We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a chance meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromel.

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-21

a chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: a chance meeting   a chance meeting EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:23 am

the cool breeze seemed to wash Andromels troubles away as he sat watching the sun set just outside of Southshore, it had been a long day and he had escaped the endless rush and activity associated with residents of Shattrath so that he could clearly hear the voices of the elemental spirits.

As he was starting to sink into a mild trance he heard voices, a soft spoken Elf and a rather loud Draenei warrior were fishing just below him, Andromel decided it would be polite to quietly abandon his place of refuge and leave them to their fishing.

As he started to go a statement by the draenei made him stop dead in his tracks

"my young druid, the battle to take the Exodar was one I will not soon forget, I would hasten to add many a hardened fighter would have chosen to flee instead of having to face the foes of that day"

Memories surged into Andromels mind, memories he did not wish to deal with, he wanted to get away from the 2 fishermen, quickly, but as he turned to leave he stood on a fallen tree branch

*snap*

The Elf instantly stealthed and the draenei warrior drew his sword
"show yourself" he commanded and started to slowly move towards where Andromel was standing
"you have nothing to fear my friend, I am only passing by, I will leave you to your fishing and go about my business elsewhere"

Andromel started to walk away "your voice sounds familiar to my ears shaman, have we met?" asked the warrior

"I do not believe we have my friend, do not let my intrusion take your mind from your fishing, I will leave" Andromel started to walk away

"let me gaze upon your face shaman, there is something familiar about you"

The warrior, who was now standing behind Andromel, reached out and caught him by the arm, Andromel turned to face the warrior

you… your face!” the warrior’s eyes widened in disbelief if it were not for the fact I am gazing upon a shaman I would swear I was standing before…”

My nameAndromel almost shouted as he cut the warriors sentence off is Andromel, practitioner of the shamanistic arts and I would appreciate you letting me go about my business my friendhis eyes burned as he stared at the warrior, he fought to control the rage building inside of him.
The warrior, still staring at Andromel, seemed to regain his composure
you are correct, the one I was thinking of would never follow the path of the shaman, please accept my apologies for my rudeness and be about your businessthe warrior took a step back

Andromel smiled do not mention it my friend, it is clear you have mistaken me to be someone I am not…haven’t you…” his eyes burned again but quickly regained their normal friendly but piercing stare, he bowed and walked towards town

who did you think the shaman was?” the young druid asked the warrior

a comrade from long ago, someone I know to be dead but for a minute I would swear by the light I was gazing upon…. Ahh no matter, I think my mind plays tricks on me this day master druid let us return to our fishingreplied the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Andromel.

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-21

a chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting   a chance meeting EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:24 am

This is part of the background story i am building for my character and i have decided to share it to hopefully get some opinions on it.

Im still new to the RP aspect of the game but im hoping that i can eventually have a well rounded character and as such i have been building up some ideas to help me do so, i hope you like my attempt Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

a chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting   a chance meeting EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:19 am

Nice one Smile Its good to see more draenei rp-ers Smile

And as you said later you will round up perfectly your char but so far i like it keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

a chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting   a chance meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

a chance meeting
Page 1 of 1