We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of the past - Quint asks Tee to marry him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Tales of the past - Quint asks Tee to marry him Empty
PostSubject: Tales of the past - Quint asks Tee to marry him   Tales of the past - Quint asks Tee to marry him EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:16 pm

((The dialogue actually happened in-game. The marriage never happened though. Too much drama on the way Razz))

Let them eat Cake!

It was a seemingly ordinary night, as far as you could call a night in Orgrimmar ordinary. The streets were emptying, even the Beggars Guild chaps was retreating back to their makeshift shacks in the Drag.

Quinitlius was walking down the streets with meaningful steps and he was grinning widely. He pranced happily up to Teeboppity who was waiting for him. He shot out a hand clutching a small silk bag.

"I got somet.. oh.. you're robe is torn dear."
"Oh.. Indeed it is.. "
"Quite..er.. strategicly placed tears, I would say dear"
"Merely coincidental.."
"You should change your robes dear"
"Yes yes.. damn Opathu made me break a nail as well.."
"What he do?"
"The man is nuts! Stark raving mad!"
"Well, yes..But you knew that.. "
"He had this great big blue wrinkled thing, and he sicced it on me!"
"Er..?"
"It was wielding a whopping great axe too!"
"Oh... but... you got the letter then?"
"Yesss........"

Teeboppity grabbed the silk bag and opened it, her eyes lit up.

"You like it?"
"i love it!"
"Cause I was thinking.. if we got another one we could.. ah.. maybe.. " Quintilius coughed. "Anyways! We got some business to attend to in Thunder Bluff, don't we?"
Quintilius spun around and hurried towards the flight tower, with a slightly taken aback Teeboppity staring after him.

Later that night, in Thunder Bluff

The questioning about Bippy hadn't proved that useful, but Quintilius had nonetheless asked the greywolves to perhaps use their rather unique contacts to perhaps learn more. He licked his lips nervously, he had to be careful now, thought. The Greywolves had become a touchy subject within the Theatre again. It wasn't anything like the time around the Slave Train, but suspicions were being whispered and something sinister was brewing within the Theatre. They were about to leave as Quinitlius suddenly said, as an afterthought.

"Oh, Lorne.. I was meaning to tell you. I got a letter from.. ah.. Liontooths Sin'dorei friend.. eh? The Theatre boy on the run.. It said some rather.. ah.. interesting things and I'm curious.. I told him to seek refuge here with you guys before i could talk to him properly.. I hope you don't mind, but something strange is going on.. They say he is the one who got tainted with the Eye and that it was he who attacked Húör.. well.. thats just.."

"Mr Quin!" Quinitlius froze at the sound of the horrifyingly familiar voice. He hissed as he turned towards the source of the voice. It was Vanvayder, a rather recent addition to the Theatre. As stupid as a sack of cement and lived his life by the words of his "mum" Quintilius heart sunk, just the kind of chatter mouth he didn't want to be seen by right now. The tauren with the slightly too small clothes grinned stupidly at him, a small tendril of droll making its way down the braided beard. Teeboppity winced audibly.

"Mr Quin! 'Ooow strange to see you here! You allways in the Big City, never here in the Bluff! Who is you talking to?" Vanvayder shifted his empty gaze to Lorne, who replied with a sombre stare.

"Ah! Ha Ha! Vanvayder! How Great it is to see you! Ah, this is.. ah.. its.. " Quintilius peered desperately at Lorne, who rumbled in reply. "Lorne..."
"Hiya Mr. Lorne! That name is known to me.. i think.. But Mr. Quin! I heard you speak about my friend Húör! Why, and why with Mr. Lorne?"
"Hoo.. you know.. ah.. Just sayin' it is great to have him back.. you know.. good friend of mine.. I've missed him.. "
"Ooh. you were plannin' something, weren't you Mr. Quin?"

Quintilius hand slowly advanced towards his sword. This daft cow were not going to ruin things..
Teeboppity noticed and with a manic pitch threw herself into the conversation.

"A wedding!"

Quintilius spun around and stared at Teboppity, completely baffled. "A what?!?" Teeboppity winced and shrugged helplessly.

"Ooooh! Mr. and Mrs. Quin! Oh oh oh, I 've got to tell everyone! Oh oh oh, will there be cake?"
"Now, you just hold on.."
"Sure! lots and lots of cake!"
"..a wedding? do you have any idea how much those things.."
"Whooo.. mmmmmm me love the cake!"
"..costs..and.."
"But its a Surprise wedding Vanvayder! You mustn't tell anyone, or else it will ruin the Surpise!"
"Ooooh.. But I can't keep anything this big a secret!"
"...the planning needed is enormous and.."
"We'll give you an extra large bit of cake.. with ice cream!"

The reality of the situation cought up with Quintilius at this point and gave him a right kick in the nuts. He gave a mental apatathetic shrug. Oh well, the thought. It's all in, I guess.

"Oooh, But i don't like ice cream... My mum says I shouldn't eat ice cream.."
"Erm.. what do your mum say you can eat with cake then?" Teeboppity ventured.
"More cake!" Vanvayder clapped his hands gleefully.
"Then you will have a cake with a cake on top!"
"Will it have a picture on it?"
"Uhm, sure."
"Oooooh, I want a cat! Not a real one though.." Vanvayder giggled.

Quintilius scratched his head. "So.. you wan't a cake with a cake on top and on it a pretty picture of a cat.. right.. got it.."

"Ok ok so I can't tell anyone?"
"Nope. Boys that tell secrets don't get cake "
"Ok ok Vanvayder will tell NONE! "
"Good boy.."

Quintilius sighed in relief, though the sound of yet another familar voice kicked the sigh right back in there and Quinitlius nearly chocked.

"Oooh, Mr Valgrim! Guess what!" Vanvayder was beside himself of bliss.
"Oh Bugger.." Teeboppity winced.
"I know, I heard," Valgrim grinned hugely.
"Oh... I can't say or I wont get no cake.."
"You heard??" By this time Quinitlius voice had reached an extremely high pitch. He giggled.
"Well, I wasn't that far away,"
"What did you hear?" Quintilius jumped up and down, clapping his hands.
"Don't worry I won't say a word... Big secret.."
"Yay, don't say anything and you'll get cake too!"
"Er.. agh.. no.. er.. you better not.. woo.. was supposed to be a surprise.."
"You can count on me guys," Valgrim smiled reassuringly.
" Can I count on you?" Vanvaider pointed at Valgrim. "One.."
"Congratulations by the way"
"Uhm.. Thanks.." Quintilius said with a resigned sigh.
"well, I should leave you two alone.. "

Valgrim smiled and made a short bow to Quintilius who tried to smile, but didn't quite manage. He motioned for Vanvayder to follow. When he didn't respond he grabbed his shoulder. Vanvayder jumped.
"Ok ok! I'll let you two who are not having a wedding to do things unwedding like! Bye Mr. and Mrs. Quin!"

When finally the couple had been left alone Quintilius turned to Teeboppity and sighed. He grabbed her hands and for a moment he seemed to hesitate before he said;

"Right.. We're deep in it now, ain't we? Well, if this is going to happen we might as well do it properly..."
Quintilius sighed and got down on one knee. She gasped.

"Teeboppity, Will you marry me?"

"Oh dear! Y..Yes! yes yes yes! .. YES!!"

And as if on cue a young tauren voice pierced the night from somwhere in the darkness.

"Can I have cake now?!?"
Back to top Go down

Tales of the past - Quint asks Tee to marry him
Page 1 of 1