We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time

Go down 
+3
Sahina
Ryleen
Chowlawu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time Empty
PostSubject: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 pm

Right, I'm setting up for Ulduar 10/25, and I need people.

I'll be straight and say that this is -not- for everyone, even the highest level raiders are having serious problems getting it right, so you will be spending a lot of time on the floor until we get it right.

I will be choosing people based on gear level, as Ulduar is a significant step up from Naxx 25, and it will be very gear dependant.

Fill out an application, and post here, please only post applications, I'll remove any posts that are off topic, I want this thread to be clean so that I can sort and organise easier.

Application should look like this:

Name: Chowlawu

Class: Hunter

Roles: DPS

Gear: 512.71 ( Go to be.imba.hu and do a lookup on your character, the number near the bottom is what we are looking for)

Experience: Naxx 25, 10, OS 25, 10, Malygos 10

Notable raid related achievements: Champion of the Frozen Wastes; Heroic: The Fall of Naxxramas

Additional notes/comments about your character: I've worked really hard to get Chow to where he is, and thanks to a lot of you, he's at the peak of where he could be before Ulduar. I'd like to take him further, and I'd like to get the "old band" back together.

Days available: Just about all week, save for sunday evenings, and perhaps some fridays.

Post applications for all your available characters that you'd like to bring to the raids, we are short on everything at the moment, but I have a steady enough backbone of players to make this possible.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Considering how I've never even finished Naxx, I'd probably better stay far away from this. But best of luck in Ulduar! I'll take a look at it once I'm lvl 90 or so. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Sahina

Sahina

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 4:34 am

Hello. Guess I'll sign up both my lvl 80's for this...

Name: Celiena

Class: Paladin

Roles: Tank/Healer

Gear: 435.67 as prot (not sure about Holy but must be similar, all itemlvl 200 epics)

Experience: All 10 man raids, most 25 man bosses.

Notable raid related achievements: Champion of the Frozen Wastes

Name: Sahina

Class: Mage

Roles: conjurer of strudels / master of portals

Gear: about 450... logged out in pvp gear (full epic mix of itemlvl's 200 and 213)

Experience: Most 10 man raids, some 25 man bosses.

Notable raid related achievements: Erm... Heroic: Less is More, Heroic: Mamma Said Knock You Out, among others.

Additional notes/comments about your character: I'm only interested in 10 mans, in part because my pc is old and I get lag and occasional dc's during 25 mans but also because I find 10 mans much more enjoyable and easier to handle.

Days available: Pretty much every day as long as it's an evening raid and I've had enough prior notice.
Back to top Go down
Nerissa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:49 am

Name: Nerissa
Class: Druid
Roles: Healer
Gear: 526.27
Notable raid related achievements: Heroic: The Fall of Naxxramas. Mr Bigglesworth kills: 0.
Additional notes/comments about your character: Neri is currently my primary character and very well geared - full epics, 4pc Valorous, 2pc Ulduar, enchanted and gemmed up to the eyeballs. She usually comes bearing tasty fish feasts and is delightfully warm and soft to cuddle.

Name: Izaika
Class: Warlock
Gear: 463.83
Notable raid related achievements: The Fall of Naxxramas
Additional notes/comments about your character: Izzie is my lesser-geared character but still quite capable, usually topping the DPS meters in AO Naxx10s. I've an affliction spec for pure imba DPS (3100dps on a target dummy) and a Destro spec for trash or whenever replenishment is needed (2500dps).

Days available: Well, here's the trick: one of these characters will generally be saved to the AO Ulduar 10-mans. So I'll only be able to bring whichever I don't take to the AO run. Either would be available for potential 25-mans, however. ^^

Last edited by Nerissa on Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:08 pm

Nerissa wrote:

She usually comes bearing tasty fish feasts and is delightfully warm and soft to cuddle.

this should get you in!
*cuddles up against Nerissa*
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:34 am

Name: Song

Class: Hunter

Current PvE gear score: 492.25

Experience: Naxx 25, 10, OS 25, 10 and full TBC minus SWP as a Hunter.

Notable raid related achievements: Heroic: Fall of Naxxramas

Additional notes/comments about your character: - *radiates pure awesomness*

Days available: Available most nights, working evenings one out of three weeks starting from june. But that's about it, except for regular gf/friends poking me away from the computer.
Back to top Go down
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:49 pm

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8864980111&sid=1

Opened it up to the whole community. Please know that I will make sure that we keep a high quality of players raiding with us, no 'tards or idiots will be a part of this.
Back to top Go down
emil_frojd

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:50 pm

Name: Stargaazer

Class: Shaman

Roles: Healer

Gear: 382/409

Experience: Naxx both 10 and 25 man not completed it but done it a long time and many times with the rp gang.

Notable raid related achievements: Done most heroics.

Days available: Most as long as I get a few days heads up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time   Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time Empty

Back to top Go down

Ulduar, let's see if we can do it right this time
Page 1 of 1