We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm here because SSL is down thread.

Go down 
+2
Morgalyen
Emanee
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm here because SSL is down thread. Empty
PostSubject: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm

yup.. I'm bored :<
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Once upon a time there was an undead called Bob. He was a very friendly undead and liked to hug all the small bunnies every single day as he walked through the fields.

Bob was....

(carry on the story!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Emanee wrote:
Once upon a time there was an undead called Bob. He was a very friendly undead and liked to hug all the small bunnies every single day as he walked through the fields.

Bob was....

(carry on the story!)

...also known as Castelyn, and one day he had an aneurysm and turned all nasty. So nasty that he...
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:17 pm

[edit] Damnit Gurf for being too fast

confused as all the bunnies whithered in this arms as he hugged them and kept trying in the hope of finding a bunny that wouldn't.

He set out ...
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:23 pm

stopped hugging bunnies and went to find something else. To find a thing real men would hug. One dreary day he entered ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Morgalyen wrote:
stopped hugging bunnies and went to find something else. To find a thing real men would hug. One dreary day he entered ....

...Goldshire, and what he saw turned what was left of his stomach! He got so angry and he...
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Gurfang wrote:
Morgalyen wrote:

...Goldshire, and what he saw turned what was left of his stomach! He got so angry and he...

Stomped his feet in a tantrum while he witnessed that Night Elf Demon stripper woman dancing on the mailbox. He could not bear the sight and ran off towards .....
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Stormwind, but one of the burlier guys from the Stormwind Milita was tapdancing on the path.

He was a little shocked because the guy didnt at first seem to notice him, before eyeing up and down the corpse and asking if he wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:53 pm

buy a Stormwind sightseeing tour card which would allow him access from the Cathedral of Light to the darkest Alley. He responded to the question with: "......
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:00 pm

"unghnfffnffff" The militia guy took that as a no, and ran away crying.

Just then a bunny hopped past...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Emanee wrote:
"unghnfffnffff" The militia guy took that as a no, and ran away crying.

Just then a bunny hopped past...

...and because he was hungry he ripped the carrot that the bunny had in it's mouth and started to munch. But as he did so he noticed...
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:18 pm

but got ignored by everyone and thing around and the bunny went off into the woods to find a carrot. In the meantime back on the road to Stormwind a .....

that a small boy was poking him in the rear with a look of awe in his eyes. "Hello mister, you seem to ..........
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:27 pm

"have lost this" The kid had something long and pointy in his hand. Castyelnenenenenen realised it was his ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:35 pm

...gall bladder! Immediately embarrassed by this, he responded to the boy by...
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm

saying "keep it, I have no use for it anyway"

With the boy distracted by the bladder, he sauntered off towards the lake... maybe there would be bunnies there or perhaps he could have a good....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 2:52 pm

...hard...
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:03 pm

...think as to why things are the way they are.

The meaning of life, he thought to himself is little more than a sack of potatoes...
Back to top Go down
Mindrathu

Mindrathu

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:18 pm

...brown, boring and pointless. He sighed and moved onto another subject...
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:20 pm

"What about pie?" he wondered aloud. But as every undead knows pie is....
Back to top Go down
Malicestrom

Malicestrom

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Cursed! For even a single taste of such would turn one into...?
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm

a rutheless pie fiend, with little regard for friends, family or even...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Emanee wrote:
a rutheless pie fiend, with little regard for friends, family or even...

...beer! Knowing that he had a full keg waiting for him at home, Castelyn decided to...
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

..sugar off back there, after all beer was pretty damn tasty stuff, even if as an undead it tended to... go through you.

He started to walk out towards Stanglethorn Vale...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Emanee wrote:
..sugar off back there, after all beer was pretty damn tasty stuff, even if as an undead it tended to... go through you.

He started to walk out towards Stanglethorn Vale...

...when he realised that to get to Stranglethorn he would have to go through Duskwood. Remembering he was scared of the dark, he decided he would...
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm

take a light with him. At torches'R'us he bought a pretty pink torch with loads of glitters as it matched the pink ribbons around his arm perfectly. Now he set off back to Stranglethorn to.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm here because SSL is down thread.   I'm here because SSL is down thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm here because SSL is down thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next