We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<The Dark Lady> - Warning

Go down 
+24
Leaf
Chassandra
Chowlawu
Dracanos
Nefernefer
Malicestrom
Aceth
Xariandra
munechi
Vypra
Xoran
Feronius
Siheld
Macloren
Opathu
Snicka
Kadris
Vaknor
Evangelist
Tivak
Quintilius
Vexacus
Shadowtroll
Archnazg
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

<The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:10 pm

aye, i conceed thred pwnage to u Quint. *Bows*
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Quint, you can add "The Prophet" to your titles. Wink
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:37 am

Well not everyone but some people were taking it serious in that thread.. Mainly HoSers :p

other than that.. WHAT IS LOVE?

BABY DONT HURT ME

DONT HURT ME

NO MORE
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:06 am

Xariandra wrote:
Well not everyone but some people were taking it serious in that thread.. Mainly HoSers :p

other than that.. WHAT IS LOVE?

BABY DONT HURT ME

DONT HURT ME

NO MORE
I wish that was true.

I've been ignoring them in-game for a month and a half or more, they don't bloody stop. I still managed to get the brunt of their crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:29 am

Kadris wrote:
I've been ignoring them in-game for a month and a half or more, they don't bloody stop. I still managed to get the brunt of their crap.

And the rest of us had to watch it, and not do anything, because we agreed to ignore them, because then "they will surely get bored and stop".. But nothing happened, and they continued it, even when they had no reactions...
And now this thread on SSL forum totaly finished me off..
I realy canīt understand HOW people can be such idiots and try to ruin things for other people. Ok, I do understand insulting and harrassing, it happens because someone is pissed at someone for some reason.. I get that even IRL, so a game canīt realy get on my nerves, but I have never seen anyone do things like this before.. And to get the entire RP community involved is totaly crap.. They had a problem with HoS, and they started expanding it to everyone who RPed with us, as you could see on the screen I posted on SSL, because Revolve realy got me pissed by his "we were just patroling" act... It just makes me kinda sad, tbh..
And another very sad thing is that the people who can help, the GMs, wonīt help.. even though we can prove that Misca and his group are doing what they are, and he can deny all he wants.. (clearly, all Kadīs and my images are photoshopped to oblivion, because we donīt have anything better to do, just sit around playing with pix to make them look bad)..
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:53 am

Daidrax wrote:
Kadris wrote:

And the rest of us had to watch it, and not do anything, because we agreed to ignore them, because then "they will surely get bored and stop".. But nothing happened, and they continued it, even when they had no reactions...
And now this thread on SSL forum totaly finished me off..
I realy canīt understand HOW people can be such idiots and try to ruin things for other people. Ok, I do understand insulting and harrassing, it happens because someone is pissed at someone for some reason.. I get that even IRL, so a game canīt realy get on my nerves, but I have never seen anyone do things like this before.. And to get the entire RP community involved is totaly crap.. They had a problem with HoS, and they started expanding it to everyone who RPed with us, as you could see on the screen I posted on SSL, because Revolve realy got me pissed by his "we were just patroling" act... It just makes me kinda sad, tbh..
And another very sad thing is that the people who can help, the GMs, wonīt help.. even though we can prove that Misca and his group are doing what they are, and he can deny all he wants.. (clearly, all Kadīs and my images are photoshopped to oblivion, because we donīt have anything better to do, just sit around playing with pix to make them look bad)..

Daidrax,

Ignoring Xari for a moment (yes the forum posting is trying to be classic troll, I know), what you need to do -- all of you with the evidence -- is write it all down; make times, dates, screenshots, etc; and send that to the WoW email address that you can find on the WoW website.

Collect all your evidence in one place, together; write the email together before you send it (MS Word); agree the wording with all of you who are affected; and only then send it, along with your evidence.

If you send things piecemeal, bit by bit and some less eloquent than others, this Misca guy is just going to try and run rings around you. He's clearly intelligent and fancies himself as some form of lawyer, able to obfuscate points and avoid answering or paying the penalty for the actual "crimes".

You need to clearly label who did what, when; and how the usual forms of dealing with this -- /ignore, reporting to GMs -- didn't work. You need to establish a "pattern" here, to show consist bad behaviour by a number of people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:58 am

To Chowalu:

Mate, don't post in the SSL forum on WoW Europe that you are in anyway leading a witch hunt or hunting these guys down. That twat Misca would only try and use that to report you for harassment. Re-word your post.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 am

Tbh I think ppl overreact. It's just some chav kids on a sink estate with nothing better to do inbetween flipping burgers/picking up their giro.

I personally think it's awesome they recruit anyone, and so get all the retards of the server into one convenient guild tag. Anyone who stays in the guild has stamped themselves with 100% fail, no need to worry. There just the latest in a long line of random harrassers of the RP community, nothing new to see really, move along.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:05 am

*hates the fact he isn't in-game now*
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 am

Vexacus wrote:
Tbh I think ppl overreact. It's just some chav kids on a sink estate with nothing better to do inbetween flipping burgers/picking up their giro.

I personally think it's awesome they recruit anyone, and so get all the retards of the server into one convenient guild tag. Anyone who stays in the guild has stamped themselves with 100% fail, no need to worry. There just the latest in a long line of random harrassers of the RP community, nothing new to see really, move along.

Vex, while I agree with you - specifically in terms of the forum trolling - the fact remains these people have harassed, in-game and for weeks now, specific individuals whenever they're online.

Now you and I might let this slide as water off a duck's back, or get 'em banned fast (or ignore 'em): but for some of these younger players, like Archie and his guild (18ish) and women players in particular, it's a form of bullying. And as such deserves to get them metaphorically slapped (banned from the game).
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:14 am

I saw a suggestion against OOC-spammers while browsing the forums earlier. I appealed to me.
/ignore don't cut it at all as we all know... instead, we should be able to /ignore the spammers entier toon, making them dissappear.
Somewhere, deep down, I enjoyed the thrill of deleting certain idividuals very essence from my WoW world.
Just a though.
/drooling
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:17 am

Opathu wrote:
To Chowalu:

Mate, don't post in the SSL forum on WoW Europe that you are in anyway leading a witch hunt or hunting these guys down. That twat Misca would only try and use that to report you for harassment. Re-word your post.

I have to agree with Opa here. This kind of thing is playing right into their hands and -can- be used against you.

While they cannot get you banned in-game for this, unless they can provide proof that you are in fact organising this harrassment, Misca can and will use it to fuel his spiralling arguments.

Tbh, we do not need to either request or encourage anybody to make their lives a misery. As you pointed out, they have shot themsleves in the foot and alienated themselves from the entire server community.

All that we should be doing now is catalogue each of their offences against others and report them as when required. Then sit back and chuckle as nature takes its course and they post about the injustice of it all.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 am

For anyone who wishes to report these guys in-game, here are the links.

1. Blizzard's harassment policy
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/harassmentp1.html

All the following are forbidden and bannable offences:

• Paedophilia
    Racial/Ethnic
    Extreme Sexuality/Violence
    Real-Life Information and Threats
    National
    Sexual Orientation
    Major Religions or Religious Figures
    Harassing or Defamatory

2. Blizzard's forum codes of conduct:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1

3. WoW EU Feedback email on Games Masters:
If you have problems with a Game Master, please email WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com.
]
Back to top Go down
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:31 am

But.. But.. I know it's likely not the best idea to keep them going on the forum, but I honestly do enjoy it.

I've been very careful to not say anything that could be seen as harassing or threatening, and the more they reply, the deeper the hole they find themselves in.

I know you mean the best, but in all honesty, it's hard to leave that thread alone, though I'll tone it down a bit..

Apologies to anyone who's read the forum and been offended, or anything. That was never my intention, they made it personal by quoting me and "namecalling" in the first few pages, and I don't sit down until it's over once that happens.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:43 am

Thread got deleted bounce
Back to top Go down
Dracanos

Dracanos

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:55 am

Lol, Blizz sure took their time.. I would have loved to see the Moderator's face when he comes in to work after a relaxing weekend and sees this epic thread of fail (on their side) and hate towards the Dark Lol. I'm suprised it went to far.. 14 pages was it? Jeez.. Hopefully the thread(s) have opened the eyes of Blizz and they may think about taking action after so much evidence has been put against these guys. To the haters and the trolls alike.. thank you.

And to a special thanks to Chow for being a legend!
Back to top Go down
http://hos.ownbb.com/index.php
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Siheld wrote:
Thread got deleted bounce

Really? What a pity, at least someone should have taken notes from it just to document the efforts of the most ridiculous and pathetic guild ever made. Could be a good example for the future generations how they should not create and advertise a guild. Wink

Yeah, Dracanos, the GM would certainly look at it and say: WTF? I can imagine his face. lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm

On the veeeeeeeery old WAL video on youtube I got some comments from 'TheDarkLadyRecruit' that TDL is the best guild on SSL they shall contact him etc etc etc...I felt warm when i deleted his comment and put him on ignore.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm

WARNING!

Everyone: please do not respond or reply to the new Dark Lady recruitment post on SSL forums.

I can guarantee you that young Misca, no doubt giggling away, is waiting for some of you hot heads to post "flames". He will then report you and get you banned by Blizzard.

Do not respond to the post on SSL. Or even flame here.

Thanks,

Oppy.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:00 pm

I wanted to post the message below, but Opathu was faster!

WARNING!

Misca has posted a new guild recruitment thread on the SSL forums.
For your own sake: keep your heads cold, and do NOT respond anything to it. Especially Chowlawu, Archnazg and Kadris.
Misca is smart, and if you post anything against him, he'll use it against you. He is using the new recruitment thread as a bait, to lure you into a nasty situation.
So let his recruitment post disappear in a few days, unbumped, to show that nobody gives a damn about them.
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 6:59 pm

I had no intention. I know what he's like. I know his game very well.

Chow took the bait though. Neutral

Edit:
Btw, does that mean I can't post my screenies here for reference? Razz
Back to top Go down
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm

D'oh.. I read that one before I did this one..

I won't reply again.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Kadris wrote:
I had no intention. I know what he's like. I know his game very well.

Chow took the bait though. Neutral

Edit:
Btw, does that mean I can't post my screenies here for reference? Razz

I already told you lot what to do.

1. Don't respond
2. Gather together ALL your evidence (not just you, everyone else's evidence too)
3. Send to Blizzard
4. CC to me, I will contact my guy

If any of the HoS were dim enough to get rattled and riled, and respond in kind, I guarantee a playground lawyer like Misca will be trying to use it against you.

Little internet trolls love "lolling" at the sense of no-life power they get. more fools them.
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Opathu wrote:

1. Don't respond
2. Gather together ALL your evidence (not just you, everyone else's evidence too)
3. Send to Blizzard
4. CC to me, I will contact my guy

I know and while I agree, I was also told by one of the GMs in the many times I spoke to them that they can't accept screengrabs as proof. What does that leave? I've detailed times and stuff in the numerous tickets I filed on them but to what end? The tickets and the Blizz logs are the only valid proof we've got, except we don't have it. Blizz do. I've only got dates and times of offenses from the screenies I've got and I didn't screenie everything.

I emailed wowconcernseu to try and get a response, but who knows if they'll bother?

If the evidence is inadmissable, how will your contact be able to push it further?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 pm

*Misca nods his head as he waits for a bite...then a sly smile creeps across his face*

He even admits now that he was baiting.
At least he is telling the truth now.

Guys, all you can do is what Opathu suggested to you. The GMs will realize your truth sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

<The Dark Lady> - Warning
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next