We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troll wedding

Go down 
+5
Leaf
Vexacus
Shadowtroll
Vypra
Ryleen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Troll wedding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:49 pm

How did you get there!
I always fly over those nice dancing trolls..
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Siheld wrote:
How did you get there!
I always fly over those nice dancing trolls..
Don't try to land among them... they'll eat you.
On a second thought, do a favour for them and land among them! At least there'll be some more food for the wedding. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm

It's a bit tricky to get there without dying. We were only three who made the trip, me, Gando and Walya. Then, we formed a raid and she summoned everyone else to the place. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:00 pm

Ryleen wrote:
It's a bit tricky to get there without dying. We were only three who made the trip, me, Gando and Walya. Then, we formed a raid and she summoned everyone else to the place. :)
Noggenfogger ftw... or Skyguard's Drape/Skywitch's Drape. Engineers have the Parachute Cloak ofc, and then there's the slow fall classes (Priest and Mage). Rogues and Druids in cat form can make it down relatively easy as well. :}
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Leaf wrote:

Noggenfogger ftw... or Skyguard's Drape/Skywitch's Drape. Engineers have the Parachute Cloak ofc, and then there's the slow fall classes (Priest and Mage). Rogues and Druids in cat form can make it down relatively easy as well. :}

Yeah, but you have to jump the right way. if you jump straight out, as it's very tempting to do, your noggenfogger or drape/cloak will end halfways down, and you'll fall to a quick death Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 8:10 pm

i never died on my ways to the vilage

but then again i got rocket boots to launch me for enough away , noggenfogger to give an insecure slow fall and a secure parachute cloack
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:04 am

Ryleen wrote:
Leaf wrote:

Yeah, but you have to jump the right way. if you jump straight out, as it's very tempting to do, your noggenfogger or drape/cloak will end halfways down, and you'll fall to a quick death :)
Yepp... and that's the thrill. The risk. ;o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troll wedding   Troll wedding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll wedding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2