We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamost

Lamost

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed. Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed.   Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:52 pm

((Based on a quest i've altered it to make it sound more like a story))

"Listen up you two dregs.."the Hooded figure hissed,"Up in Tirisfal there's monestarey and it's full of humans belonging to a group called the Scarlet Crusade. They were orginally sent to rid the place of the scourge but they've gone mad and are attacking anything. Now you can see why i'm paying you what ever it is to go up there and do this for me, Ok?"he said."37 Row D Section 8."He yelled after us.

Me and my companion a young orc named Rog left the small hut and made our way to Orgimmar hearing of a free zepplin rides to Tirisfal. The walk was long and the weather was searing hot sweat poured down our faces as we dragged our feet through the barrens and into the blood orange land that is Durator, Rog smiled when we crossed the bridge and entered Durator he told me stories of his childhood and found us a ride to the gates or Orgrimmar we jumped off the back off the caravan thanked the driver and met some a friend known to few. For some obvious reasons.

"What you need?"rumbled a deep stony voice off the orc with one eye.
"The usual quick and deadly."replied Rog calmly.
"45silver than Rog."he said with a smirk.
"45? No way piss off."answered Rog sounding offended.

This is where i came in, for you see before meeting our friend i had disapeared and went behind to see what he had in his pockets which was 35silver and a dead cat.After i took the money and letting the man keep his cat. I signalled 35 silver to Rog.

"30 or i kill you and take it."said Rog with a furrowed brow.
"Calm down!30 it is!!30works!"his voice distinctly higher than before.
"Lamost come here and pay the orc."he yelled wide grinned.
Replying back "How much?"
"30silver"he said almost laughing.
"Here you are." I place the 30silver in his hand and the man repeatedly bowing left without another word.
"Here you are. 2silver and 50copper Rog my friend!"
"Haha, drinks for after!" he said with red cheeks laughing heartily.

We boarded the zepplin and the journey took some hours but we passed it by sharpening our blades and practicing throwing knives and other tricks to go unheard and unnoticed.

On arrival we stepped off and were surrounded by goblins offering us cheap booze and cheaper woman. We declined and set off for the monestary a short walk from the Zepplin tower.

The monestary was huge and took me by surpise i was expecting a small chapel with a library at the back but i knew now this would be hard and the poisons we bought were no longer for just incase but to get the job done and get out alive. Coating our blades in them we glanced at each other and Rog had a grim look on his face.

"We can't wait around forever, you set?"I whispered.
"Y-yes." he whispered back.

Getting in was easy a few slit throats and some stabs to the back and me hands barely had any blood on them we found an empty couboard full of candles for the wall lights and we put most of the bodies in there. We hung one off a tree as we saw many Forsaken people hanging off there and one Night elf, the man was right, they had lost it. We saw it as a fitting ironic revenge. The further we got in the more we realised there were hundreds of them and we couldn't keep hiding the bodies as places would run out. We decided kill them and leave them were they fall.

We came to a doorway with a guard on either side and behind them we saw books lots of them.
When we came to kill the guards someone walked out and spooked me and i slit the guards throat wrong slicing it the wrong way causing blood to spray all over the back of man, Rog seeing this took his axe and drove it straight deep in the mans neck he didn't yell or scream or bleed his eyes rolled up and he slid down the wall onto his knees just,simply dead but admist that i thought i heard a rip i wasn't sure as i was busy taking care of the man who was leaving. I drove both my daggers up at the point where your jaw meets your throat. He gave a deflated shrill as he coughed blood onto my face.We dragged the bodies hiding them behind book shelves.
"Lamost theres blood everywhere!" hissed Rog angrily.
"I can see that."i said wiping my face,"Sorry you're ok?"
"Fine"he muttered.
"37 Row D section 8."i said calmly.

We walked through the library finding the bookshelf 37 and row D being the fourth row from the top and arriving at section 8.
"Compedium of the fallen we need."Rog said.
"How to finish the scourge in 5swift moves:A Guide."I whispered with a smile,Rog wasn't impressed.
"Here,"he said,"let's leave now."Placing it into his sack.

I was happy usally getting out meant a walk through empty halls but there was a group where the all the blood was.2 men one with a huge dog the height of a dwarf and as wide as one too. Both men young and lean knew what was going on. The dog handler gave it some slack and took his gun off his back and slowly walked in the library. I glanced at Rog seeing that the book was falling out the bag, I was right i heard a rip! The dusty old tome slid out an made a loud clap on the floor the man yelled his friend entered and he let the dog loose. It headed towards us the man seeing where it went raised his weapon and fired blindly at the bookshelf a few books fell and I felt fine but the other thing that fell was Rog.The horrible scream he gave haunts me now. The dog skidded around the corner and went for Rog's throat but Rog grabbed the dogs head and his huge arms with veins pulsing twisted it clean off. Drenched in blood Rog grabbed his side and twisted and turned ritheing in agony. All i did was see that the place and everything around me was Scarlet.
"Laaamost?!"Cried Rog.
I stared at his face completely scarlet.
"Laaamost?!"he yelled once more
"Rog Scarlet."
"Laamost get me out of here!!"he yelled
I still stood still as the man fired random shots while he held his friend back.As another bullet whirred past me and bits of pages fell like snow i caught the word "Finish".

Finish this.

I grabbed a throwing knife and hurled it as hard as i could at the gun wielder but i sacrificed my accuracy and hit his Friend. I threw a knife backhand and hit the gun wielder in the thigh he fell down and grabbed his leg pulling it out but i was upon him jumping in the air i had 3 knives in my hand and i threw them at the same time landing each one up to the hilt into his chest with dullen meaty thuds.
"Laamost."Rog yelled as i picked him up. Aswell as grabbing the book. Ignoring him i carried him out of the there and wondered why they hadn't got more people i guess thats just a rogues luck. Making it Undercity where all Rog received was a diaognosis which was dead and has been for about 15minutes. I searched Rog and found the 2silver50 and what all rogues carry, The death letter.Which ofcourse i mailed to his brother who lived and worked at the Inn in durator.

I woke up and headed to work early because we had some rowdy Trolls in last night and they trashed the bar pretty bad and so i had to go clean up before opening on the way in i checked the mail and i had a letter from my brother Rog. I knew what it was i clutched it in my hands and cried my head resting on the letter box.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed.   Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:55 pm

(( nice Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

Scarlet Monestary..Scarlet indeed.
Page 1 of 1