We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone bloody quiet

Go down 
+12
Vexacus
Manovan Marrowsteel
Leaf
Quintilius
torgadon
munechi
Vypra
Feronius
Snicka
Siheld
Shadowtroll
Opathu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Snicka wrote:
torgadon wrote:
oh btw guys, have you heard the word?

*intentionally bites on the bait*

What word?
The b-b-b-bird is the word.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

Quintilius wrote:
Boring chronicling of boring RP is boring.

Then make it exiting, oh wait...
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Ain't my job anymore, bucko. Been there, done that.

It's up to you 2nd ra- ehm, 2nd generation rp'ers to keep the dying rp alive. I've had my fun.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Quintilius wrote:
It's up to you 2nd ra- ehm, 2nd generation rp'ers to keep the dying rp alive. I've had my fun.
I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:42 pm

I miss Lorne.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah, Lorne miss a lot of people, the prankster Quint being one of the top ones, but I'm having a really hard time to just settle down on one frekkin realm. How hard can it be?! *curses people making him roll characters on shit realms where he knows nobody*

At least Lorne is on his home realm and still have the name. I still slap myself for allowing some retard to take Leaf from me on SSL.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Quintilius wrote:

Done what exactly? Bitching doesn't count, and no, not the good way cyclops
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:03 pm

I ain't gonna bite on that one, I am confident that what I have done in my time is quite enough and reeking of sexy quality, of which you cannot begin to match young.. shadow... troll.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Quintilius wrote:
I ain't gonna bite on that one, I am confident that what I have done in my time is quite enough and reeking of sexy quality, of which you cannot begin to match young.. shadow... troll.

Then back into the corner geezer alongside the other relics, dont comment on stuff ye ol chaps dont get jocolor
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:09 pm

I refuse to.

Opathu's farts are lethal, even to the undead.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Quintilius wrote:

RPing about the size of quint's imaginary loa blessed PRP penis never made the realm great, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:12 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Quintilius wrote:

RPing about the size of quint's imaginary loa blessed PRP penis never made the realm great, sorry.

He had to compensate for something, it seems, anyway point is, declaring your own RP as 'quality sexy' is bit too far fetched dont ya think?
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Quintilius wrote:

but, wasn't the rumours about that what populated Goldshire? Those night elves on the mailbox couldn't stop talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:16 pm

The loa blessed penis would not be the first example I'd put forth no, but i it did indeed do its part in glorifying the realm.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:18 pm

Quintilius wrote:
The loa blessed penis would not be the first example I'd put forth no, but i it did indeed do its part in glorifying the realm.

Step down, really, putting a prime example for bad cybor RP is glorifying the realm?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Quintilius wrote:

we've also been there, done that, nicked the t-shirt and flogged it on e-bay.

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Morgalyen wrote:
but, wasn't the rumours about that what populated Goldshire? Those night elves on the mailbox couldn't stop talking about it.

You seem to know a lot about what happened in Goldshire?!?!
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Vypra wrote:
Quintilius wrote:

we've also been there, done that, nicked the t-shirt and flogged it on e-bay.

Razz

Sad You have the T-shirt? Gief!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Not anymore but i can sell you a dodgy copy for an extortionate amount if you like?
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Now, I can see how the nuances of this escapes those of lesser ilk, but I'll try to clarify.

Not once did Quint ever declare or claim to have a Loa blessed penis, that whole affair was a running gag on a OOC level, now and then jokingly reffered to in written stories and such.

So, infact it never was a part of the RP.

And I can see you are annoyed Shadowtroll, but this is the circle of life.

I remember when I was young and eager to please, and I had to sit and hear day in and day out how our efforts could not match those of our forerunners, legends and giants even beyond me, such as you cannot begin to imagine.

See, I have just taken my place and doing my rightfully given job.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Morgalyen wrote:

You seem to know a lot about what happened in Goldshire?!?!

I wasn't on an Night Elf alt and surely wasn't around the mailbox at the time the rumours of the Loa blessed Quint were spread.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Vypra wrote:
Not anymore but i can sell you a dodgy copy for an extortionate amount if you like?

I'll trade you one for a design for a "Cider girl" T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Quintilius being a comical character is not what bothers me, not the fact that he might or might not have said attributes. The attitude and arrogance you spread around is what annoys me, and I am honestly surprised that others keep silent, apparently because its some old buddy thing.

Your last post just proves that, and while risking having swallowed a troll bait thats how it is.

Please.

Take your rightfully given job and be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Morgalyen wrote:
Vypra wrote:

I'll trade you one for a design for a "Cider girl" T-shirt.

Hmm...i guess we can make a deal

though i accept no liability should said t-shirt run, fall to pieces or fail to actually exist in the first place Wink
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
Quintilius being a comical character is not what bothers me, not the fact that he might or might not have said attributes. The attitude and arrogance you spread around is what annoys me, and I am honestly surprised that others keep silent, apparently because its some old buddy thing.

Your last post just proves that, and while risking having swallowed a troll bait thats how it is.

Please.

Take your rightfully given job and be quiet.

I'm not saying anything because, 1) yes, he's trolling and 2) i find him amusing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone bloody quiet
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next