We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale

Go down 
+8
Archnazg
Dracanos
Ryleen
Ziah
Vypra
Opathu
Estel'wenil
Gen'jin
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gen'jin

Gen'jin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-28

(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale Empty
PostSubject: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 pm

[ As you pass the Ogrimmar bank, you notice a new Poster, you decide to inspect it ]

The Great Feast of Noblegarden is almost at it's end. It has been a Joyous week of laughter and choclate. All the Children of Azeroth, does evry year look forward for this week, where they can go on Egghunt with thier friends and family. But allas, not all childrens have a family they, can celebrate noblegarden with.

as The Noblegarden is coming to it's end, it is up to us, who got time and reasources, to ensure that these Children are not forgotten. The Childrens Week begins this friday, on May the First, one day before Noblegarden ends. If you see it in your heart, you should bring your orphen to Sen'jin Village this friday at 19:00. - Bring Food and Candy too

At 19:30 we will gather by the fire, and I will tell a tale

- Zinzal'ji of the Heritage of Zandalar
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:21 am

Good idea
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:20 am

I recommend coriander for when we barbecue the kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 am

realy? i was thinking more of basil and oregano Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Ziah

Ziah

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 am

Ooh, good idea. Must find myself a nice orphan to bring along - I suggest rubbing them with garlic before we cook them...
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:10 am

Wel it is inportant to learn kids...cooking. How about I bring these two.
(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale C_documents_and_settings_emma_my_documents_my_pictures_fat_child_overweight_kids
Back to top Go down
Ziah

Ziah

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:20 am

They look rather like sumo wrestlers...
Back to top Go down
Gen'jin

Gen'jin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:30 am

Frist: OMG!! their parents should be shot, for allowing this!!!

Second: I hope we many people show up, so we can have some Nice Rp. I Haven't planned much more, than Zinzal'ji telling a fairy tale for the children. I hope people will improvie and add more fun to the event Wink
Back to top Go down
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 am

Hope so too it sounds like awsume idea.
(And yeah these kids don't even look like kids anymore)
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am

how about a bunny relay?

we group up, each group member (with the bunny transformation on) runs a short stretch and the first team get a litte prize.

we would need some thing to use as the 'baton' and marshals to mark each handover but it could work...
Back to top Go down
Ziah

Ziah

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:25 am

Scavenger hunt with easy things to find like clam meat, water, something someone else gave you, a drink for the grown ups and a piece of chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Vypra wrote:
how about a bunny relay?

we group up, each group member (with the bunny transformation on) runs a short stretch and the first team get a litte prize.

we would need some thing to use as the 'baton' and marshals to mark each handover but it could work...

Why not use the bunny transformation itself? Everyone should have at least one blossoming branch by now, since you get it from the egg shell daily. Everyone starts as people except the first runners. They run up to the next person, transform it to a bunny, who runs on to the next and so on, and in the end the first team to all be bunnies win. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Ryleen wrote:
Vypra wrote:
how about a bunny relay?

Why not use the bunny transformation itself? Everyone should have at least one blossoming branch by now, since you get it from the egg shell daily. Everyone starts as people except the first runners. They run up to the next person, transform it to a bunny, who runs on to the next and so on, and in the end the first team to all be bunnies win. Smile

...or that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dracanos

Dracanos

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:25 am

Aaw, if I had any characters with a heart I'd definately be there! Times like this I kick myself for making my characters cold blooded, psycopathic murderers that find the most pleasure from cruely torturing their victims in the most horrific ways imagineable.. What can I say? Its the style of rp I enjoy the most.. Not that I mean that in any kinky RL way before anyone thinks!

*grumbles for a moment before dissapearing back into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
http://hos.ownbb.com/index.php
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:54 am

The newly ressurected Archnazg sat back in his chair deep within the Undercity, one of his servants had stupidly asked if he wanted to go to this thing.

"Hahahah! By the Dark Lady.. why on earth would people waste time on these swine-like orphans? Perhaps collect some to use as Guinea pigs in the laboratory, or slaves to greater creations..."He chuckled and sipped on his wine, leaning back in his huge arm chair. "And all this 'Noble Garden' trivia. Oh, my my... people have so much to learn in this narrow minded land. Ah, the blissfulness of this world... I could go on forever, you know."

He looked to the servant.
"You're -still- here?! Get out of my sight, cur!" With that he telekenetically flung a nearby cupboard in the servants direction, forcing him to bolt off away back out of his office.

(( Same as drac here, lol. I don't have one character that could fit into this ;p. Best of luck with the event and all))
Back to top Go down
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Archnazg wrote:
The newly ressurected Archnazg sat back in his chair deep within the Undercity, one of his servants had stupidly asked if he wanted to go to this thing.

Archnazg wrote:
The newly ressurected Archnazg sat back in his chair deep within the Undercity

Archnazg wrote:
The newly ressurected Archnazg

Everyone... it might be best to hide the children this children's week.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

PEDO ARCHY IS UNLEASHED!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
PEDO ARCHY IS UNLEASHED!

Can't see anything new in that statement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:36 pm

It wasnt about new, it was warning the kids for he is on the streets again!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 pm

*reacted somewhat similar to Katalmach, but won't be annoying and qoute his post*

I'm happy to hear that Archie is back among us. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Hahaha! Archnazg isn't into the children! D:! And indeed, he is back, and is planning a new secr0t forsaken group. Should be interesting. Now that the race for realm first ulduar is over, I can RP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:11 pm

Archnazg wrote:
Hahaha! Archnazg isn't into the children! D:! And indeed, he is back, and is planning a new secr0t forsaken group. Should be interesting. Now that the race for realm first ulduar is over, I can RP!

So i can beat up Archnazg and not feel bad about beating up a woman? Yay!
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Liontooth wrote:
Archnazg wrote:

So i can beat up Archnazg and not feel bad about beating up a woman? Yay!

Gfft. Dont fink so!
Back to top Go down
Nerinil

Nerinil

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Archie is back?! :O

Yeey!
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:02 pm

Nerinil wrote:
Archie is back?! :O

Yeey!

BUNNY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale   (Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale Empty

Back to top Go down

(Horde RP Event) Childrens Week event: A Noblegarden Tale
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next