We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting at a graveyard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Estel'wenil

Estel'wenil

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-19

A meeting at a graveyard Empty
PostSubject: A meeting at a graveyard   A meeting at a graveyard EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:52 am

Kaylaruana turned her horse. A nod to the Commander and off she went. She was not to happy do. It was cold up here and she had the feeling something was about. The place looked like a nightmare. She turned to the graveyard. Clearing the way the Commander had called it. Well better get to work.
Some time later Kaylaruana is tired. There seems to be no end to the undead. However, for now it seems like she can take a brake. She puts down her axe and grabs a drink. Then she hears a growl behind her and something pusses her over. She grabs her axe and turns around. Only to see a chain shoot right by her, crapping the skeleton and pulling him away behind a tomb. She quickly runs after it. As she turns the corner, she stops.
A stranger is standing over the remains off the skeleton. The strains thing however is his sword and eyes. They glow. Suddenly she remembers the meeting. How here brothers and sisters were arguing about them.
The stranger looks over. “Paladin, are you not a bit young to walk her alone? Not to long ago I would have killed you. Do not worry. I am on your side now.”
Kaylaruana looks the stranger over. He looks weird. Like a paladin yet he is not. Alive yet he is not.
“You would have died trying Dead Knight and what side would that be? How says I can trust you?”
The Dead Knight looks irritated. “The king him self made me a member of his kingdom. Said I was to be trusted. You dear question that?”
Kaylaruana thinks this over. “I don’t now much on kings and those kinds of things. However, I do now what my brothers said. You are undead. You are tainted.”
The Dead Knight bows his head and angrily says. “Not by choice girl. Not by choice.”
“Still you are what you are.” Kaylaruana thinks what to say next, “You might kill all the undead on this graveyard. You might even go off and kill Arthis himself. But when the day is at an end, you are still a Dead Knight!”
The Dead Knight seems to be getting angry now. Suddenly the ground turns dead at her feet. “Paladin I used to be a great hero. I died fighting for thy alliance. Now I am back to fight once more. Yet you tell me you will not trust me? You realize girl this good have happened to you?”
“No it good not I am sure of it.”
The Dead Knight looks surprised “You mad girl? Arthis takes how he wants. What makes you so sure he would not turn you?”
“I never said he would not turn me. But I do not think I would walk around like a Dead Knight for long.” She smiles, “My brothers would make sure of that.”
“Aaargh…Paladins.” Whit those words, he jumps on his black horse and rides away.
Kaylaruana looks while he goes off. Then a growl next to her makes her remember she was here to do a job.
Back to top Go down

A meeting at a graveyard
Page 1 of 1