We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace

Go down 
+13
Adalan
Brontz
Opathu
Vexacus
Seti
Aelhaiarn
Archnazg
Athraze
Vypra
Ziah
Katheryn
Siheld
Snicka
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Lynnora left WaL? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ziah

Ziah

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Siheld wrote:
Lynnora left WaL? Neutral

Her account's gone Sad
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:01 pm

That's... to be honest, incredibly childish...
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Ziah

Ziah

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:11 pm

I've just chatted to her in game and she said she's left WAL for the moment because it's stopped being fun. Her rogue is still running around SSL though and she's going to concentrate on levelling for a while rather than RP.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 pm

and with that, i'd like to ask ppl to refrain from making any further off-topic posts in this thread.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Ryleen

Ryleen

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:28 am

To try to stay on topic... Does this mean the restaurant is closed now?
Back to top Go down
Seti

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 pm

ehh I dont know exactly

but let me try to explain it a bit...

Lynn and myself have been playing wow for several years now. we have been playing on a PVE realm with high expectations and we both managed a guild with many high level chars. We have had much fun doing so but in the end it came down to a lot of planning and coordinating in our gaming hours. this took the pleasure of the game away from us and we decided to give it a new try

we both have never had much interested in Roleplaying but since we transferred to another realm (just us, not the characters) we became more and more interested in it. Lynn cleared the way with diving into the Lore we didnt know allready and with that made me enthousiastic about it.

Lynn does have more interest in Roleplaying then i do, but still her primary target is about the game and the fun it brings. since she wanted to combine the two together she tried the restaurant as a RP event, wich took off immediatly and worked great for her.

However, it seemed that with this topic the feeling we had (that came with hardcore PVE) at the other realm came back to us. the pressure of having to do things accordingly to wishes from others.

Since she felt like that she decided to stick to leveling her character instead of going into the roleplaying all the way again.
So to me it looks like she is gonna level her character to cap level and maybe do a few instances and then think again about her participation in Roleplaying.

I myself think that she should stick with what she loves...and only she can decide what that is. PVE / PVP / RP.

The Happy Dragon Tea Palace will not stop to excist, so there is hope for the restaurant.. but it all depens on Lynn and Lynn alone.
all the other people in the HDTP guild are former PVE'ers who came with us to this realm and have nothing to do with the restaurant except for a small participation in the roleplaying to support Lynn in her efforts
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:39 pm

I'll take that as a yes? Or at least that it seems it'll be closed until she's done leveling her alt.
Back to top Go down
Seti

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:44 pm

no idea

as far as i know she is not leveling an alt btw Question so i guess you can ask her yourself ingame
Back to top Go down
Aghandor

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:02 pm

The Happy Dragon Tea Palace is closed until further notice.

The IC reason is that during an inspection, there was an animal in the kitchen, and so the license was withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Aghandor wrote:

The IC reason is that during an inspection, there was an animal in the kitchen, and so the license was withdrawn.

What kind of animal should that be? A tauren? A gnome? A druid in cat form? A happy dragon?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Snicka wrote:
Aghandor wrote:

What kind of animal should that be? A tauren? A gnome? A druid in cat form? A happy dragon?

*cackles* IT WAS MEEEE!
now.. I'll stop posting nonsense
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:56 pm

There was an animal in the kitchen? That's outragous!
...wait, if you're serving meat, isn't it normal procedure to have (dead) animals in the kitchen? Or at least pieces of them?

I'll just presume you didn't pay the rent (read: bribes) in time.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Mysterious stew was made of rat meat, I knew it! Hey...arent gnomes eating Deeprun Tram rats too? Oh Elf's are SOOO eccentric!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3