We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July

Go down 
+4
Shadowtroll
Vypra
Manovan Marrowsteel
Tyragon Shademourn
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Empty
PostSubject: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:18 am

I just wanted to add this since this was the biggest roleplay gathering since.. since the time Hironaden Crusade hosted a large meeting with all (most) RP Guilds on the Alliance side. And also that we rarely see any things posted here about Alliance RP.

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Wowscr10

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Wowscr11

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Wowscr12

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Wowscr13

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Wowscr14

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Wowscr16

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Wowscr17

Sorry if I perhaps posted most with the same angles but trust me the rest I had weren't any better. Not only were I pretty stuck with my position but there was alot of chatting which you had to follow. But it was a great event and I aint posting any details unless no ones else does. There was alot to it afterwards aswell with attacks on Councillor Kasperio and Councillor Indaril (new Councillor of Trade and Resources) with a hell of a crowd and chaos all around. But other than here where my only duty were to stand on guard I ended too drawn into the other one I forgot taking any, such a shame.

Though enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Manovan Marrowsteel

Manovan Marrowsteel

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:26 am

Question: Did Stormwind Militia attend the march for freedom? I thought they were the last guild to support such an event.
Back to top Go down
http://www.responscirkeln.nu
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 am

Thanks for Posting. its good to see such a well attended event.

However, the reason not much alliance side stuff is posted here is the simple fact that i don't have an alliance account. I don't know what's going on unless ppl post here or on the realm forum.

Anybody is free to advertise and then post details of any rp-event on this forum so if you could chivvy up a couple of ppl to that for you guys, that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 am

Looks like a good classic event, organizing more of this sort would be of great use for the Alliance side. What I liked is how there are sort of delegations - nights elfs and humans Smile Well done Wink And what Vypra said!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:10 am

Aaah, when I see this, I just want to be back again Razz
The cult was there, militia, guards... Siheld would have been there! My councilor days.. I miss aswell..
Good job Alliance side *cheers*
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Stormwind Militia were just there to make sure no violance accured. Yeah the number of them is high and actually Kasperio just thought around 3-6 Militias would attend and suprisingly -alot- more showed up. Not to speak of Dawnlight Society which I didn't get a screenshot of their whole gathering - just the last ones seeing most of them standing by the first door blocked by the Militia.

The event were great and I gladly post more pics and stories here on whats going on. I aint blaming much aint happening just that I rarely remember to get screenshots and the urge to write of it.

Oh and you might wonder (or not) why I stand like a Militia in seemingly blue uniform instead of the one I got on my avatar. I've started a small unit of honor guard (bodyguarding important folks, councillors mainly) which is why this event gave me so much work after the meeting. Fun though, very. And I hope to keep up with it!
Back to top Go down
Indaril

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:15 am

Thanks for the compliments, it was fun to organise (yet not the biggest event, our market a couple months back was bigger then this one) and I am looking forward to organising more of these ^^
I originally planned to make a fuzz out of the council not doing anything about the cult, smash some windows and burn a councilor but after a IC meeting with Kasperio and some OOC information that I couldnt ignore we decided it would be more fun, and productive, for everybody if we went for a peacefull sollution.

And thus I became councilor of Trade and Resources 0.o

*waves at his subjects*
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am

Is Indaril a councillor?
But I thought... she perma-died when the Cult of the Thuzadin attacked the Radio... :S
Back to top Go down
Indaril

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:21 am

To many projects to let go, would be a waste to let things like radio stormwind die out just because wimto decided he was gonna stab me unexpectedly.
So Dreaker revived me ^^
Back to top Go down
Leamhan

Leamhan

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:08 am

naaaa Admit it ... It was a warlock with a soul stone that helped ya Wink
he he, just had to type that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July   [Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July Empty

Back to top Go down

[Event Screenshots] March of Freedom and Council Meeting 5 July
Page 1 of 1