We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!

Go down 
+21
Chassandra
Artein
Archnazg
Avior
Hinun
Leaf
Rifki
Katalmach
Emanee
Huyana
Alaster Grymm
Lyranne
torgadon
Crowley
Opathu
Snicka
Siheld
Vypra
Vexacus
Shadowtroll
Quintilius
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Liontooth wrote:
Alright?

But the general arguement has been about Sir Zeliek being able to use the light. He used to be a paladin of the Silver Hand so he could not become undead due to plague. The townsfolk of the Lordaeron (including priests) fell to the plague and became undead slave...Later to break free and become the faction known as the "Forsaken"

So I am unsure what point you are trying to make about the priests. It is kinda rambling to be honest

He has faith. Can't priests have faith too? Fairly simple concept to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Gurfang wrote:

He has faith. Can't priests have faith too? Fairly simple concept to understand.

They can have faith...Did not stop them from becoming undead and being "forsaken" by the light did it? Then again we have been through that already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Liontooth wrote:
Gurfang wrote:

They can have faith...Did not stop them from becoming undead and being "forsaken" by the light did it? Then again we have been through that already.

See, I've never come from the point of view that it should be done. I'm all about the possibility that it could. Therefore, the fact that someone has the faith to keep in touch with the Light in one setting merely makes the possibility that another could all the more likely.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:16 pm

You know.. there's a small change that Blizzard has done that will more or less murder the forsaken not wielding the light thing, which as far as I've seen our Opposition hasn't found yet.

I hate blizz and how they contradict themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Quintilius wrote:
You know.. there's a small change that Blizzard has done that will more or less murder the forsaken not wielding the light thing, which as far as I've seen our Opposition hasn't found yet.

Would that be the priest quest that every races shares by any chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Liontooth wrote:
Quintilius wrote:

Would that be the priest quest that every races shares by any chance?

Is that the one where you are told to "Find Deathguard Kel and heal his wounds using Lesser Heal (Rank 2). Afterwards, grant him Power Word: Fortitude and then return to Dark Cleric Beryl in Brill."?
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm

Yes, and what the dude says is is crap. But it is to cater to those who go "lulz howis game mechanics not lore" it's a cheap cop out from the original idea and purpose.

Anyways, epilogue RP ftw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 am

so whats the next hot topic going to be

cross dressing tauren?
blood elves in troll tribes?
shadow using bulls?
or the goldshire rp in the horde?

lets keep this going...
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:39 am

Why is sylvannas a women?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:41 am

thats a good question

you could aslo say why does she not look like the rest of the forsaken..
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:43 am

When a male Sin'Dorei and a female Sin'Dorei reaaaally love each other then they marry, and then they visit a inn in Silvermoon.

Nine months later its either a cute elf girl or a gay fag boy.

EDIT: Sylvanas is a Banshee, not a undead. Slight difference, too small to really care of tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:30 am

Banshees are undead Razz
Also i thought she got her own body back, so technically she's almost a normal Forsaken.

P.S. Why is the jedi cow still trying to troll here? I thought he was gonna transfer cause nobody wanted to RP with him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:38 am

Avior wrote:
Banshees are undead Razz
Also i thought she got her own body back, so technically she's almost a normal Forsaken.

P.S. Why is the jedi cow still trying to troll here? I thought he was gonna transfer cause nobody wanted to RP with him...

whats a normal forsaken?

and whos trolling, ive never said anything about transfering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:40 am

Itīs funny how Sylvanas got a model change along with the barber shops coming into the game. I bet she just let the goblins remake her in one of those shops :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:42 am

so theres a holywood chop shop in undercity

thats so cool.. but dont let the blooed elf dress wears no there be there like a shot getting there tits done
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:02 am

shadow troll, gief more d4tails on how to make belf babiez pl0x
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:58 am

Luko wrote:

whats a normal forsaken?

Normal Forsaken are those you claim she doesn't look like. And yeah, my bad, you weren't transferring but raiding instead... Pretty much same thing to me tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Avior wrote:
Luko wrote:

whats a normal forsaken?

Normal Forsaken are those you claim she doesn't look like. And yeah, my bad, you weren't transferring but raiding instead... Pretty much same thing to me tbh.

how is tranfering servers and raiding the same thing... ?

is that the same as me trolling and you trolling ?
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Luko wrote:

how is tranfering servers and raiding the same thing... ?

is that the same as me trolling and you trolling ?
No, me trolling and you trolling are two different things, since it's elf trolling and bull trolling. Of course it's not real trolling, as we're not trolls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:22 pm

you didnt answer the question about how is tranfering and raiding the same
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Yeah, this is going nowhere, stop trolling now pl0x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Siheld wrote:
Yeah, this is going nowhere, stop trolling now pl0x.

are you not trolling as well?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 pm

I don't see any reason to continue this topic, but I'll let Vyphun decide that.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:36 pm

You shall do nothing to my thread Siheld. Nothing at all.

However, I do agree. Discuss something more interesting than this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh oh I have one!

Terms like trolling and elitist being thrown around like candy by butthurt people.

GO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!   The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thread for all the Shit we just couldn't let go of!
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next