We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!

Go down 
+8
Vexacus
Archnazg
Shadowtroll
Quintilius
Avior
Snicka
Opathu
Seidra
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seidra

Seidra

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! Empty
PostSubject: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 am

*As you walk you see lots of people reading and discussing about something in the newspaper*

Flash News! A mana bomb attack Destroys the Ring of Trial in Nagrand!

Yesterday at the middle of the night, the residents of Shattrah City woke up from their slumber in fear. A Mushroom Cloud could be seen in the sky at the direction of Nagrand. The Shattari Skyguard quickly gathered to investigate the situation.

“It was a Death Knight and a Demon Hunter!”

Arena Masters of the Ring of the Trial got away from the enourmous blast thanks to their speedy mounts. Some of them stated that they saw a Death Knight and a Demon Hunter fighting. Some other witnessed a woman running away from the Ring of Trials shortly before the whole place was blown up to the air.

“It was terrible” says Groblug a veteran Arena Master. “A Death Knight was standin here wearing a black armor and I just got the shiver by looking at him. And than there was that Demon Hunter, he had dark tatoos on his body and his body was covered with fel energy. The Demon Hunter looked pretty banged up in comparison to the Death Knight”

No one knows why the fight has started but some of the Arena Masters claim to know the Demon Hunters identity and the Shattari Skyguard seems to agree on this.

“With no doubt it is Seidra, He had been using mana bombs for a long time but this one was the most destructive. Besides there are no demon hunters left around here other than him after the Death of Illidan Stormrage the Betrayer..”

The Death Knight is assumed to be a member of the Scourge as before the explosion it was heard that the Demon Hunter yelled “Say farewell to your King, boy! Now DIE!!”.Nevertheless the Huge Explosion seems to have destroyed both of these mysterious man. What is left is a smoking crater and Arena Masters who are now working on rebuilding this Arena..
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:39 am

G'dang, that must have been some curry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 am

Ka-boom, ka-boom...?? *waggles eyebrows* Cool
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:19 am

Quickly, someone, put this article into the Goblin Gazette or the South Sea Daily!

By the way... is it another RP character dying? It becomes more and more often nowadays...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:41 am

Snicka wrote:
Quickly, someone, put this article into the Goblin Gazette or the South Sea Daily!

Is it possible to do without putting it under a particular name?

*looks at Tee, Quint and Oppy*
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 am

I seriously doubt Sei really died there.Seems more like a creative way to explain the arena being closed.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 am

Gurfang wrote:
Snicka wrote:

If I knew how to do that, I would have posted it... but under the name of Samantha Gizzlesprock it woul look so fake...
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:15 am

Goblin Gazette is dead until it can be properly ressurected, just go for that other paper for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Snicka wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
Snicka wrote:

If I knew how to do that, I would have posted it... but under the name of Samantha Gizzlesprock it woul look so fake...

Same here. Must look to set some time aside to create some stories for the old rag!
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Snicka wrote:

By the way... is it another RP character dying? It becomes more and more often nowadays...

yee good idea m8 lets see if can make a nice story out of it ^^ and nah Sei aint dead..

Avior wrote:
I seriously doubt Sei really died there.Seems more like a creative way to explain the arena being closed.

Didnt know the arena was closed >.< nah It just happened to be there so we could have pvp ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm

If you want a story in the SSD some info would be appreciated, drop a comment in the suggestion box in the Honored Society section for that?
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Well,i may be totally wrong here,but i think i heard about Blizz removing some arenas from the tournament to fix some bugs..?
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 am

Nice to see you back, Seidra. Was a bit of a shame to see you OOCing in /s in the hustle and bustle of Dalaran, though Sad
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Archnazg wrote:
Nice to see you back, Seidra. Was a bit of a shame to see you OOCing in /s in the hustle and bustle of Dalaran, though Sad

I dont RP in place where my character is not ICly there Wink would a bit of a bullshit RP..
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Seidra wrote:
I dont RP in place where my character is not ICly there Wink would a bit of a bullshit RP..

So what about the other RPers potentially there?
OOC is fine as long as it doesn't affect you?

Not groovy man.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Seidra wrote:

Not groovy man.

I've always wanted to say this:

"Five-0, Five-0! Scram, it's the RP Poh'leece!"

Razz
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Opathu wrote:

Razz

No Oppy, I could never take your place as the biggest whiner on SSL.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Opathu wrote:

Razz

No Oppy, I could never take your place as the biggest whiner on SSL.

Ref! Ref! Low blow! cyclops Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Seidra wrote:

Not groovy man.

I think those potential RPers should be thankfull that I RP.. Would they want to have more pure OOCers or guys that RP but also sometimes OOC... Before gettin angry at me I think we should first get pissed at all those people that name their chars PX,Benafflock,Bearman,Illiydan
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm

Yeah mate, others driving a schoolbus of a bridge should permit you to jump off a bridge with just 1 child to Wink if one does it.. why shouldn't the rest follow? They're not even being as bad..

It's not hard to type (( )), if I can do it I'm quitte sure you can to.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Feronius wrote:

word
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
Feronius wrote:

word

Though (( )) is still OOC in /s. But sometimes whispers and suchlike don't work.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Quote :
Before gettin angry at me I think we should first get pissed at all those people that name their chars PX,Benafflock,Bearman,Illiydan
Hey! Leave Ben alone! He's a classic comical relief,and a rather creative one,compared to many others (well,nothing beats Bloodsail Admiral Yarrthas in my eyes,but still).

Anyway,back on topic.Sei is totally wrong here.Noone should be thankful to you for RPing,ever.You like it and do it for yourself,not for others.The other guys are wrong as well,because this "no OOC /s" rule is...well...quite moronic tbh.It leads to fulltime RP,which is not that bad itself,but...it ruins the game,unless you play ONLY for RPing (then WoW is not your best choice,really).Speak only ICly in /s,wear only your RP gear,ignore everyone that doesn't follow those rules...That all is even less fun than it sounds like,and RP is supposed to be fun,just like any other aspect of the game.
RP is not about wearing specific clothes or talking in some specific way (hello,all of you troll fella's out there!).It's about you feeling your character and acting as he would act.That's why i ain't speccing anything but Fire,even if it's gimped to the bone.I never corpsecamp lowbie allies (unless provoked) because Avvy would never spend his precious time on something like that.He doesn't mind blasting some of them on his way though,but he almost never finishes them off if they don't die in one blow.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Seidra wrote:
I think those potential RPers should be thankfull that I RP.. Would they want to have more pure OOCers or guys that RP but also sometimes OOC... Before gettin angry at me I think we should first get pissed at all those people that name their chars PX,Benafflock,Bearman,Illiydan

Lol I'm not angry, I'm just pointing out what a see as a big fail in your logic. I'm not one to go nuts and start reporting over OOC behaviour, I just ignore.
I would expect better standards from an RPer like you than some clown with a fail name like the ones you describe.

Avior wrote:
Anyway,back on topic.Sei is totally wrong here.Noone should be thankful to you for RPing,ever.You like it and do it for yourself,not for others.The other guys are wrong as well,because this "no OOC /s" rule is...well...quite moronic tbh.It leads to fulltime RP,which is not that bad itself,but...it ruins the game,unless you play ONLY for RPing (then WoW is not your best choice,really).Speak only ICly in /s,wear only your RP gear,ignore everyone that doesn't follow those rules...That all is even less fun than it sounds like,and RP is supposed to be fun,just like any other aspect of the game.
RP is not about wearing specific clothes or talking in some specific way (hello,all of you troll fella's out there!).It's about you feeling your character and acting as he would act.That's why i ain't speccing anything but Fire,even if it's gimped to the bone.I never corpsecamp lowbie allies (unless provoked) because Avvy would never spend his precious time on something like that.He doesn't mind blasting some of them on his way though,but he almost never finishes them off if they don't die in one blow.

I don't regard myself as a hard core RPer or elitist in anyway, and I can honestly say I have never said anything OOC in /s or /y, I don't use the whole ((brackets)) stuff either.
I happily spam the shit out of LFRP, trade, guild or party as some people might already know, I just don't see the point in say.
Is it really that hard to talk about football or whatever shit in a /w or private channel?
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Vexacus wrote:

Is it really that hard to talk about football or whatever shit in a /w or private channel?
And what's the point?
Talk only ICly in /s cause some other RPer might hear you.
Wear only your RP gear cause some other RPer might see you.
Never run,always walk so that noone could ever accuse you in OOCing.
See where this is going?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!   Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena! Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash News! Huge Explosion destroys Arena!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next