1 of 1