We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanking me lucky stars

Go down 
+2
Shadowtroll
Adalan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Thanking me lucky stars Empty
PostSubject: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:45 pm

I think I ought to get this out right away: I'm really glad I'm on SSL, and Horde. Scanning over the WoW RP forum suggests that we are properly privileged to have a Silvermoon where you can RP without being swamped by silliness, and places like the Broken Keel to relax in after a hard day's night.

So thanks, people of Scarshield Legion! You're top, top people. Apart from Opathu, who is top, but not strictly speaking a person.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:56 pm

Everyone who works on input for SSL RP is top in my opinion so give yourself a tap on the shoulder too Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Adalan me old chap, I'd swear you wuz jealous ... all this time spent denigratin' moi, when you could be out there playing choons Razz

Right, I won't bring Suulas now if it causes (t)issues: perhaps Lushan will put in an appearance to the ball?

edit: the theme of your message is good, your RP is good, just stay away from emo and all will progress well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Opathu wrote:
Adalan me old chap, I'd swear you wuz jealous ... all this time spent denigratin' moi, when you could be out there playing choons Razz

Aw, didn't realise you were so sensitive. Goochie-goochie!

Quote :
Right, I won't bring Suulas now if it causes (t)issues: perhaps Lushan will put in an appearance to the ball?

Oh no, bring who you like. I actually don't mind.

Quote :
edit: the theme of your message is good, your RP is good, just stay away from emo and all will progress well Smile

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAD

*dyes hair black*
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:55 pm

omg i've given birth to a new xari Shocked

(haha!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:40 am

rofl!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:46 am

Adalan wrote:
I think I ought to get this out right away: I'm really glad I'm on SSL, and Horde. Scanning over the WoW RP forum suggests that we are properly privileged to have a Silvermoon where you can RP without being swamped by silliness, and places like the Broken Keel to relax in after a hard day's night.

So thanks, people of Scarshield Legion! You're top, top people. Apart from Opathu, who is top, but not strictly speaking a person.

Lol, yeah, i feel smug everytime i see those threads Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Que seraa seraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Go go Ess Ess Ell... ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanking me lucky stars   Thanking me lucky stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanking me lucky stars
Page 1 of 1