We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Speatus

Speatus

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-11

[RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers Empty
PostSubject: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:03 pm

((A small write up to ICly explain what happened to both our characters Krusg and Speatus now that we are leaving WoW. Katalmach has now been put as head of the <Warsong Blades>))

The icy wind cut deep, even through the thick wolf skin cloak Speatus wore. In each hand he carried an axe decorated with bone and feathers. He shivered slightly but quickly stopped himself, he will not show any weakness in the presence of his soldiers. He glared off into the valley before them as he paced along the front rank of soldiers, his eyes burning red, his sharp fangs almost misty white in the cold. It had not even been ten minutes before a large undead force could be seen gathering and moving up towards them. Speatus reached the end of the line where his brother stood.

“Ready for this brother?”

“Krusg no need to be ready for little undead humans.” Blademaster Krusg replied, he had an axe the size of a polearm rested ontop of his shoulder.

Speatus smiled at him through his thick wolf skin cowl then turned to the large gathering of Warsong orcs.

“Ner’zhul was once one of us... “ He began, his voice carried across the mass of orcish warriors.

“...but look sons of the Horde, look at what has become of a once mighty orc! Many of you were there with me in the old days before the first war... many of you fought and bled with me in all three wars, together we drank and damned ourselves.

Yes... it was wrong for us to be so weak, to fall to the corruption once again... but we know that it was not -what- we did, but -why- we did it! We are the Horde... the –Orcish- Horde and we are proud! One of us in the field of battle is worth seven of those!”

The warrior’s roar filled the sky but quickly died down so that the General could speak again. The undead force drew closer with every word.

“chieftain Garrosh has ordered that this area be cleared of their presence, we as Warsong warriors will break down anything that stands against his wishes! Today is the day that we shall avenge young Saurfang, today is the day where undead bone will crack and where..."

A large thud knocked Speatus forward slightly, unimaginable pain ripped up his spine.
Krusg diverted his gaze to Speatus, but his expression changed to shock as he noticed the collection of arrows lodged into his back. Speatus coughed, blood starting to flow from his mouth as he dropped to his knees.

“B...brother...?” Krusg moved forward.

The silence in the ranks quickly turned to mumbles as they watched Krusg grab Speatus by the shoulders shaking him.

“Brother wake up! It only flesh wound, time to attack!

Shouts of rage erupted from the ranks...

“They are using arrows! The cowards!”

The world slowly grew dark for Speatus as he slipped out of his brother’s hands. Krusg stood up breathing heavily facing the quickly advancing undead.

Without warning Krusg roared, the roar was enough to chill the bone of every opponent he had ever faced. It seemed the very mountains would crumble at the sound of his rage. He charged, his axe above his head he closed the ground quickly and rammed himself into the undead ranks breaking bone and cleaving rotten flesh.

The Warriors did not wait for a command as they echoed Krusg’s roar for vengeance, the entire rank charge and collided with the Lich King’s forces. Speatus heard the battle rage on and smiled as he remembered his father’s words from so many years ago...

“The greatest honour for an Orc is to die in battle, to die for the Horde and to die without fear.”
Speatus had been a pup back then when his father had not come back from the push along the Loch and he prided himself that he died fighting for the Horde. Even if it was not the Horde that he remembered. He started to close his eyes when a familiar face crept into view. Cato knelt down beside him, mist in his eyes.

“Orcs.. do not cry.. Cato..” Speatus said with a small grin.

“Krusg has fallen...” He simply said.

Speatus nodded slightly and closed his eyes, perhaps their brother spirits will meet again after this life.

“You’re a bloody mess mate... I don’t know if...”

But Cato gave up seeing that the General has already passed...

EU realm Forums = http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=7913213560&sid=1
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/warsong/
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:26 pm

((i have one weekend where i don't log in much and i miss loads. How come you're leaving? Sad Great story btw. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Ilanowyr

Ilanowyr

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 7:11 am

(( Wait, what.. Leaving? pale ))
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:26 am

(( Shocked
Are you leaving? Didn't knew that at all! I hope you will be back once and good luck to you in the real world!
And btw, indeed a nice story ;o ))
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:21 pm

(( Great story and honestly sad to hear your going mate, even though our OOC misunderstandings I kept much respect for your guild and how it indeed greatly evolved! Sorry to hear you let your char die cause I believe its a loss for whole SSL someone like you going.

Good luck in whatever you do next.

Sayon Grimshot))
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

(( Copied from Krusg's post on SSL forum - Vyp))

Krusg roared out

"lok'tar Ogar"

while charging forward into the legions of undead in a blinding speed leaving all the rest behind. when army caught up to him the found him on his knees surrounded by the remains of hundreds of slain undead and him impaled by what seemed like a thousand arrows.

Krusg stood up and turned around to the army of orcs reveling a savaged pike impaled through his chest, he grinned a bit and shouted to the orcs.

"It only flesh wound, Get back to fighting Peons!"

As the army dispersed into battle Krusg again dropped to his knees.
With a loud roar he ripped the pike from his chest and fell to the floor with a smile on his face, knowing that he had achieved the greatest honour that any orc can achieve in his life.
Krusg let on one last word as 3 orcs rush to help him...

"Finally".
[ Post edited by Krusg ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:54 pm

(( Copied from Krusg's post on SSL forum - Vyp))

The Argent surgeons each took a limb and managed to lift the massive Orc onto one of the stone slabs set up inside a medical tent not far from the pinnacle that overlooked Icecrown. Once the Orc lay flat on his back, the medical team then began to work. Carefully removing arrows and sewing the wounds scattered across the Orc’s body. They conversed softy about the state of his injuries and passed the foreign metallic objects between themselves, cutting the threats holding together his broken green flesh.

They soon came to the polearm buried deep in the Orc’s chest. It was clear he was still alive as his chest raised and fell slightly with each tiny breath. The only thing keeping him alive was the experience of the surgeons that had found his broken body. The medical head took a deep breath and took hold of the polearm. The six foot handle had been sawn off leaving only the blade and short wooden spike that the surgeon was able to get his hands around.

He tugged gently, but it did not come free and for a fraction of a second nothing happened.

Just as the surgeon attempted the second a try, the Orc’s hand shot up, his huge fingers flexed and muscle bulged as they wrapped round the surgeons neck and squeezed. The Doctor choked and his fellow medics quickly called out for help. They came to his aid using every object available to lever him from the Orc’s grip. The Orc’s eyes opened, his blood shot gaze fixing with the surgeon’s. He tried to sit up but a host of Argent Knights were already on the scene and rushed in to hold the Orc down.

Memories flooded into the Orc’s mind, the cage he was kept in as a pup, the whips lashing across his back, cutting deep into his flesh. The laughing humans throwing rocks and lashing out with sticks, the manacles around his wrists, ankles and midsection fastening him in place. Using the very last of his strength the Orc roared, attempting one final squeeze, trying to snap the human’s neck with pure brawn alone. But his strength failed him and he lost conciseness again, collapsing onto his back. A simultaneous sigh of relief came from the gathered.

“Amazing, such strength in his condition.” The Surgeon managed to say while rubbing his neck.

“We need to remove the object and operate immediately, I’d hate to fail him when he shows such determination to live.” The surgeon continued.

“That determination was not a desire to live, doctor.” The Captain of the knights said, adjusting his armour which had shifted into an uncomfortable position during the struggle. “That Determination was used in an attempt to end your life. I would suggest leaving him to die, the last thing we need is an angry Orc ripping up the camp next time he decides to wake up.”

“It will take alot to kill that one.”

A gruff voice suddenly sounded from the other side of the room, the gathered turned to see one of the patients leaning out of a hammock, watching the commotion. The injured Orc was clearly a wounded Horde soldier that was previously picked up from the icy wastes and nursed back to health.

“You know this Orc, friend?” The captain asked, drawing his sword and pointing it at the Orc laying on the stone slab.

“Blademaster Krusg Crimsonblade of the Warsong Clan.” He nodded with a smile on his face. “They think he’s dead.”

The Argent captain smiled. “Make sure he lives, gentlemen. I want him on his feet as soon as possible. I will have use of him when he wakes up.” He turned and left the surgeons to their work, the small collection of knights followed close behind him.

[ Post edited by Krusg ]
Back to top Go down
Speatus

Speatus

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:39 pm

I am no longer the leader of the Warsong Blades.

I had my character, Speatus Crimsonwolf, was killed in a skirmish in Icecrown a few months after losing his wife and sister in the wrath gate disaster. His brother, Krusg Crimsonblade still lives and fights for the Blades to this day.

I have since renamed my character to Nazrug.

The new leaders of the guild

General:
Katalmach

Blademasters:
Krusg
Polkros

Senior officers:
Graanshakuun
Bloodrain
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/warsong/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers   [RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Death of the Warsong Brothers
Page 1 of 1