We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace

Go down 
+13
Adalan
Brontz
Opathu
Vexacus
Seti
Aelhaiarn
Archnazg
Athraze
Vypra
Ziah
Katheryn
Siheld
Snicka
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace Empty
PostSubject: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Happy Dragon Tea Palace

TRY OUR
[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace Turtle_soup
TURTLE

The Happy Dragon Tea Palace has finally opened after months of preparation and research for the best resources of Turtle Meat, Lion Meat and all the other superb ingredients one could wish for.

Every Friday evening the Restaurant will be open for connoiseurs, gastronomes or just you and your date getting a bite before going out.
The location is the Western Inn in Silvermoon City, the kitchen will be open from 19.30 on.

There are four dishes to choose from and each week a new menu will be presented!

We serve Tea made from the most exquisite herbs for free with every meal for every paying customer.
And what is a decent meal without a Fortune Cookie? Ofcourse, a Fortune Cookie is included!

We are also available for catering your birthdays, weddings, funerals, and every other occassion where you need to serve a dish prepared with the highest care. Our employees are clean, respectful and have a heart for food and serving it.

Our Restaurant has the perfect atmosphere for having a nutritious meal after a hard day of labour, but there are also possibilities to just sit down for a talk to escape from everyday surroundings.
There is enough privacy for a romantic date. And gentleman, would you like to surprise your lady with a flower, we also sell flowers.
On occassions, we have musicians and show dancers.

We hope to welcome you to our Restaurant every Friday!

((GHI is prefered, but not necessary))

Last edited by Lynnora on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Happy Dragon Tea Palace
Today's Menu

1. Salty Young Fish
A simple and light dish that is low on calories.

2. Mild Turtle Soup
Soup from turtles born in rivers and lakes, hence not the salty taste as sea turtles.

3. Grilled Wild Raptor

Imported from Stranglethorn's very best hunters.

4. Mysterious Oven Stew
We are not certain about the source of this meat.

Tea and fortune cookies: Served with every meal.
See you tonight in the Western Inn, Silvermoon City!
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:51 pm

An RP restaurant? That's actually a great idea. Smile
I wish you good luck with it, and many customers...
And Fortune Cookie is an idea I really adore. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 pm

I attended it... i have to say that an awesome idea turned out into an awesome event.

The place itself is just perfect, and besides all sorts of roleplayers showing up, wich made it even more appealing, the whole thing was organized in perfection!

I wish Lynn and her Bouncer Tyson the best of luck with business, and recommend everyone to pop up there next Friday! Cool
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Omg!
Awesome!

I hate the fact im Alliance right now.
Back to top Go down
Katheryn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Brilliant Event!

Definetly wish you all the best of luck in later weeks!

I'm positive on coming again... and again... and again. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Now that was a great evening! Tired now of serving hehe. I'll post screenies tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ziah

Ziah

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Did you get a screenie of Athraze in his man pants? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:40 am

Lynnora wrote:
Now that was a great evening! Tired now of serving hehe. I'll post screenies tomorrow.

Looking forward to see the pictures.
If you're tired of serving, try to hire a waiter who'll work for you. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:50 am

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace Th_WoWScrnShot_041009_193930
Getting ready: the two waitresses and the bouncer.

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace Th_WoWScrnShot_041009_194827
Our very first customers arrive.

This turned out to be a great evening!
Many people (I reckon about 25 - 30) came around for a bite and some relaxation, which was a great success.
Ran out of Wild Grilled Raptor within the hour, so that is a lesson for next week Wink
The G'thazagars have nearly emptied my stock of Mysterious Oven Stew, quite the appetite them Orcs have. They were very good company.

As most have noticed we did not have the alcohol permit signed yet, however during the evening word arrived that it had been arranged and from next week on we can also serve alcohol.
The Tea was a huge success which I had not expected. Such a big success we will sell it as a side dish as well from next week on.

Everyone was very respective of the Bouncer which was great, he did a good job and was even tipped when bringing people to their seats.
In the near future there are some posibilities to expand the top floor to a VIP area, as I was asked yesterday, but that is not on our priority list yet.

Okay, things got a bit stressy when packs of 4 - 5 came in but we handled well, however I might need to get more staff at some point for serving Wink Thumbs up for Vypra always handling things on her own.

Not everyone had GHI so they missed out on the flashy red silken menu's and the fortune cookies, but it didn't turn out to be a problem. The Fortunes were very accurate it seemed.

Thanks everyone for attending, it was a very fun evening, and we hope to see you all again next Friday.
Happy Dragon Tea Palace
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:08 am

Well Done Lynnora. Seems like tis was a grerat success, sorry i missed it. Hopefuly i'll be able to pop in next week one one of my characters Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Athraze

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:26 am

The night was great! Very packed, and very interested. I eagerly await the next one haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Great idea it is!
Why do you call it the Happy Dragon btw? I suppose if the food can make a dragon happy, it´s good enough for anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:43 pm

We all know Happy Dragons are better to have in your Tea Palace than Angry Dragons!
No, I was just trying to find a funny rip off, what would a Restaurant be called in WoW? Then I came up with this name Smile Vypra came up with the idea to give it a dodgy Chinese-restaurant-like name and I thought it really had to have dragons in it.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Seems like it was super awesome! Great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Lol, was cool when I went round the other night. Though the photo on the OP looks disgusting ;p
Back to top Go down
Aelhaiarn

Aelhaiarn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:54 pm

Clearly, you're not a fan of Chinese menu. That very same picture made me hungry.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Indeed, not really. Most chinese food I eat, I get stomach cramps and sickness right after. Probably just the hideous place I order from, though.
Back to top Go down
Seti

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: stay of the chinese   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Im sure lynnora has some other foods besides chinese for your char to chow down.
I was there last friday... and i wont say with who or why i was there, but since it was my first real roleplaying event i would like to thank you guys for making it such fun. Ill see you next friday and ofc at O'tal Nor

have fun, be safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:08 am

Happy Dragon Tea Palace
Today's Menu

1. Huge Mushroom Omelet
These vegetarian omelets are so enormous because the eggs used were provided by Tethis herself.

2. Chili con Tortuga
A spicy chili dish with hot Turtle meat for the real daredevils.

3. Rockscale Sushi

Sticky sushi rice topped with Rockscale.

4. Grilled Wild Raptor
As requested we put our Grilled Wild Raptor, imported from Stranglethorn's very best hunters, on the menu once again.

A cup of Tea (extracted from Kalimdor's finest herbs and said to have a healing and mind expanding effect) and a Fortune Cookie are on the house when purchasing a meal.

The Tea has proven to be so succesful we have decided to also serve it as a side dish.
And as we finally have our alcohol permit signed, we also sell Port now.

Prices:
Meals 40 silver coins each (including a cup of Tea and a Fortune Cookie)
Cup of Tea 10 silver coins.
Port 3 silver coins.
See you tonight in the Western Inn, Silvermoon City!

Last edited by Lynnora on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:11 am

Question: Till what time is it open? ^^
Back to top Go down
Aelhaiarn

Aelhaiarn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 am

Added to the list:

-Crispy, deep-fried gnome with sour sauce
Back to top Go down
Seti

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 am

I sure hope i will be able to attend such a fine RP event. with this char or another that does not matter. but i would regret it if I will miss out on this. maybe i will interact with some of you boys and girls there...

- stomach rumbles-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:43 am

Next week we will have a special surprise. Next week we - truely - have a cook hired who knows how to serve KALDOREI.

Last week I closed at about 23.30 I think but I don't mind closing a little later, as long as we have happy customers!

Siheld, I won't cook you, don't be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Ziah

Ziah

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:26 am

Lynnora wrote:
Next week we will have a special surprise. Next week we - truely - have a cook hired who knows how to serve KALDOREI.

When you say the cook knows how to serve Kaldorei, do you mean he will give them food or they will be the food? It's not Gurfang the elf eater is it? geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace   [RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP Event] Happy Dragon Tea Palace
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next