We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! Empty
PostSubject: Nick, you''ve bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:32 am

That's right! Thanks to your obsession with tea bagging you've now got Xari obsessing over it as a form of cool insult.
Now true, he has no idea how to use it properly, but it's going to get bloody boring bloody quickly (in fact it already has).

YOU GIT!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Soon all of Menace will be using it seeing as they all share one personality :O
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:50 pm

They'd have to get their cocks out of each others' virtual arses before they can tea bag anyone, Gurf Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:12 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:15 pm

I was always wondering why bother with <Menace> tagged people on the forums when its obvious they are complete idiots?

Ok Nick Ryan has its very own way dealing with teens who play online games per internet but other folks should just give a sight and go on.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:31 pm

See, this is where my frustrated youth worker comes in and just wants to take a cricket bat to his knackers until he ingests them!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Gurfang wrote:
See, this is where my frustrated youth worker comes in and just wants to take a cricket bat to his knackers until he ingests them!

I think I know what you mean but still it sounds somehow wrong...

...and well as to me I believe all these boys are people with too much free time and no idea how to use it. Where are their parents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Worse than all that, Xari now comes across to me as a walking cliché factory. This "Old man" crap reduces his posts to Meh-dom that suggest euthanasia is the ONLY way to save the world. Whether it is euthenasing him or the rest of us, it doesn't matter!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:51 pm

I believe Nick is right that he is just a lonely emo boy on the net going mad but then...seriously who the hell cares? The SSL forums are not the community, they are a bunch of crazy forum trolls who spend hours there, and yes I mean you too Mister Gurf although you dont go down to their level.

Anyhow its good to keep posting threads concerning RP or world PvP (the second very rare) but the rest of all threads there are stupid nonsense crap.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:33 pm

Shadowtroll wrote:
The SSL forums are not the community, they are a bunch of crazy forum trolls who spend hours there.

Quoted for truth. Anybody posts anything there, most likely the second post will be something related to "ur mom" or "sex leg".
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:36 pm

A reason why WAL is so much better, its moderated, its a community, it concentrates on the primary aspect of our server which is RP. Apparently if you are looking for the community you wont find it on the realm forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Amusingly, I have learned that Blizz dislikes the words "testicles" and "scrotum" from all this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!   Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick, you've bloody gone and done it now!
Page 1 of 1