We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Death drawing close.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haelas

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-14

[RP] Death drawing close. Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Death drawing close.   [RP] Death drawing close. EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 4:18 pm

(( Basing most of the story on in-game events and RP with my own personal touch, it isnt done yet..but ill work on it soon, i expect to have it done before Thursday anyway..know im not -that- much of a writer ^^ but ah well ))

“This body grows weak, i grow old..”

“Long has it been since i struggled with fel corruption, recklessly i kept using it..”

“The coils of mortal life cannot suppress such power, to be a host of fel magic.”

*Deep in the Glades of Tirisfal, Governor Haelas Dawnshade sits within the Town Hall of Brill, quickly taking another sip of his tea before continueing to write*

“Long has fear not been known to me, yet...to continue servitude to Sylvanas, my choices are limited, to undertake such a dramatic solution..it even grants my corrupted body a sense of fear”

“Many apprentices i have trained, many a spells i have created..much a time have i developed new techniques of Plague and Poison, for the Dark Lady..”

“Unfortunately, my time has not yet come to an end...many a year have i studied for a solution in case this would happen, i shall be granted immortality...a vessel of Death and Disease itself...to ensure her will be done.”

*Haelas sighs deeply as he places the quill on the table, slowly he heads towards the book case, quickly grabbing a book out of it, its title seems to be “The Second War”, quickly scrolling through it he ends up on a page with the title “Teron Gorefiend”*

“A Body..i need a new body...”

*He nodded slightly, as if agreeing with himself, he made his way outside, staring in an eastern direction, he spoke silently, as if talking to himself*

“A new body...one that will allow me to fully embrace Undeath..what better weapon against the Scourge than one similar to the Scourge..?”

*He summoned his Skeletal Warhorse and slowly made his way towards the Undercity, several hours passed, finally he stood infront of the desk of the High Shadowstalker within the House, He spoke*

“High Shadowstalker, what are your results from Tyr’s Hand?”

“The Shrines were full of monks and priests, However..no higher rankings were found, it was assumed the officer’s might have been away on missions, also it was noted that a gate had been opened, however that has not yet been fully researched” The High Shadowstalker spoke.

“Hm..it does not matter however...i want you to take the same approach on Hearthglen, i see you are capable of doing your work professionally, so please do it as fast as possible..”

*A slightly worried look could be seen on Haelas’ face as he made his way back towards Brill, his mind constantly seemed occupied, as if he was waging a war in his own mind*

*A day passed, the Town Hall of Brill seemed to be completely empty except for one Elf, silently he stared infront of him as he leaned back against his chair*
“Kadris...Dracanos...”

*He sighed deeply, pausing for a second before continuing to write*

“Two of my most promising and finest Apprentices, their end should not have been like this..”

“Children, they were to me..a good choice for a successor at that...they are no more, no longer is my research secured...no longer can it continue..”

*Haelas coughed heavily as he continued writing*

“Harsh methods i have taught them, they have both become strong and successful..only to be slaughtered by the Scourge, gladly would i have given my remaining magic to ensure their re-anim--..”

*His writing suddenly stops as the High Shadowstalker enters the room, he sighs deeply as he tries to remain focus, laying the quill in front of him and focusing his attention to his colleague and his companion, he slowly speaks*

“Ah, High Shadowstalker..” *He bows down slightly, using his staff as support to prevent him from falling off his chair*

“Have you succeeded in making the report?”

“After carefully scouting the area and retrieving information from the local library, We have discovered that it is the human called “Highlord Taelon Fordring” who is at the head of the Scarlet Operation in the area”

*Haelas slightly nodded and continued speaking*

“Ah, Fordring...a Highlord nontheless, very interesting news High Shadowstalker, Very interesting indeed..”

“One of his officers was also present, an Interrogator of sorts, however we were not able to retrieve his name” the High Shadowstalker spoke

“An interrogator you say, what information other than his name were you able to retrieve from him?”

*The High Shadowstalker nodded to his Shadowstalker companion, it seemed to be an elf completely dressed in black armor with a mask covering his mouth as he quickly began to speak*

“The tower was tightly packed, making a move could have cost us our lives...the tower itself is like the Arcanist towers in Stormwind from what i’ve read, we then proceeded to the Town Hall, where we discovered his Highlord Fordring’s name”

*Haelas seemed to be in deep thought as he slowly began to speak again*
“I see, i see..this Interrogator might even be more valuable than the Highlord..if the Highlord’s name is so easily retrievable”

*The Shadowstalker nodded, suddenly Haelas let out a long, hacking cough, the High Shadowstalker raised his eyebrows inquisitively*
“Are you not feeling well.. High Apothecarion?” he asked

“You have done me a great service, Shadowstalkers...and no, it is the reason why this operation is initiated, it shall *He coughed once again* be revealed in time"

*He watched the Shadowstalker’s nod and leave, slowly he turned back to his writing again..his mind filled with thoughts*

(( Finishing it this weekend ))
Back to top Go down

[RP] Death drawing close.
Page 1 of 1