We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)

Go down 
+3
Vypra
Vexacus
Morgalyen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

[PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) Empty
PostSubject: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:54 pm

In 2007 Alliance and Horde collided in a massive battle over Go'Shek Farm. Valiant the Alliance fought but was outnumbered and fell to the Horde.

Let the sound of steal against steal be heard again.
Let the air once again vibrate of magic.
Let the shouts of war be heard again.

I call on both The Horde and The Alliance to enjoy old war games at Nessingwary's Expedition in Stranglethorn Vale the 17th of January 2009 (time will be decided later aswell as a certain date).

Lets kickstart this year of warcraft!

Suggested startarea for Horde: Gromgol
Suggested startarea for Alliance: Rebel Camp
Battlegrounds: Nessingwary's Expedition

((Please remember to follow the RP rules of this server during this event.
Date and time can and will be discussed. I hope to see close to or more ppl showing up this time. I think Horde had about 3 raids à 40 ppl while the alliance unfortunately where fewer.))

Click here for the SSL Forum thread
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:07 am

[by Atreyon]

No one came with a time suggestion so I will just decide on me own that 20.00 is a good time!

Gather the forces in the respective camps at 19,45!

FOR THE HORDE!
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:44 am

I'm just bumping for World PvP
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:56 am

So you ARE actually playing then?
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:02 am

Vexacus wrote:
So you ARE actually playing then?

No, but I can promote this Razz
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:28 pm

Morgalyen wrote:
[by Atreyon]

No one came with a time suggestion so I will just decide on me own that 20.00 is a good time!

Gather the forces in the respective camps at 19,45!

FOR THE HORDE!

i assume (and hope ) that's server time?
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:54 pm

That's server time....
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:46 am

And it's even tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:16 pm

At start time, nearly full horde raid, no alli's.

Then the few Order of Illumination ppl that showed and any lowbis that happend to be around just got picked off.

hate to say it, but this was a failure.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vaknor

Vaknor

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 3:20 am

Oh well I tried Sad Not mighty enough to fight you all Smile

The horrid turn out makes me want to reroll... Feel bad for Atreyon and anyone who made the effort to come. Had a nice fight with Moof' at the rebel camp before it started that ended in a draw, but other than that... Um sorry I guess :/
Back to top Go down
http://orderofillumination.darkbb.com/index.htm
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 am

Order of Illumination is the only guild which earned my respect yesterday, the RP part was good but the PvP ehm yeah...in the end I came for World PvP and not for another city raid, so it was indeed a bit disappointing.

Anyhow I think its not a bad to try organize something like this again.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:25 am

That's a shame Sad

Each time these events happen only one faction shows up.
Back to top Go down
Vaknor

Vaknor

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:55 pm

shadowtroll wrote:
Order of Illumination is the only guild which earned my respect yesterday,
You earned my respect yesterday Smile You really wanted that 100 gold from Tiv for my head didn't you? Smile

Think I will transfer my shad priest from my second account and make a hordie on ssl.
Back to top Go down
http://orderofillumination.darkbb.com/index.htm
Macloren

Macloren

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Sorry I missed this one Sad that sucks. but as Vak says it dose make me want to come and play with the hordies. I shall be leling my undead rog I think, as much as I love playing with me troll hunter, it's all baout the sneaky sneaky staby stab!
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Missed it aswell, next time you might want to inform guilds or people personally.. instead of just here and realmforums /shrug
No clue if that was done, but seemed hordes were far more informed then the alliance..

Anyway, I kinda gave up on PvP seeing it's not as much fun anymore at all.. arena's fail more then ever and bringing back World PvP by blizzard turned into another BG imo. This is a nice event, but I've been in so many of them who turned into uneven PvPslaughtering.. meh, rather then RPPvP Sad

Anyhow, I think I was late with dinner and had to raid Razz else I would've tried to hop by.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Vaknor wrote:
shadowtroll wrote:
Order of Illumination is the only guild which earned my respect yesterday,
You earned my respect yesterday Smile You really wanted that 100 gold from Tiv for my head didn't you? Smile

Think I will transfer my shad priest from my second account and make a hordie on ssl.

Oh totally forgot that tbh so forgot to take screenys (( I did got you although the fight was far away from fair since my whole guild was with me silent but meh you killed me too a few times Very Happy ))

I am looking forward for more of these events and actually more Alliance meat! king
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:03 pm

to bad Feronius has little RPreasons to fight versus you guys and all :S and my alts are so low lvl.. meh
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Feronius wrote:
to bad Feronius has little RPreasons to fight versus you guys and all :S and my alts are so low lvl.. meh

There is always a reason to fight me and my man! You just dont know it yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 7:07 pm

..SO IT WAS YOU BACK THEN?!! Mad ggrrr...

(jk Razz)
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Feronius wrote:
..SO IT WAS YOU BACK THEN?!! Mad ggrrr...

(jk Razz)

Me and my guildys just finished ravaging Sentinel Hill , we robbed a GSTC ship and later did go on a small trip to Darkshire where the SWM finally gathered enough guys to push us back.

Pretty many guys got hurt, I think thats reason enough? pirat pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 am

Only complaint I heard was the lack of RPgear ^^ try use that next time, since it's RPPvP
Decided not to join in myself since Indaril was nowhere to find and all.. mainly cause my trading alt is lvl 10 Razz
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 12:54 pm

Feronius wrote:
Only complaint I heard was the lack of RPgear ^^ try use that next time, since it's RPPvP
Decided not to join in myself since Indaril was nowhere to find and all.. mainly cause my trading alt is lvl 10 Razz

The world faded as he felt his knees buckling. He looked down and in his distorded vision he saw his guts hanging out of his stomach. A final though went through his head as he fell to the ground: "Damnit, I bled all over my good clothes."
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Feronius wrote:

Meh we had RP gear on but quite a lot of (I guess they was no OOCers but well lvl 80's in serious gear) people who showed random up so we was forced in one point using our serious gear as well.

Ah and RP-PvP means for me normal world PvP with RP and not PvP in RP gear. (although we fighted a lot with pirate hats and lowbie stuff too at one point) silent

Ehm anyway I hope it was big fun for both sides!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)   [PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon) Empty

Back to top Go down

[PVP]Battle of Nessingwary's Expedition (by Atreyon)
Page 1 of 1