We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<The Dark Lady> - Warning

Go down 
+24
Leaf
Chassandra
Chowlawu
Dracanos
Nefernefer
Malicestrom
Aceth
Xariandra
munechi
Vypra
Xoran
Feronius
Siheld
Macloren
Opathu
Snicka
Kadris
Vaknor
Evangelist
Tivak
Quintilius
Vexacus
Shadowtroll
Archnazg
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ashya

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-05

<The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 am

Opathu wrote:
I used to write for the trainee solicitor's mag, part of the Law Society. So long ago forgotten its name now ...

Poor Opathu. Alzheimer's a bitch. And that just after we got him a new Zimmer-frame.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:34 am

Ashya wrote:
Opathu wrote:
I used to write for the trainee solicitor's mag, part of the Law Society. So long ago forgotten its name now ...

Poor Opathu. Drugs, booze and excessive computer gaming over 20 years are a bitch. And that just after we got him a new Zimmer-frame.

edit: the mag and subject were so fucking boring, that's why I can't remember ^^. Jesus, lawyers ... (ofc wish I had been born an accountant so I could earn decent cash, but sadly me brain leans to the creative ... and excitin'!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Sandokall<AO>

Sandokall<AO>

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 10:33 am

Quote :
lawyers & solicitors (and I think one Barrister...?

'When you go see 'a lawyer'(see that is wrong to start with, a Lawyer is a student of law - in the same way a medic is a student of medicine. It can encompass a lot), for a will, or perhaps someone's bush is obstructing your drive or some bollocks, it is normally a solicitor, when you are defended in court, or are suing someone , then most likely the guy helping you is a barrister.

And Law isn't boring Opathu, personally if anything I'm an academic lawyer, Law is so enlightening, it can explain why people act.

I bet you didnt know there was much of a market for legal philosophy Smile
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Synth (Razkuro) posted another - this time verbal (recorded) - diatribe from these muppets, now they've been forced to re-roll Alliance:

http://files.filefront.com/Harrassmentwmv/;13252037;/fileinfo.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:22 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

may god have mercy!
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Tbh this is getting very boring now guys. I don't want to hear every little thing about this guild, I couldn't care less.
Everyone gets the message about them, no need for 11 pages plus gasping at their naughtyness.
Either troll them back or move along.

Locking.

Edit: i agree with Vex that these muppets have taken far too much of our attention. This thread will be moved to random carp. - Vyp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

<The Dark Lady> - Warning
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7