We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Luffay was hiding nearby an ancient rock with a mysterious symbol glowing at the top. He witnessed the whole thing
[Luffay hiding. >_> <_<]
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img172/6369/blackrockik0.jpg

"NO!! GREYWOLF!!" From what seemed out of nowhere, the young mage was standing on the floating piece of rock held by the chains. He witnessed the whole fight, and even saw the Druid cast the befouled eye into the lava. No-one was around to hear his shouting though.

Luffay fell to his knees, and his hands were on the ground holding him up. With a sudden spurge of anger, he lashed out on the burnt soil.

[Luffay again] https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img519/1770/beggingfv1.jpg

"All that power!! Gone!! CURSE THE GREYWOLVES!!" This shout echoed off the walls of Blackrock. Luffay shut his eyes very tight, and a few tears ran down his cheeks.

[ >_> https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img172/9371/cryingnw0.jpg]

Something didn't quite add up. First of all, Luffay still felt that hold the eye had over him. Like thorns, it went through his whole inner body and hurt, yet felt nice. This must be what dark power felt like. A cursed magic that held destructive power.

Luffay clutched his chest, and breathed heavily. The eye definetely still had power over him. But, he saw with his own two eyes the Tauren throwing it into the fiery chasm. So, what was it? Like a Murloc with issues, the answer hit him hard.

Luffay suddenly remembered the conversation between him and Vainia. "The Greywolves have it, Luffay." Luffay's eyes swirled left to right, thinking back to that day. "They are our allies.". Luffay started sweating with enthusiasm as the final piece of the puzzle smacked down. "They're going to perform a ritual with the eye, to get rid of it's power."

"YES!!" This conclusion made Luffay so happy, he literally jumped for joy with his arms in the air. "You ignorant Druid, all you did was postpone my becoming to power. You will be the first I destroy." Luffay let out laughter that echoed throughout the mountain.

[ Luffay cheering: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img522/7070/cheerfb7.jpg]

Luffay ran forward across the chains. He had to get out of there, before he lost track of the Tauren.

(( Stay tuned folks, I'll have a few SC's up in a short while ))

(( PICTURES RESIZED TO MAKE IT NOT LOOK PETIT!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Druella watched all the events from her shadowy recess

" Dear oh dear, what silly fools are these?....When will they learn about its true power..."

The shadow behind her shrugged

" Now you are to go to Surion and make sure you become his freind, when you do we shall set a date to meet...I have other ways of drawing out his true power and the power of that silly eye"

" Aye dere mistress, if ya wants it den yoo shall as it"

Druella looks the priest up and down

" Come now i know you have his body now...Your more powerful and manly now are you not"

Druella cackles evilly

The Shadowy figure says
" Yes Undead....this is true...but i shall require payment for this charade....the payment we agreed on!"

Druella looks him up and down
" Come now parasite.....you get me what i want and you get what you require....and by the way , there is a young Tauren..name of Vanvayder....becareful of him...i not understand his true power yet, But i can assure you a cracked mind like that is one easy to control , yet easy to anger."

The priest walks off with a pile of ooze following, grumbling some words under his breath

Druella thinks to herself....." This eyes power shall be mine.....be it the death of many....or the death of a few guild members...it shall be mine.

Druella sketches a picture in her notebook of the one called Luffay

"This one could be useful"

Druella melts back into the shadows with a evil cackle
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:54 pm

After their meeting in the mountains, Súrion stalked Liontooth down through the Eastern Kingdoms, through the burning lands and vast jungles, to the port of Booty Bay, where he hid himself down below as the boat set sail for Ratchet.

The Tauren was clearly distressed by the recent turn of events, the dissapearance of his friend Adra, as he made his way back to Thunder Bluff to meet with his Tribe, all the while being followed by the mad rogue.

It was here, in the Tauren's haven, that he found what he had been looking for.
Liontooth and Lorne spoke quietly, often peering around, in case the wrong person might stumble upon their conversation.

"Do you still have it?"
"Of course..."
Liontooth reached into his pack, and brought out a small bundle wrapped in cloth.
Súrion watched as he slowly unwrapped it, revealing the Eye which had been causing so much trouble, a strange dark aura surrounded it now, the effects of whatever twisted voodoo magic that had found it's way there during Vainia and Aioo's ritual.

Súrion gasped, causing the two huge Tauren to jump from their crouched positions and start peering around, Liontooth quickly replacing the Eye back into his pouch.

Sinking away quickly, Súrion cursed to himself, but now, he knew where it was, and had begun to think of a way to get it back...

The Theatre... he needed their help if he was to suceed, for the Greywolves were a terrible enemy when forced into that position.

But how could he work his way back into the Theatre?

Impossible for him, he thought to himself, but he knew someone who could...

Húör.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Return to Blackrock

Two days have passed since Adra left for blackrock. Liontooth was beginning to panic.

This is not right...no answer to the letters i sent...no sign of him from anyone...thats it i am going back to that mountain and finding some answers!

Once again he set out for Blackrock Mountain. After walking throught the large stone doors and exploring around the area where he met huor he found something. He was almost expecting huor again but this time a Human stood before him wearing the tabard of The Exiles.

The human approached him speaking in the common tongue which Liontooth had absolutly no knowledge of.

I...I am sorry i do not understand.

getting fustrated the Human began to point a finger at the statue behind Liontooth. Liontooth followed to find that another Tauren druid made an attempt on the mage's life

"STOP"
s...sorry he is a human after all
Leave this place and let me deal with this one!

with that the druid left into the depths of the mountain.

Liontooth chased the Mage who was now walking towards the exit....what did this human want?...Liontooths curousity got the better of him.

After returning to the statue that they where orignally standing at the human pointed towards the head of the statue.

RAS MOD
MOD
RAS MOD

Liontooth stood puzzled at the humans words

the human then made gestures using his eye towards his water elemental and Liontooth.

oh....OH...no way i don't think so!

Liontooth clearly stated NO. the human tried begging...Liontooth still stated NO.

The human then roared and in what seemed like a rage jumped down from the small cliff and walked away.

another one who is after this thing....and in the alliance...not good...not good at all. Liontooth mumbled to himself.

Liontooth then concealed himself using his prowling abilites in his cat form and searched the mountain for more clues.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Old City of Stormwind,

the weather has been bad, the cobberstones are greasy and dirts lying around after the thunderstorm.

Vainia walks down the street. Two small gnomes are having fun and proves that these creates truly are strange. Algorath and Luffay of the Exiles are there. Leaf sitting on a barrels, with a empty bottle of Stormwind ale, sleeping away. Quelor, the wise druid is also there, peering questionaly at Vainia.

"Have you heard it" Luffay starts, "The Grey Wolves has thrown the eye into the Lava at Blackrock".

Vainia frown a little. "No, I haven't. I trust them, and I dont believe that Liontooth and Lorne would do so before we have found a divine spirit of Elune to perform the ritual.

Luffay had some strange grin on his face. But it could also just be the human nature.

"I think it is time we pay Thunder Bluff a visit" Vainia said without hesitation. "I need to be absolutely sure, but I am not sure I can get past the guards there"

Luffay nods. "We will go early in the morning".
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Blackrock mountain, two days ago.

As soon as Adra found out his tehcnical device wasn't in his pocket, he cursed his foolishness to go alone. He had been sure that Huor would come out to a friendly and kind soul, but apperently he was wrong. As soon as Huor, or Súrion, attacked, he knew he'd lose. The rogue was in an absolute frenzy, and Adra was trapped in the middle of the chain. They struggled for a while, then Súrion "gave" him a deep wound in the chest.

And then, the fall. He knew he only had once chance. Focussing all of his last energy, he formed a holy shield around himself, just before he collided with the lava. The impact and the blinding light alone was almost enough to get him out of his concentration, but he just managed to hold the spell, and started to swim around blindly, because the light was too intense. He felt his power fade with every second, but, after what seemed a century, his feet touched ground, a slope. He crawled up, attempted to stand up, tripped and fell back on the slope, and at that moment, his spell broke.

Heat. Blood. Pain. The sound of flesh getting marked by searing plate armour.

Cursing the day Vainia took Huors eye, and keeping his shouts in, he tried to struggle his way up the slope, still blinded by the light. it seemed he only crawled a few inch, and he felt his armour getting soft around him.

The pain, and then, the realisation. He was going to die none the less.

Adra's eyes widenend, as he tried to shout out, not noticing his voice was a mere whisper:

No! I will not die and turn into an undead. never! I'd rather throw myself into the lava!

The cold realisation of him becoming the very things he hated the most gave him new energy. In a blinded rage he crawled upward, away from the lava. Suddenly, he could see better, and he realised he was now shielded form the searing heat of the lava by large outcrops of rocks.

The pain was unbearable.

As he rested and graned in pain for a brief moment, he felt his armor shape around his body as it had softenend under the blazing heat, but not entirely melted. He realised that if he was going to lie still, he would be entrapped by his own armor. He started moving again. He spotted a chain leading upwards, and slowly started his crawling ascent.

"Light give me strenght.. M'uru.. help me... Marie.. I will not fail you!"

Somewhere in the searing gorge, today

Adra sat. and sat. and waited. the energy to move had departed form him the day before, but he simply just refused to die. All his hopes were now focussed on his ally Liontooth, the only one he had told of his endeavours.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:56 pm

((Quint's musings ))

eah Allright.

Húör has come back. The Good Old Húör.

And he doesn't care about the Eye no more? And neither does he care about Vainia?

The tension between us is thick like a week old porridge and as much as I would like to believe him when he says he's fine I can't but help being sceptic.

What does Druella want?

Where is Adra?

Why would Húör give up on the Eye knowing it would probably kill him if it was destroyed?

Húör is nervous.. I can see it and I can smell it..

Greywolves.. Greywolves Greywolves.. as much as I do want to like them, they allways seem to get in my way...

Lorne.. he knows where the eye is..

rumors about the eye is spreading.. Why so much fuss? I want the eye.. I want it..

Vainia.. sure.. I could help her..

Hm.. Húör.. what *does* Druella want? damnit..

Meh.. enough idle thinking.. time to get this going somwhere.. I'm going back to Lorne.. Before all Hell break loose..
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm

As he lied on the very same spot for the third day.. he heard a voice in his head..

"adra? where are you?"

"searing gorge.. help.. bring.. people.. help.."

"right away."

Hours later, he heard something approaching. The soft steps of a raptor. Not what he had expected. before he knew it, he was roughly turned around by someone he knew all to good, but of which he was certain wasn't the person that spoke to him earlier.. It was Druella.

"Oh now, You look pretty hurt.. pretty hurt indeed.. your armour is a mess.. I'll need to make a hole in your helmet"

As the hole was made, she poured in some strange liquid.

"now, feeling any better? It should soothe the pain, and it erases your memory.. Yes.. I have uses for it, and I don't want you to interrupt it all, eh?"

"what? No.. don't.."

"sush, sush, it's for our both good.."

"No.. not.. Corrupts all.. Naïve .. fool"

"Naïve, me? Oh no, I need power.. and that eye is a great source...with your memory out of the way you will still have uses.."

"Fool.. others.. know.. You.. Won't.. get.. Away.. with.. this.. witch.

"witch? me? you still have some guts I see, even in this current state. However, others know, you say? who? tell me, or I'll make you curse the day you were born!"

at this she kicked Adra's foot, making him flinch in pain.

"I.. rather.. die!"

"What about this then?" and upon that she jumped up and down on adra's arm, but Adra didn't even flinch.

"*chuckles with coughs in between* you think.. this.. hurts me..?"

"You ask for it, whelp." as she pulled out amean looking torturing poker, and fidgeted it through the hole in Adra's helm. As she started to push the red-hot rod along adra's flesh, he groaned and flinched.

"This.. is.. nothing.. in.. comparison.. with.. the fiery.. pits... witch.."

"Playing tough guy eh, I'll show you--" but she was interupted by adra.

"Help arrived. Too late.. witch.."

As she turned around, there was Archnazg, the good priest on his horse. It was him who had contacted Adra earlier the day. Druella quickly vanished from sight, as agile as could be.

Archnazg ran up to adra, and quickly inspected his wounds..

"Oh my, not good" he said, "I'm going to have to give you some energy by the shadow and get you to the undercity.. I can't heal this."

A shout erupted out of nowhere: "Fool! you are too late, the potion is done, he won't remember anything..>cackle<"

"Adra? You okay?"

"what does it look like, Archnazg? My armour somehow is a molten mess, and my skinn hurts like the fiery pits of hell. Get me out of here, to Silvermoon. I'll need to see M'uru.. and why can't I remember a damn thing of the last few days?"

"Adra.. don't you remember druella, torturing you?"

"torture me.. what.. explain this, Archnazg.."

"you cleary lost your memory due to one of her potions.. listen to me.. steer away from the theatre for now, until you have your memory back. I'll look for an antidote in Undercity.. come on, ride on my horse.. I'll get you on a bird to Silvermoon"

"wha.. why?"

"just do what I say, or you might die."

"Right."

A few hours later, in Silvermoon City

A figure in shapeless armor kneeled before a captive Naaru. the figure murmered some words.. the whole building was illuminated by a massive blast of light..

the same figure, now in full scarlet armour, without any wounds, walked out of the building. it murmered some words:

"Steer away from the theatre.. Right.. I'll do that. Go hunts some scourge or dragons or sumfin.."
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:57 pm

Archnazg spoke with Adra for a short while, and gave him some minor healing and restoration. Adra then, to Archnazg's surprise told him he was a servant of the Naaru M'uru, he seemed dying to let it out to someone. To this Archnazg narrowed his eyes, a glare rose to his hatred of the Naaru. Archnazg then went on to warn him to stay away from the Threatre for a while, and that he would find him tomorrow.

After seeing Adra safely on a bird to The Undercity, he made his own way there too, sometime later after putting much thought into what happened to Adra. he was puzzled seeing this Elf there, in that mess, he was left in the dark with no answers except that Adra had been tortured and hurt by the Queen of the Theatre, Druella.

Arriving at the Undercity, he made straight for the apothecary. Greeted by his fellow apothecaries and doctors he strode into the library and started searching for antidote recipies. He pulled a large dusty tomb from one of the shelves, placed it upon a desk in the Apothecarium and started to flick through.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

A letter is sent to Liontooth

Dear Liontooth

It seems that no matter what I do, i allways tend to fall on your bad side. Though I blame none other tham myself. You say your last days has been rough on you, well i assure you mine has been no better.
The matter about Tee as well as the matter about Húör is wearing me thin I and find myself acting rashly again and again.

I apologize about how I dealt with the presence of Adra. I know he is your friend and you deserved an explanation. Though I am afraid it is little I can explain. The order of Adras "arrest" has been given, but I know not the reason behind it. If it is one thing I have learned about the Theatre is that you do not disobey a direct order, especially when it comes from the highest hold. I do not intend to face the punishment such an act would cause. But I realize I could have dealt with the situation more tactfully, though it is internal Theatre business and standing in its way, as an outsider, is not wise.

My patience has become next to non-existant and when I was told that you indeed had the eye I reacted out of instinct. You must understand that Húör is my closest friend and his well being is important to me. Lorne said he knew where the eye was, but wouldn't tell me so when I then get told that it is indeed the two of you who keeps the eye, and considering your close ties with Vainia, I did find it rather easy to believe.

I know you also consider the well being of Vainia and this is perhaps what stops you from telling me about the eye. I cannot say I particularly like Vainia as she is more or less responsible for what happened to Húör, but you now know the thruth about Tee. You now know who the woman I love is and what she is. I trust you appreciate how delicate this knowledge is, and I also hope it gives my words credit when i say that I will not intentionally do anything that will hurt Vainia. I have given Tee my word on this and I now give it to you. If helping her is what I must do to help my friend Húör, then so be it. The irony of it is just lovely anyway.

For the last time, I implore you, tell me where the eye is and what is being done with it. If not I am afraid i will be forced to ask my Mistress for help in obtaining the eye and make it the Theatre's business to deal with it, and I assure you, none of us really wants it to come to that.

I apologize for this, but as I said, my patience is running out and I refuse to sit back doing nothing and not knowing what is being done about my friends well being. He personally asked me to help him and so I bloody well shall. You have been given oceans of trust regarding Tee and you also ask my trust in letting you deal with the eye, well i am sorry, but I must insist on asking for some trust back. Who knows, I might even be of some help in more ways then you think.

From
Quintilius Delauney
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:58 pm

Sleep once more seemed sadly absent, and so picking up her fishing rod Emanee left honour hold and took a gryphon to Zangermarsh.

A slight headache and nauesa floating around in her brain ensured that her fishing was laboured and slow, with little in the way of reward for the time she spent by the lake. Sighing gently she made a fire, and sitting beside it began to cook the sporefish and other such delights.

She wonderd how Vainia was faring, had the exiles managed to save her? And still what of Bippy, and Quelor.... still she had heard no word from either.

Eventually the mundane nature of cooking fish lulled her into a sleep, even if it was once more fraught with strange whispers in some foreign tongue, and occasional screams.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:58 pm

"You bastard!!" Luffay shouted at the Tauren. Luffay and a group of Greywolves were standing outside Thunder Bluff discussing and negotiating about the moving of the Eye. Luffay's hot-headedness and control of the Eye were becoming a mixture and turning out to be a disasterous personality through Luffay.

"You cannot keep the Eye here Tauren! It seems as though everyone knows that it's here now, it seems pretty useless to hide it where everyone knows where it is. I suppose you're pea-sized brain couldn't think over that hair. The Tauren named Liontooth snarled at Luffay, ever gripping his staff tighter as each insult penetrated him.

"Why should I? Me and Vainia have a pact. All you are is trying to keep it for yourself, pitiful Human. Why shouldn't I kill you where you stand!?" This sentence forged a sense of superiority for Liontooth. But Luffay just simply stood there, now with his head lowered so his hat covered his face. He slowly rose his head and revealed two set of eyes that now had a faint red glow inside of them.

"Would you risk an all out war Tauren? If one drop of my blood is split on Tauren soil, let the day of reckoning come when The Exiles finally rise with weapon in hand, and so Light help them, may they shed Tauren blood that would rival The Great Sea itself!!" Luffay moved quickly as he noticed a nearby Warlock by the name of Teeboppity casting a spell. He quickly counterspelled it, and grabbed the Undead by the Neck and lifted her off the ground.

Liontooth noticed that they were on a large cliff, and that Luffay was holding her over it. Luffay's eyes showed anger that had never been inside him before these recent events.

"SAVAGES!! ALL OF YOU!!! VAINIA TRUSTS YOU DOES SHE!?" Luffay threw the Warlock into the wall of rock that was facing them.

The Tauren sighed as he watched this Mage take control over every one of them. Lorne stood by and whispered bottomless comments to his ear. "I'll tell you what Tauren, I'll make this decision easy for you."

"I have in my possession, the bones that were preserved in the same soil as we are standing now. They have the same surname as you Liontooth. Do you want to take a guess as to who they belong to you?"

Liontooth put one hoof forward to Luffay and quickly shouted with a scared expression on his face "WHO!?" Lorne stood emotionless while the Undead sat, barely conscious in the rubble of fallen rock. Luffay had noticed that Leaf had arrived awhile ago in stealth. She was still standing behind him, listening to the whole conversation.

"Who Liontooth? Your parents of course. Who else?" Luffay stretched a wide grin across his face. "Their bones are nestled comfortably in Moonglade. I have asked the Druids to perform a little "Bonus" ritual, if you will. On my command, they shall return your parents to life..." Liontooth didn't know what to think of that news. "...But at my command!" Liontooth let out a little gasp, that he disguised as a breathe in.

"So, what will it be Liontooth? If you choose to give me the Eye now, you get to save a lot of people from the innevitable fate that awaits them should you choose to keep it for yourself."
Liontooth listened to Luffay's words carefully.
"Keep it, and eventually a lot of the wrong people are going to know it's here. Theatre obviously knows, I know, The Exiles know. It's not safe here. Plus, I bet that parents thing has gotta suck big too? I bet it would." Luffay let out a loud chuckle.

"I'll leave you a minute to think about it." Luffay turned his heels and started walking. Not without standing on Teeboppity's foot as he did so."

-----Two and a Half minutes later----

"Luffay! We have made our decision." Luffay walked back up the slope that lead up to the elevator where they were standing outside. "And?" Unbeknownst to Luffay, Vainia the Blood Elf had joined the group. Luffay ignored her.

"We feel that, strong as your opinions and suggestions may be, we feel it's best not to move the Eye from its safe haven here in Thunder Bluff. We just want to keep it here, and move it to Moonglade. We don't want to make things complicated right? Surely you must understand." Luffay said nothing. Though a part of him agreed with Liontooth, his addiction to the Eye had lead him to the brink of madness.

"So...you have chosen foolishly. Such is the path of the Tauren. May the un-existing Earthmother commit suicide for being praised by half-men half-cows abominations. I must go. But know that I have lost all faith in Tauren. I'll be looking forward to seeing your Mother and Father Liontooth." Liontooth finally acted on Tauren instinct and had drawn his Staff which he now prepared to strike Luffay with.

Luffay froze every horde there into place, and quickly jumped off the ciff behind them. When they were finally free, they looked down the cliff and saw nothing but the green shade of grass below.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:59 pm

hattrath city.

Thinking back what happenend on Thunder bluff, Adra walked away from the naaru he just talked with.

"Insolent fools" he murmered.. "the signs are clear.. the eye is corrupting more people, Druella one of them.. and now they seek to arrest me? They pick the wrong lad to hunt on, it's Druella who needs to be caged until this is over."

He thought back to the events on Thunder Bluff, how he had travelled to Liontooth to ask him for advise, and an explanation for his memory loss, but they only had a few minutes talk when Quintillius and co. had arrived. To Adra's shock, they tried to capture him. if it was in any other city, they would probably have succeeded. But, the bluffs, many times a curse to those who fall, had this time been a salvation. As he jumped down and used a holy shield to prevent fall damage, he could hear Quintillius curse above him.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 4:59 pm

"YOU" - Quintinius yelled in the auction house in Orgrimmar and pointed at Aioo.

He was followed by several bodygards, all with drawn sword, and all looked very determined.

Aioo was ust finishing the days business and took things calm. "You seek the divine spirits?". Quint and Teeboppity has some angry faces.

"No, we ust want to know where the eye is".

"But... I dont know... But I can find out" Aioo told. Follow..

With Aioo in front, the party of 4 people followed to one of the more hidden parts in Orgrimmar. "This looks like a good spot, - Now, what can I really do to you. Here, take some weed, it helps".

"We dont want weed, we dont want your hokus pokus, we just want to know where the eye is"..

"Here, take this eye, and mix it with milk. Drink it and you will dream of the eye you seek." Aioo said.

The gang of four looked confused, and an applying member of the Theatre was looking very impatient. He was one of those big orcs with lots of experience from the wars, but also looked like someone who had problems skinning a rabbit for lunch. "Milk" Aioo was thinking. "Now these tough ones has to drink milk in the centre of Orgrimmar". Aioo was grinning softly inside.

Teeboppity said "Quint, I dont want you to take it, and the choice ended at the Paladin from Silvermoon city.

But no milk was to be found.. "Melon juice can do" as Aioo squeezed the eye into the sweet drink. And the pale paladin was drinkning it. He fell down, vomited once and started to sweat.. Aioo was wiping the water droplets from his face. "Dont worry, it will be over soon. You will get a terrible headache, but my weed will cure that. Just stay in Focus. And Relax...."

Time went, Quintinius and co looked very impatient. The Paladin was still down. Time went..... "hmm. I am sorry, but my spell does not seem to work", Aioo apologised. Aioo sighs and looked at the very pale paladin on the gound. "Naa, I am sorry"

Suddenly the Paladin named Subliminal woke up "The Tauren has it. In Thunder Bluff"

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/sg17a/Wow/Aioovoodooeye.jpg

"My spell works!!!!" Aioo cheered.

"Who?" said Quint. "Liontooth is his name" the paladin answered. "Lets Gather the forces and hurry to Thunder Bluff Quint said while he draw his sword.

"My payment...." Aioo says as she saw Quint run away. "We just saved your life" the Paladin said. "So ?" Aioo was thinking and hurried down to the post office.

"To Liontooth. Quint is on his way with a gang. Watch out. Hide the eye and dont let him get it." Express to Thunderbluff. 10 silver. Fine. It will get there before them!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Luffay had not yet left Mulgore. He was in search of young prey to present to the Druids of Moonglade. A young Tauren hunter was running around with gun in hand, and Luffay thought he was perfect. Luffay was hiding in a bush that was not far from the road. He waited...

---That picnic in Silvermoon---

"GET DOWN! WE HAVE BEEN AMBUSHED!!" Luffay was shouting amongst the blood and chaos of the all out devesatation from The Horde. The gaurds were too much for the group of warriors to handle, and the Elite adventurers that were scattered around them. The Exiles fell one by one. Missya held her own. The female Gnome warrior was very athletic and was killing every Horde that dared to come near her. Eventually she fell from a Tauren Druid's starfire.

Luffay was hiding behind a tree as he saw blood of his brothers and sisters splatter on the grass. He closed his eyes to try and make it all go away. But, when he opened his eyes, it all made sense after that. Vainia, the Blood Elf fighting alongside the Horde now. Shooting everyone she saw with her rifle as her pet Wolf digested their remains.

Luffay understood that she was being corrupted. Vainia would never do this of her own free will. He wanted that power. That corruption. That superiority over his fellow man. To make them beg for mercy at his knees. He chose his next move carefully. He waited until she was outside the radius of the war circle.

She finally sent her wolf in as she started stepping back. He ran to her with his weak knees that almost collpased under him. He breathed hard so much, it hurt. He finally came up behind her and started choking her with his staff from behind. The harder he squeezed, the more he enjoyed. Vainia got the better of him by shooting him in the foot with her gun, and knocking him out with the hilt of it. She aimed her gun over Luffay, with the barrel of it pressed against his chest.

Luffay used arcane explosion to knock her back and staggered to his feet before immediatly grabbing hold of her cheeks, pressing them together with his thumb and other fingers, and looked her squarely in the eyes.

Visions of a recent past....Huor...The Eye...The power...Vainia...It all pieced together. Vainia's eyes were telling Luffay a story. A story of two Elves being brought together by One Eye. Luffay understood everything. He cast aside Vainia and transported to Stormwind, leaving their corpses behind.

----Back in Mulgore---
Luffay stood over the lifeless body of the Tauren. As he cut off a piece of his skin, and placing a reasonably large sample of blood into his empty vial, he thought to himself...
"I hate Hunters."
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Returning from tending to Quelor in Moonglade Emanee notices a letter for her. The handwriting is barely legible, but recognisable as Vainia's.

Tearing the letter open quickly in the middle of the Scyers inn in Shattrah, Emanee is quite puzzled by what is written, it simply says:-

Emanee

You should go and meet Liontooth in Moonglade. Do it fast. Take Leaf with you and they trust her.

The writing towards the end of the letter becomes almost illegible.

"I don't have much time then?" She says aloud to no-one in particular. "Guess I better go find the little cute one". With that she mounts up and begins to search for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2008 5:00 pm

"Boss.... BOSS!"

Two-Smile woke with a start. He breached his pants in surprise, then choked on the smell. A servant backed away, gagging.

"Wha-- wot tha feck?"

The giant orc shook his head, ridding himself of the dream, the wisps of elven women and Sin'dorei silessas disappearing.

"S'up Carruthers, yer cruisin fer a bruisin' or some'at?"

"Eh... er, no boss," the goblin bowed, fearing another outburst from the Madeguy. His gaze shifted to the prison tattoos on Two-Smile's neck, the 'Love' 'Hate' stencils on his knuckles. A bead of sweat ran down his temple. "Just we got business interests and something is ... interferring, so it is. It's..."

Two-Smile grabbed and drained a glass of sweet sherbet from the diamond table. Wiping his lips and tusks on his damscene night robe, he blinked free of sleep and glared hard at the Wiseguy.

"Sumthin stoppin' trade? 'Oo? Or wot?"

The goblin shifted uncomfortably. He crossed his fingers behind his back.

"Huor, boss. Huor..." He cursed inwardly, wanting to gut the traitor himself. "The Sin'dorei blademaster has gone rogue, boss, if you'll forgive the pun..."

The delicate stem crystal glass smashed on the wall. The Forsaken guards blinked, but remained impassive. Carruthers bit down harder on his cigar. He continued.

"Er, yes, the Sin'dorei has been tracked by our Scryer friends and the trollkin. Blackrock... and," he paused. "And... more."

A flurry of movement and Two-Smile was suddenly before him, looming massively above. His giant fists clenched and this close it was possible to smell the cologne, apple-like shishe, and sweet coppery sweat that hung about him. It was as if the room *was* the boss: everywhere he went, he 'occupied' the space with his presence.

"The Alliance are moving. A magi has been spotted in Thunderbluff. That, or he's looking for a new cow-girl." He almost smiled, congratulating himself on his little joke. Then his face hardened once more: Gunwin Carruthers, killer, overseer, slaver, fixer. Lieutenant to the Black Oak. He drew himself up. "The damned Greywolves too," he hawked and spat a fat gob of phlegm onto the marble floor, "sticking their dumb dung men's snouts into our business. The Black Hand sends words of Quintilius falling for some Forsaken bird and going gaga on us. And members of the Theatre fighting, torturing, threatening, all lusting after some... eye?"

The growl began low, almost beyond hearing, then rose to an audible din. A servant girl began wimpering. A flick of shadow began eating at the corners of the pleasure room. Two-Smile was staring at him, unmoving; staring right through him. Carruthers had the urge to pee, but like the gladiator he had once been, clenched down on the thought.

The orc sighed, and seemed to shrink. He looked tired, Carruthers thought.

"Send aat the Beggars Guild, Carruthers... get me some intel on the situation. Call in the Queen's Advisors: I want to know wots goin' on, to whom and when." He muttered for a moment into the air, some incantation thought the goblin, watching Two-Smile's hands twitching spasmodically. Was the boss mainlining two much dreamweeed? he wondered. "That bi'tch Vainia... I 'ave 'er smell, Carruthers, I 'ave her scent. Sen'jin voodoo bloods, spirit men, and things without names..."

"Suit me up, gents, it's time to lay out little 'welcome' for our friends."
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:26 am

After assisting her fellow guild members slay Magtheridon in the Citadel Emanee went for a quiet fish in Skettis to clear her mind before the meeting with the Greywolf.

"Why do they need me?" "huh?!" "Damn fishies" and "Is Quelor okay?" just a small assortment of the thoughts drifting through her mind. Since the attack last night and the grim discovery in Tanaris, the dreams of decay seemed quelled - though she had to admit sleep wasn't exactly coming easy either.

Sighing as a very annoyed crawdad attempted a DIY mastectomy on her before it was... quietened, she realised she needed to find leaf before the meeting. Flying through Shattrah calling the little gnomes name yielded little response, Emanee figured the little gnome was probably out having fun in the world completely unaware of the meeting, and so Emanee set off to Moonglade alone, stopping in the inn to chesk on a sleeping Quelor before she wandered outside into the cool night air.

The Tauren was easily recognisable, as with many times before Moonglade was near deserted - and besides from her time with the Exiles, Emanee was pretty sure that she would recognise that tabard anywhere. Bowing before the Tauren she introduced herself - after some brief plesantries they both sat and began to talk.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:27 am

The tauren seemed interested in the dreams that Emanee had been having, carefully she explained that they were mostly of decay and had subsided somewhat after Quelor and Emanee's grim discovery the night previous, though she did point out that it was possibly because they had been replaced with dreams of parts of goblins in the sand, Liontooth asked if she had had contact with the eye when she had met Vainia in Astranaar- Emanee just shook her head.

"No, It was covered by that eye patch the entire time" she eventually responded.

As the interest in the dreams subsided, the two moved to sit down and continue the conversations in more comfortable surroundings.

Liontooth explained that attempts to cleanse the eye with holy powers had been unsuccessful and now the idea was to use the deeper and perhaps stronger powers of nature. Looking at the Tauren, Emanee remembered the power that had flowed through her as she performed the wedding for Drakonis and her dear captain Rammy- although the ceremony was quite differant.

Emanee pondered the situation she realised that the raw powers could be harnessed in such a way as to focus it on one object... Emanee listened as Liontooth continued, explaining to her that Lorne, Vainia and Leaf had recommeneded, nay insisted that the druidess would be of assistance in the matter, as the tauren spoke those words Emanee blushed slightly - they think so highly of me?- she thought to herself

Part way though the conversation Emanee heard a whelp of pain, looking to her left she noticed a familiar figure hobbling into the building.

"Quelor are you okay?" A look of concern coming over her face as she stood and moved to help the elf. Giving him a quick hug, being careful not to touch his back she let out a small sigh. Stepping back Emanee quickly introduced Liontooth and Quelor and suggested to Quelor that he sat.

The conversations took a lighter tone- Emanee explaining Quelors injury and the fears for Bippy.

Time seemed to fly, and before she knew it the conversations were drawing to a close, provisional plans of a further meeting in Moonglade, with Leaf and Lorne were made, and Emanee offered to walk Liontooth to the flight point.

Wanting to grab a quick word with Liontooth alone, Emanee tried to suggest that Quelor should rest in the Inn - it took a bit of doing- Quelor obviously not wanting to leave the young druidess with the Tauren. Managing to get him to rest Emanee left Liontooth with warning words.

"Liontooth, I have heard whispers..... the theatre will not rest, please take care. I could not bear for anything to happen to the Greywolves, please if I can help at all let me."

With those words Emanee bowed, and left to tend to Quelor.

She didnt fully know the situation but her understanding made her concerned for the Taurens safety. She had felt the burden he faced as she talked with him and wondered how long it would be before... well she dread to think....
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:28 am

In the Royal Quarters, deep under the ruins of Lordaeron, a Rogue named Blackrose kneel in front of
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, starting to give her a report!

I got Disturbing news My Lady, Ive hear about a Eye from one Bloodelf in Lady Druellas Legion, who really start to set great power into motions,

http://www.rockhamster.net/~diha/disturbing.htm

so far Theatre of Cruelty, Exile of the Alliance forces, Greywolf tribe of ThunderBluff and many more actors are Involved, and i am worried about the outcome of all this, you must take actions My Lady!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:28 am

Liontooth wanted to see this "Emanee" for himself. The rumours of her nightmares worried Liontooth.

"can i really give this thing to someone who may be tainted...i need to see for myself"

after greeting each other at Moonglade Liontooth went straight to the point about her nightmares. he was told of dreams of blood and decay but the have appeared to have been less frequent..perhaps even gone.

"tell me...did you ever come in contact with the eye?"

"No, It was covered by that eye patch the entire time" she eventually responded.

after this Emanee suggested that they should sit down somewhere..which sounded good to the somewhat exhausted Liontooth.

Well it seems the Light has failed to cleanse the eye...so it seems everyone has decided to look to nature for help. Vainia said she needed a skilled Druid and your name was mentioned...hence the reason i wanted to see you."

Emanee seemed to blush at this statement.

Everyone thinks so highly of me?
Seems so...
Well do you have any idea what we should do?

Liontooth looked blank as he tried to think of something.

heh wish i knew...i sort of...don't pay attention during the druid lessons here but....perhaps a ritual of sorts?

Emanee explained about the power that flowed through her when she did a wedding ceremony

I...don't think that would help here to be honest
Your probably right..

before the conversation a whelp of pain was heard outside the door of the building where they sat. Both looked around to see another night elf druid walk in....he looked in pain.

the conversation continued with other topics such as the gnome known as Bippy and Quelor's injury.

"I hear whispers" Emanee said in a low tone.

Liontooth peered around and sighed
In that case i must cut this conversation short and take my leave...farewell.

Before he could leave both Emanee and Quelor offered to escort him to the flight master. An offer that Liontoooth took graciously.

Mid way between the flight master and the building they left Quelor was showing signs of pain again.

Quelor...please go rest
i am fine...unless you two want to be left alone. Quelor said looking at Liontooth with suspicion

Emanee whispers something in Quelor's ear which cause Quelor to sigh and finally give in. However before he walked he mumbled something still peering at Liontooth and slowly walked away.

Did...did i say something wrong there?
oh no...he is always like that...a term we commonly use as "bear with sore head"
oh...i see

as they finally approached the flight master Emanee lowered her voice and said.
I know of the burden you carry...i am truely worried about you

Liontooth forced a smile and tried to assure her that he would be fine.
After all...there is not much Lorne and i can't do together
i have never seen you both together so i cannot tell...but i hope you are right
please don't worry about me...or the greywolves..we have been through worse

with that Liontooth hopped onto the wyvern and said his farewells before returning home.

He looked back and began to speak to himself
Emanee...i want to trust you...i really do...but my instincts are telling me otherwise..what to do..
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:29 am

In another part of Moonglade:

Luffay was sitting near the crystal lake in Moonglade, talking with a bunch of high class Night Elf Druids. He had a stack of bones, a piece of Tauren skin, and a sample of the same unfortunate Tauren's blood. The Night Elves examined the items carefully as Luffay spoke to them.

"Remember, not a single Tauren Druid can now about this! It would mean death to me! And all of you!" A young Druids with long purple hair stood up and spoke. "Yes of course, you idiotic human, just place the items in the water and we will begin the ressurection."

Luffay took the bones and dumped them in the water. He took the long blanket of skin and gently placed it in the water aswell. The Druids took their staves in both hands and rose it high above their head as they looked up to the Moon. They began a prayer that was in Darnassian. Luffay ignored them. He took the vial of water and took off the cork.

Luffay saw himself in the water. Apparently, his hair had turned black and his eyes were turning dark red. New power was forming inside him, and it felt very dark and evil. It also was unbelievably powerful. He felt like he could kill a God with his bare hands. Energy....darkness....it felt like a poison was travelling throughout his body, and was almost complete. He just needed the eye.

As he poured the Blood of the deceased Tauren in the dancing water, he saw his reflection become covered with red blood. Overpowering him....controlling him....he started feeling doubts. These doubts however, were quickly vanished when he felt the hard force collide with the back of his head and knocked him out.

"You simple fool." Luffay awoke, tied by a mysterious green ray that travelled circularly around the tree that he had his back on. Druids of every kind stood in front of him. With one beastly Tauren with a ferocious look on his face, 10 centimeters away from him. The Tauren let his anger take control of him, and punched Luffay once in the face. "Did you really think the Cenarion Circle keep secrets from each other? You really are, the absolute worst mage I have ever seen. You think you can take control over The Eye?!" The Tauren was now shouting louder, while Luffay's face held rivers of blood that stretched divided around it. "The Eye is controlling YOU! You're already it's Puppet, and not a good one at that. We're going to cleanse the power out of you. Hold still." Luffay jerked his head up into full attention, at the word cleanse

The Tauren stepped back and held his hands forward. His head was leaned back with his eyes closed, and the other Druids behind him followed en suite. A green aura started surrounding their hands, that gradually increased in size and mass. A similar aura started surrounding Luffay's whole figure, but this one was black. Both aura's got bigger and bigger. An argument started inside Luffay's head:

"MASTER! They're trying to take you away from me! Help me! Please! I'll do anything! I'll kill everyone who stands in the way of seperating me and you! Just please get me out of here!" A low hissing sounds replied. "Nnnnooooo....Luffay.....youuuu havvvve donnnne enouuuuuu@#!hhhhh...I'lllll get you out of heeere, but at a cossssssssst."

Outside, the Druids had almost completed the cleansing. Luffay was struggling the break free, but found his strength and power useless in the current situation. The Druids aura's started to chain together. One by one, starting from the back row, a green light was travelling through the assortment of Tauren and Night Elves, until it reached the lone Tauren upfront. A sudden explosion was heard, and the green light shot forward, aimed at Luffay. It travelled at light speed, and it clashed into the tree with a huge explosion. A wall of smoke cut off the Druids sight, but they could make out the silhouette of the tree.

Luffay was gone. Before the light hit him, the power inside him, had taken over. For a brief moment, Luffay had achieved full power. But, scared of this power, the voice inside him had destroyed his body and set his soul into The Eye itself.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:30 am

There is a time when a great city lies between waking and sleep. When the ghost of what was succumbs to the pleasures and temptations of night; when the ancestors wail in their powerless sleep, and those with missions get to work.

It was the time he loved most: Dusk. The cries of the street hawkers, the joshing of the toms, the militia boys on stand down, and the world cast into a crimson shadow as the moons and sun circled each other in their endless battle over night.

Two-Smile sucked on a tarnished, silvered pipe, enjoying the hazia and watching the Forsaken scream and yelp in fear. He really shouldn't have set the Infernal on her. No, bad form that, he chuckled. That fop Quintilius would no doubt have words with him about it... but it had been too much fun to resist.

"That's it, thrust, move, parry... Ouch!" He turned away, flinching as Teeboppity lit up like a flaming torch. Dead or not, that had *got* to hurt!

"Heel!" he snapped, and the giant stone demon turned on its molten axis like a puppy dog, obediently returning to its master.

"And for you .. heal!" he called out to the once-glamorous piece of #@#%@, watching her face trough like hot wax as it dripped onto the ochre ground.

"Ready?"

"N-"

"Too late!" he guffawed, as the massive demon crashed into TB's voidstalker. He felt the shockwave even here. Still, he wouldn't let her die. No... not yet at least. He'd cast his Eye of Kilrogg over her; had the Black Hand interrogate her; even spiced up some Sen'jin brew to see if she was hiding anything. The result?

Nothing.

"Hmmm..." he mused, stroking his platted and oiled beared. "Cha, but this is a wippin' and an 'arf."

The orc sighed. "Enough!" he cried. The stones tottered, shifted, then fell into a heap on the floor. When the dust cleared, TB - like the disease - was still there. Lodged in you. Lodged in him. In Quintilius. In the Theatre. He spat. Well, what was the saying? 'Keep your friends close, your enemies closer'. That was a lesson he'd learned well in the Den, and in the gutters of fair Orgrimmar.

He chuckled. 'Fair Orgrimmar'. Who was he kidding. Still, the old jokes were sometimes the best. He wiped a tear of mirth from his eye. Others might have thought he was crying. But not those who frequented the underworld that stretched through Durotar, to Ratchet, Booty Bay and even Stormwind's sewers...

"Yer in, TB! Now, let's write that letter o' recommendation. Carruthers! Carruthers, take this daan: 'For services personal rendered ter Two-Smile, the 'arlot known as TB is hereby recommended to join the Theatre Most Cru'el...'"

http://www.opdebank.com/pictures/Opathufled.jpg

Last edited by Vypra on Sun May 04, 2008 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:32 am

Let them eat Cake!

It was a seemingly ordinary night, as far as you could call a night in Orgrimmar ordinary. The streets were emptying, even the Beggars Guild chaps was retreating back to their makeshift shacks in the Drag.

Quinitlius was walking down the streets with meaningful steps and he was grinning widely. He pranced happily up to Teeboppity who was waiting for him. He shot out a hand clutching a small silk bag.

"I got somet.. oh.. you're robe is torn dear."
"Oh.. Indeed it is.. "
"Quite..er.. strategicly placed tears, I would say dear"
"Merely coincidental.."
"You should change your robes dear"
"Yes yes.. damn Opathu made me break a nail as well.."
"What he do?"
"The man is nuts! Stark raving mad!"
"Well, yes..But you knew that.. "
"He had this great big blue wrinkled thing, and he sicced it on me!"
"Er..?"
"It was wielding a whopping great axe too!"
"Oh... but... you got the letter then?"
"Yesss........"

Teeboppity grabbed the silk bag and opened it, her eyes lit up.

"You like it?"
"i love it!"
"Cause I was thinking.. if we got another one we could.. ah.. maybe.. " Quintilius coughed. "Anyways! We got some business to attend to in Thunder Bluff, don't we?"
Quintilius spun around and hurried towards the flight tower, with a slightly taken aback Teeboppity staring after him.

Later that night, in Thunder Bluff

The questioning about Bippy hadn't proved that useful, but Quintilius had nonetheless asked the greywolves to perhaps use their rather unique contacts to perhaps learn more. He licked his lips nervously, he had to be careful now, thought. The Greywolves had become a touchy subject within the Theatre again. It wasn't anything like the time around the Slave Train, but suspicions were being whispered and something sinister was brewing within the Theatre. They were about to leave as Quinitlius suddenly said, as an afterthought.

"Oh, Lorne.. I was meaning to tell you. I got a letter from.. ah.. Liontooths Sin'dorei friend.. eh? The Theatre boy on the run.. It said some rather.. ah.. interesting things and I'm curious.. I told him to seek refuge here with you guys before i could talk to him properly.. I hope you don't mind, but something strange is going on.. They say he is the one who got tainted with the Eye and that it was he who attacked and... well.. thats just.."

"Mr Quin!" Quinitlius froze at the sound of the horrifyingly familiar voice. He hissed as he turned towards the source of the voice. It was Vanvayder, a rather recent addition to the Theatre. As stupid as a sack of cement and lived his life by the words of his "mum" Quintilius heart sunk, just the kind of chatter mouth he didn't want to be seen by right now. The tauren with the slightly too small clothes grinned stupidly at him, a small tendril of droll making its way down the braided beard. Teeboppity winced audibly.

"Mr Quin! 'Ooow strange to see you here! You allways in the Big City, never here in the Bluff! Who is you talking to?" Vanvayder shifted his empty gaze to Lorne, who replied with a sombre stare.

"Ah! Ha Ha! Vanvayder! How Great it is to see you! Ah, this is.. ah.. its.. " Quintilius peered desperately at Lorne, who rumbled in reply. "Lorne..."
"Hiya Mr. Lorne! That name is known to me.. i think.. But Mr. Quin! I heard you speak about my friend! Why, and why with Mr. Lorne?"
"Hoo.. you know.. ah.. Just sayin' it is great to have him back.. you know.. good friend of mine.. I've missed him.. "
"Ooh. you were plannin' something, weren't you Mr. Quin?"

Quintilius hand slowly advanced towards his sword. This daft cow were not going to ruin things..
Teeboppity noticed and with a manic pitch threw herself into the conversation.

"A wedding!"

Quintilius spun around and stared at Teboppity, completely baffled. "A what?!?" Teeboppity winced and shrugged helplessly.

"Ooooh! Mr. and Mrs. Quin! Oh oh oh, I 've got to tell everyone! Oh oh oh, will there be cake?"
"Now, you just hold on.."
"Sure! lots and lots of cake!"
"..a wedding? do you have any idea how much those things.."
"Whooo.. mmmmmm me love the cake!"
"..costs..and.."
"But its a Surprise wedding Vanvayder! You mustn't tell anyone, or else it will ruin the Surpise!"
"Ooooh.. But I can't keep anything this big a secret!"
"...the planning needed is enormous and.."
"We'll give you an extra large bit of cake.. with ice cream!"

The reality of the situation cought up with Quintilius at this point and gave him a right kick in the nuts. He gave a mental apatathetic shrug. Oh well, the thought. It's all in, I guess.

"Oooh, But i don't like ice cream... My mum says I shouldn't eat ice cream.."
"Erm.. what do your mum say you can eat with cake then?" Teeboppity ventured.
"More cake!" Vanvayder clapped his hands gleefully.
"Then you will have a cake with a cake on top!"
"Will it have a picture on it?"
"Uhm, sure."
"Oooooh, I want a cat! Not a real one though.." Vanvayder giggled.

Quintilius scratched his head. "So.. you wan't a cake with a cake on top and on it a pretty picture of a cat.. right.. got it.."

"Ok ok so I can't tell anyone?"
"Nope. Boys that tell secrets don't get cake "
"Ok ok Vanvayder will tell NONE! "
"Good boy.."

Quintilius sighed in relief, though the sound of yet another familar voice kicked the sigh right back in there and Quinitlius nearly chocked.

"Oooh, Mr Valgrim! Guess what!" Vanvayder was beside himself of bliss.
"Oh Bugger.." Teeboppity winced.
"I know, I heard," Valgrim grinned hugely.
"Oh... I can't say or I wont get no cake.."
"You heard??" By this time Quinitlius voice had reached an extremely high pitch. He giggled.
"Well, I wasn't that far away,"
"What did you hear?" Quintilius jumped up and down, clapping his hands.
"Don't worry I won't say a word... Big secret.."
"Yay, don't say anything and you'll get cake too!"
"Er.. agh.. no.. er.. you better not.. woo.. was supposed to be a surprise.."
"You can count on me guys," Valgrim smiled reassuringly.
" Can I count on you?" Vanvaider pointed at Valgrim. "One.."
"Congratulations by the way"
"Uhm.. Thanks.." Quintilius said with a resigned sigh.
"well, I should leave you two alone.. "

Valgrim smiled and made a short bow to Quintilius who tried to smile, but didn't quite manage. He motioned for Vanvayder to follow. When he didn't respond he grabbed his shoulder. Vanvayder jumped.
"Ok ok! I'll let you two who are not having a wedding to do things unwedding like! Bye Mr. and Mrs. Quin!"

When finally the couple had been left alone Quintilius turned to Teeboppity and sighed.

"Oh bugger.... " Teeboppity stiffled a sob.
"Oh bugger? Oh bugger?? OH BUGGER???"
"I panicked! With the diamond you gave me, and then you talking about.. "
"And a wedding was the first thing that popped into your head?"
"It was!"
"How the... I.. er.. oh.. just.."
"What? Is it such an awful idea?"

Quintilius seemed to hesitate for a moment then he grabbed her hands.

"Right.. We're deep in it now, ain't we? Well, if this is going to happen we might as well do it properly..."
Quintilius sighed and got down on one knee. She gasped.

"Teeboppity, Will you marry me?"

"Oh dear! Y..Yes! yes yes yes! .. YES!!"

And as if on cue a young tauren voice pierced the night from somwhere in the darkness.

"Can I have cake now?!?"
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2008 6:34 am

Another busy day in an Engineer's life. Leaf hurried down the warm passage of the blacksmithers in Ironforge. She liked the smell of melted metals and did her best to savour it as her little legs carried her away.

I must hurry, she thought as she past the Hall of Explorers.

"Hurry hurry," the wee Rogue exclaimed. Entering the workshop she immediately ran up to the one in charge. "Where's it?"

"Over there somewhere," the Gnome answered back in a nonchalant manner.

Not having time to worry about the attitude of the caretaker of the workshop, Leaf ran to the pile of assorted junk on the floor. Thank Mekkatorque I made it in time. She picked up the tiny shrine.

"Leaf..?" The Rogue yelped and even jumped physically of fright by the unexpected voice. She turned around instantly, hiding the shrine behind her back. Not until she saw that it was her very good friend Emanee did she once again display her trademark smile. The Druid returned the smile and went down on her knees to greet her friend.

"Hiya Emmie!" Leaf proclaimed and walked up to the Druid. They shared a friendly hug, as they always do.

"How are you, dear?"

"Goodie... I gots an order ya see, on one o' ma boxes."

"Boxes?" Emanee looked at the Gnome as if the little one had lost her mind. When she thought it though, she smiled, as she realized that her tiny friend often spoke like a person gone mad or at least slightly lost. Especially when drunk, she added to her thoughts and showed a more wicked smirk, not marked with spite though, but adoration.

Not noting her dear friend's sly smirk Leaf simply nodded in response to the question. "Uh-huh! Theses singin' ones ya know."

"Singing?" The Night Elf gasped.

"Yea'... lemme show ya!" The Rogue seconds later revealed what she had been hiding in the lining of her pants behind her back. The shrine was a marvel to behold, a true work of art. Leaf then opened the little chest's lid. Emanee gasped once more. "It isn't finished yet tho'... ya see, when ya opens it, this should happen."

The Rogue tinkers a bit with something in the box and suddenly music starts to play. Leaf is clearly proud of herself, showing a very proud smile, evidently on the verge of giggling, as is typical of her.

If the countenance of her friend's face was marked by awe, it now was marked by utter reverence. The interior was even more astounding to behold. Gold markings and designs intertwined with silver ones. It seemed like a myriad of spirits were dancing with the music as the light hit the handiwork and reflected it on the many other beautiful details.

"You made that?"

"Yupps!" Leaf now giggled as expected by her huge smile earlier.

"It's beautiful. How come you didn't tell me you made these?"

The Gnome blushed. How come she hadn't indeed. When she couldn't think of a reason she just said sorry, looking at her friend with flushed cheeks and her big green eyes displaying the shame that she now felt. "Um... sorreh."

Emanee smiled at her friend and gave her the most forgiving look. Leaf shone up bright as the sun once again. It was all she could do to keep herself from jumping on her best friend, hug her tightly and tell her that she really loved her.

"'Tis fo' Adora... ya know her?"

"Yeah, I do!"

They both nodded to eachother in silent acknowledgement that they had a common friend.

"One minute, Emmie..."

Leaf turns around, walks up to the quartermaster in sharge of parts and what-not.

"Um... six o' theses an' two... no, four o' thoses. Yea', that'll be fine, thankee."

Walking up to a waist high edge of the walls, the Gnome Engineer, with her mouth full of bolts and screws starts to tinker wildly with the shrine. Screwdriver and arclight spanner in high usage, she snorts and moans while messing about with the marvelous gadget.

"There, finish'd! Nows it can glitter an' be pretty even when no light is about.. an' play when opened, as it should."

Emanee smiles at her friend, obviously proud of whatever it was she had done.

"Oh dear!" the Gnome suddenly cried out. "I have'ta go... my mum needs me... um, I mean, she don' wanna me ta stay out fo' too long." Leaf looks at the shrine as her appearance grows anxious. "But, I have'ta deliver this."

Leaf looks at her dearest friend with troubled eyes. A moment laterthe Gnome suddenly giggles.
"I know! Can you deliver'it fo' me? I mean, ya know Adora too, so I don' think she'll mind."

"Sure! I'd be happy to help you, dear!"

The Rogue gives the shrine to Emanee who then wraps some spare bandages around it and puts it in her backpack.

"Um.. where should I meet with Adora?"

"Oh... right-o... we were supposed to meet at some dwarf place methinks. East o' here. Thel-somwhat-somefin."

They both ponder for a while, but then decides that the Druid will probably find it if she just heads east along the road.

They hug eachother goodbye. Leaf returns to her stressed living as a Gnome Engineer in training, as well as teaching, and Emanee heads of to meet with their fellow friend, the Night Elf ranger Adora Blackwood.

((Ok, first part in the twist... will make the second part asap. At work right now and can't really do it now.

Anyway... hope Emanee doesn't mind that I at one place wrote what she thought even though she might not ever have thought such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar   The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eye - a story of Huor Elesar
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next