We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troll Tribal/Rp-guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazil'rah

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Troll Tribal/Rp-guild Empty
PostSubject: Troll Tribal/Rp-guild   Troll Tribal/Rp-guild EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Oh well, my first post on 'We are Legion'.

Me and a friend of mine, called Mazil'rah ingame (whom also is my chars IC brother) have been thinking about creating a all Troll tribal-guild. We have not found any name for it yet, nor members. So I thought we might find people whom is interested in this here, at the forums.

The guild has not been set in any way, not structure, nor leadership or name. We want to find Trolls whom is interested in helping us create it.

And I forgot to mention that it is to be a fulltime-rp guild, thats our only demand.

So I'll just wave my arms, and hope for some help from you guys! We can be found IG as Hazil and Mazil.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Troll Tribal/Rp-guild   Troll Tribal/Rp-guild EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 am

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck with your guild, There's always room for more troll rp! Very Happy

As you come up with ideas you can make a thread in the Brainstorm section if you want to ask for opinions and advice. You could also chat to the nice people from Heritage of Zandalar (you can find the link to their forum in the Guilds section).

Also join the LFRP channel in game to chat and to advertise any rp you have going on.

Look forward to seeing more from you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Troll Tribal/Rp-guild   Troll Tribal/Rp-guild EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:13 am

Greetings, fellow troll!
A new roleplaying guild is always welcome. Smile
However, I suggest you to contact Heritage of Zandalar first. Maybe you'll find us satisfying and you'll decide to join us instead of creating your own guild. But if you decide to create your own guild, you should make it clear how your guild would differ from and how would it be related to HoZ: would the two factions have a mutual relationship, a rivalry or a neutral position?
HoZ is a bit special in the fact that it's neither a separate tribe nor the representative of the Darkspear, but a political and educational faction following the Zandalari traditions (but not being Zandalari themselves), that works for the union of the troll race and the trolls learning about their roots; you can learn more about it on our forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troll Tribal/Rp-guild   Troll Tribal/Rp-guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll Tribal/Rp-guild
Page 1 of 1