We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The death of Dagren - by Manovan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

The death of Dagren - by Manovan Empty
PostSubject: The death of Dagren - by Manovan   The death of Dagren - by Manovan EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:56 pm

((copied from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=6666266675&sid=1 ))

Blood Lord Manovan Marrowsteel came walking into the Apotecharium, robes stained with blood, red-glowing eyes and blood dripping from his mouth. Behind him, Shaghuun, the felguard, carried the corpse of a human. Master Apotechary Faranell glared at Manovan with a grim look, spat on the floor and asked: ”What the hell is that?”

”It’s an old friend”, Manovan answered and gave his felguard a quick nod. The demon snorted and put the corpse on Manovan’s desk.

”Grand Apotechary Putress gave you clear instructions to bring back undead bodies for testing, not humans. We have plenty of those already.”

”Putress isn’t here now, is he? And as a matter of fact, this was an opportunity I just couldn’t resist.”

Manovan sat down on his chair, leaned back with his hands behind his head. He looked at the corpse in front of him, licked his lips and grinned. He took a vial of liquified bloodstone ore, opened the lid and smelled the demonic power of the bloodstone. He might not have had a sense of smell, but this wasn’t an aroma you could feel with your nose.

Now let’s see if your Light can save your soul from the Legion’s damnation, old friend. You might be dead, but as long as you are my test subject, your soul will suffer eternal pain among the demons of the Nether.

This could be very interesting.

… SOME TIME EARLIER …

Manovan sat patiently on his dreadsteed at the Bulwark to the Western Plaguelands. He carried a tired, irritated look. An Argent Dawn officer who were sharpening his blade pointed at Manovan and said: ”You demon-worshipping scum are as bad as the Scourge if not even worse.”

”Easy now, sergeant”, the orc Argent Officer Garush said. ”That warlock has helped us before. We have common goals, to rid the northern lands of the Scourge.”

Manovan sighed. ”Just let me through, will you?”

”I rather work with the Lich King himself than a servant of the Burning Legion”, complained the sergeant.

”You know”, Manovan said. ”I have instructions from Grand Apotechary Putress to claim undead bodies. He never told me they had to be Scourge, and you being a fellow Forsaken, maybe I could take your body with me instead.”

The sergeant grinded his teeth, muttered something about warlocks and then got back to sharpening his blade. Shortly thereafter, the Argent Dawn opened the Bulwark and let Manovan ride through. He followed the road east, passed Felstone field and could soon feel an aura of Light radiating from closeby. It could have been just one of the heroes of the Argent Dawn who were patrolling nearby, but to make sure it wasn’t any Alliance scum, he released his dreadsteed into the fields of Xoroth and summoned the Eye of Kilrogg to scout the area.

What he found was two members of the Stormwind Militia, one being Dagren himself. Manovan could recall memories from his human life, fighting side by side with that priest. Dagren had been commander at the time, before Pilus took over that duty, and Manovan had requested to be sent scouting in former Lordaeron (which also led to his death, despite the fact that Dagren jumped into battle to save him). Putress’ instructions didn’t matter anymore. Dagren could be a fine subject for bloodstone experimentation.

Manovan released the Eye of Kilrogg and walked slowly up to Dagren and his warrior companion. They were badly equipped and could probably be easily killed. The warrior looked inexperienced, Dagren looked dazed. Their eyes met, but Manovan didn’t know if Dagren recognized him or not, him hosting another body in undeath than he did in life. Dagren shouted something to the warrior, but it was too late for them. Shaghuun attacked the warrior and scared him away while Manovan transformed into a demon and burned Dagren’s body with an aura of immolation.

It had been an easy kill. The warrior didn’t matter. He could run. Dagren however, was an excellent prey.

... SCREENSHOT ...

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot110208181627lb8.jpg

... OOC ...

Dagren requested me to kill him. This is entirely IC and his character is now dead. You can ask him for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

The death of Dagren - by Manovan
Page 1 of 1