We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[H RP] The Bloody Knuckle Boys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowhoof

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-28

[H RP] The Bloody Knuckle Boys Empty
PostSubject: [H RP] The Bloody Knuckle Boys   [H RP] The Bloody Knuckle Boys EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Shadowhoof spun around on the spot and struck the orc square in the face with a stiff right hook.

"What was dat you said?" he bellowed at the orc as he fell to the floor.

The orc collapsed and lay motionless, his limbs twisted awkwardly as he fell. As a small pool of blood started to develop near his head and started to drip through the wooden walkway into the water below. Shadowhoof looked down at his right fist. The spiked knuckle duster he had used had a smear of blood across it's smooth surface and what appeared to be a fang wedged in between two of the spikes.

"You's gotta be kiddin' me" he said in a dismissive tone as he knelt down to examine the orc. He grabbed the chest and the head rolled back, it's neck was broken. Shadowhoof look up at the others, "Did any of you's hear what he said, sounded to me like he called me a leaky goat. Or did he say we should take the boat?" He scratched his ear thoughtfully.

They had just robbed a merchant in Booty Bay and had decided that this was the best time to decide on their escape route. There is no accounting for brilliance. Nobody replied to Shadowhoof, they all knew the answer but who was going to tell him that he just killed an orc because he misheard him? No one, that's who.

"Ahh well" he mumbled as he kicked the body into the water "I suppose we's best be doin' some recrutin' when we gets back. So boys, lets get on that there creaky boat before it leaves" he paused as a thought crossed his mind but as quickly as it entered his thoughts, it was forgotten.

The gang, calling themselves The Bloody Knuckle Boys, boarded the ship leaving behind one beaten merchant and one mutilated orc corpse. The perfect crime, or maybe not quite so perfect. Either way, The Boys name was now out there thanks to their deposit in the Booty Bay harbor.

Whoever came across the orcs body would find the following.

1x letter of application to The Bloody Knuckle Boys, water damaged but Shadowhoof's name is clear.
1x tabard with the emblem of a knuckle duster
1x map with directions from Orgimmar to The Crossroads
1x small stone with strange markings
Personal belongings

((The Bloody Knuckle Boys is now set up and running Smile

You can read a little more about us here http://bloodyknuckleboys.googlepages.com/home. It's a very basic website with a link to a forum at guild portal which isn't currently being used, but it will do for now.

The general idea is that the guild starts out as a gang of disorganised thugs involved in dirty crime but as time goes on we get more organised and powerful. The long term goal is that we become an integral part of organised crime, if not running things completely. I'm sure there are other criminal syndicates that would have to say something about that, but that is a long way off.

As we are new / lowbies we are spending much of our time leveling but in the future will will be organising RPPVP events, I hear there is much profit to be had in the alliance held territories.

If anyone is interested in joining send me an IC Letter in game. I will post more details of our crimes in the future so I will leave it up to you to decide how you heard about us.

Feel free to find the ork body as described above but if he goes undiscovered it's no great loss. If you do decide to find him IC though, let people know here (and in the identicle post on the realm forum) so he doesn't keep getting pulled out of the water and looted Smile

I hope the tabloids don't pick up on this *wink wink*

Looking forward to meeting more of you ingame,

Shadowhoof))
Back to top Go down

[H RP] The Bloody Knuckle Boys
Page 1 of 1