We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto Empty
PostSubject: [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto   [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:29 pm

A Small Flyer is attached to the various doors that litter the Grand City of Stormwind. One in particular seems to have captured a small crowd around it. As you peer at it closely you come aware of the thin, curved scrawl of Liare Stephenson.

"Too whom it may concern,

Knowledge has always been the key to a good, healthy and for-filling life. Knowledge leads to money, knowledge leads to power, knowledge can lead you anywhere you want to go and here is my secret to successfully gain the knowledge that you desire.

Step 1. : Make yourself accustom to the little Sketch that I have drawn of Stormwind City. Here you will notice that I have coloured in a little arrow indicating to where the Stormwind Royal Library is.

Step 2. : Come on down to the Royal Library right away and obtain yourself a little Library Card.

Step 3.: Borrow, use and begin to freely use your library. (Overdue books will however cost a little more)

And that's it.

You know what to do, don't hesitate to make sure you do.

Kind Regards,
Promotion Maker,
Liare Stephenson."

Position of the Royal Library: [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto Mapofstormwind

Royal Library Cards: [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto Royallibrarycard

==========

Right, I had a little idea to encourage people to RP but at the same time get to grips with the Lore that Blizzard has set for us WoW-RPers. I decided to create this weekly Saturday Event where people(RPers or people willing to learn about RP) can come on down to the Royal Library, get to grips with the reigns and also learn to use RP Addons such as GHI..etc.. I will be using GHI quite regularly with this weekly event due to the colossus items that are required... Books/LIbrary Cards..etc..

Not only will this be an RP event, it will also be an OOC event where people can catch up on the lore of the game. Getting to grips with what is right and what is wrong, how things should be done and how to really enjoy themselves when RPing.

I will be implementing a system when it's possible for people to place their own readings into the Library, at the time people can only drop off things that can be transcribed to GHI. I will be looking forward to seeing you there / seeing your opinions on the forums.

tl;dr: Weekly RP Event where people can catch up with the latest RP Stuff, Discuss Lore in /p or /r.

Last edited by Vypra on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto   [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:33 pm

Underneath the first flyer there is another little comment written again by the same person, this "Liare Stephenson".

"Every Sunday Evening, Liare Stephenson welcomes ladies and gentlemen alike to come and spend an hour or so at the Scarlet Raven Tavern in Darkshire. The Headquarters for the "Darkshire Book Club", mentioned in this week's "Azeroth Today".

A fun night of discussion, drinking and overall pleasure.

Upon entry of the Bookclub not only will you receive a glass of wine and a friendly hello but your own membership badge and a hearty book to get you going for next week's discussions.

Horde Socialites are welcome to come, but at their own risk.

Signed,

Liare Stephenson
Chairwomen for the Darkshire Bookclub."
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto   [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 pm

(( to clarify -

Library on a Saturday - Keep

Bookclub on a Sunday - Darkshire. ))
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto   [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:05 am

The Royal Stormwind Library has been moved to Darkshire and will now replace bookclub night. Where it will be the Midnight Library of Darkshire. To help with the Darkshire-RP-Project. Make a note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto   [A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto Empty

Back to top Go down

[A-RP]Midnight Library of Darkshire - By Wimto
Page 1 of 1