We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you had a time machine...

Go down 
+2
Kadris
Maglor
6 posters
AuthorMessage

If you had a time machine... Empty
PostSubject: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:12 am

If you had a time machine... Funnt

So, my fellow WAL-ies, what do you think is the answer to this question?

Now for my question.. What would you do if you had a time machine and could go back in time?
Back to top Go down
Maglor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 am

Sherminator? *giggles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 am

It can't be incest as that is yourself and the very definition of incest is sex with a close relative. Otherwise, every time you do the 5-finger shuffle you are committing incest.
Homosexuality it definitely is as you are the same sex as yourself (unless you have had a sex change in between the time of going back in time and the time you go to. Even then, some would argue that it is still homosexuality).
The only way that it could be masturbation is "the stimulation, by manual or other means exclusive of coitus, of another's genitals, esp. to orgasm", so it's not masturbation.

As to what I'd do if I could go back in time, I'd see if it was possible to change something noticeable in history to see if changing the past is possible. Maybe shave Hitler's moustache at one of his Nuremberg rallies or something?
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 am

That's definately gay sex imo. Laughing

If I had a time machine I'd go back, open a few bank accounts in my name, stick some money in them and let it grow over the years so I could be rich now (consequently be able to afford loads of gadgets, learn to fly, etc)...

Then, I'd go back to ancient Britain, learn the languages and document everything rather than let the old way of passing on history verbally lose it all. Silly ancient noobs. Razz S'pose I could teach 'em to write but that might change too much of our history...

AND THEN I'd go back and see if things like Atlantis (and other mysteries) ever actually existed, for shits'n'giggles.

cyclops
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm

I'd assasinate Hitler. Not because of anything he did. Just because all the half-assed explanations as to why it can't be done that keep coming up in sci-fi get on my tits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Gurfang wrote:
It can't be incest as that is yourself and the very definition of incest is sex with a close relative. Otherwise, every time you do the 5-finger shuffle you are committing incest.
Homosexuality it definitely is as you are the same sex as yourself (unless you have had a sex change in between the time of going back in time and the time you go to. Even then, some would argue that it is still homosexuality).
The only way that it could be masturbation is "the stimulation, by manual or other means exclusive of coitus, of another's genitals, esp. to orgasm", so it's not masturbation.

All I can say is... amen!
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Crowley wrote:
I'd assasinate Hitler. Not because of anything he did. Just because all the half-assed explanations as to why it can't be done that keep coming up in sci-fi get on my tits.
But you can't. You'd either destroy our universe or end up in a parallel world where he was assassinated either way. Or both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:58 am

Well.. there´d be far more people living in the world if he realy would somehow get killed before he did it himself. Can´t decide if that´s a good thing or bad thing..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:30 am

I reckon that if he had been killed before he wrote Mein Kampf then someone else would have probably done something similar. Germany in the 1920's and 30's was a mess and all it took was a few people to stir up the nation. What's more scary to think is that if it had been someone else, would they have been more intelligent and actually succeeded?
If it was done after Mein Kampf then someone would definitely have stepped up to the plate and based their ideology on his work.
If no one had done anything then we'd probably have ended up with the Russians invading with the aim of spreading Communism through Europe.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 am

Why assassinate Hitler, when you can look to the Democratic Republic of Congo; Zaire; Honduras; China; US prisons; Japanese prisons; Australian asylum camps; US inner cities, or any number of other social abortions that "should not" exist but still do.

Humanity is still just (advanced) chimpanzees: armed to the teeth, aggressive (both phsyically and economically) and consuming more than it can create.

As for the gay sex, well I reckon most of the blokes here would have to chop their own hands off in that case Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Manovan Marrowsteel

Manovan Marrowsteel

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Opathu wrote:
As for the gay sex, well I reckon most of the blokes here would have to chop their own hands off in that case Smile
It's so damn hard doing it with my feet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.responscirkeln.nu

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 am

Manovan Marrowsteel wrote:
Opathu wrote:

Start excercising today, and in 5 months of streching you´ll be able to bend down all the way with your mouth xD
Back to top Go down
Manovan Marrowsteel

Manovan Marrowsteel

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:49 pm

Daidrax wrote:
Manovan Marrowsteel wrote:
Opathu wrote:

Start excercising today, and in 5 months of streching you´ll be able to bend down all the way with your mouth xD
Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.responscirkeln.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you had a time machine...   If you had a time machine... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you had a time machine...
Page 1 of 1