We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seidra

Seidra

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library Empty
PostSubject: Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library   Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 am

„Is this wise mylord? Sending these new recruits to such an mission?”

Raakiel was looking with sleepless eyes to Seidra. The swordhunter turned his back to the old Orc and looked up to the Scarlet Monastery Library.

“If they cant complete such a task , than they are not worthy our efforts..”
Raakiel took a deep breath
“But they may be too weak for this kind of mission..”
The swordhunter smile at himself
“Raak when we are finished with their training they will able to do these mission alone..And besides they have you my friend..You are strong enough to protect them..

The old shaman took a deepbreath and shook his head

“As you wish Swordhunter..I shall be back in an hour”

It was summer but the weather was still cold..In the lands of the dead the word “summer” had little meaning.For Seidra this night was of big importance..Something was going wrong in the library of the Crusaders. He could feel a aura of corruption..Now that he was looking to the towers he could feel the corrupt energys all over his body.Seidra closed his eyes..Something was going on..

Raakiel looked at the books and than looked at the dead guards that lay scattered across the room.
“Something is going wrong...This corruption, we must find the source!”
Two blood elves started to run around the room and try to find something suspicious..

One of them was a male elf named Neriad.He joined the Scarlet Moon willingly to become stronger.These guardsman he fought when they entered the library were the strongest opponents he ever faced and even now he could see the power and experience he has gained from joining the Scarlet Moon.

The other elf was a female named Wysp.. Seidra watched her fighting and was impressed by how she was able to channel the Fel energys without becoming a slave of the demons..She was more than happy to join the Swordhunter in his unknown quest.

Raakiel watched the two elves work until Wysp shouted to Raakiel to come closer. When the shaman came closer he saw a white book surrounded with golden chains.It was looking like a holy book but now Raak could feel the corruption within it.

“ We are taking the book..Burn the rest of the library and hurry it is a matter of time before they find us!If the guards get alarmed our story ends here!”

Neriad didnt care about the books and quickly started to ignite the books with a torch while Wysp was protesting against such action

“But Master Raak! These books! They may be unreplacable”

Raakiel turned to Wysp and smiled sadly “It is too late..The other books have been affected by the corruption..We have to destroy them..There is no way cleanse them..”

The old shaman places a magma totem , that slowly began to ignite the books within the library.He turned to the two elves..

“Lets go..the Master awaits..”

Seidra was waiting in his lair in Tirisfal glades when the trio appeared.Raakiel quickly gave the book to the Swordhunter and dismissed the two elves.

“Now Swordhunter please tell me..What is this book?”

Seidra smiled..

“I dont know..The only thing that I know that this is a book of death..It was most likely placed to the library by a traitor..Good thing that you burned the library..Or the Scarlet Crusade might have suffered big casualties..But this is not our concern..My concern is the person who had the idea to place this..”

Raakiel was now looking to the book with interest.

“Do you have any names in your mind Swordhunter?”
Seidra looked to the book and smiles again
“People talk about a person called Xariandria..A strong lieutenant of the Scourge who has created chaos among the ranks of the Alliance..Maybe she is responsible of this..Or maybe Archnazg has done this..We may never know..”

Seidra stood up and walked out of the lair..

“This or that way..Algorath will be angry that his library was burned down..But he may never know who did it..Let us resume our quest Raakiel”

Raakiel smiled and followed the Swordhunter in to the depth of the night..

---------------------------------

screenshots are coming ^^ santa this was the first event of my guild so enjoy rabbit
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library   Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 11:49 am

We are waiting for screenshots!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Burning the Scarlet Crusade Library
Page 1 of 1