We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark

Go down 
+13
Leaf
Vypra
Avior
Xariandra
Siheld
Ryleen
Alaster Grymm
Quintilius
Snicka
Dracomarius
Shadowtroll
Kaeldrin
Archnazg
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

[RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 am

I'm sure if you look closely enough at this "new" Forsaken lady, you'd see a badly, over-made up face; stubble beneath the foundation; an Adam's Apple; knobbly knees; and rasping voice that sounds like a 100-a-day smoker. Plus "I luv mum" tattooed in prison ink across his neck (ain't that the same one Archie the dark lord had? ^^)

So ... a new Forsaken lady ... or an "old" one? Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 am

(( gasp! scourge-aligned?! please tell me you'll conceal your faction, me no wantz to wage war on you, Archeh, we whaz freindz!! =/ on another note, will someone be stepping up to govern UC and the R.A.S.? i think this would amke for some intresting Rp ))[/quote]

Archnazg didn't lead the RAS at all, that job is taken Razz. Master Apothecary is a rank in the RAS, the leader of the RAS usually has Grand Apothecary as a title. Though it's all fucked up atm with Putress etc.

The Governor post is free.

You may have to wage war on Vasarche and her minions soon, as I think they've been discovered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 am

Archnazg wrote:
You may have to wage war on Vasarche and her minions soon, as I think they've been discovered.

Not by everyone yet xD We can still do evil deeds to most people who have no clue.. Just we have to watch out for a few people. Anyway nobody of them know how Vasarche looks Arch, only Kadris (I think...), so you can do what you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:51 am

Quint knows!

And not a single shred of meta was required either! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:53 am

You're safe from me for now...But just wait for when the nomadic run is over!
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 am

Oh Arch, you're very much welcome to bring Varsache or any other character to the Sunfury Ball on the 21st, but I would recommend not using it as a stage for any big bit of drama-rp you've got planned. People are coming for a party, and it'd suck if everyone and their dog has got major plot twists saved up.

So yeah, hope you can make it. Thread hijacking? Moi?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:07 pm

I spotted the lady Arch ;D
She was smoking.. ugly..
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Hehe lab miss-hap- awesome.

And somehow I managed to get into this thread without even knowing it Wink
Back to top Go down
Manovan Marrowsteel

Manovan Marrowsteel

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 pm

*cackle*

This turn of events amuses me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.responscirkeln.nu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark   [RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Demise of Lord Archnazg Magnark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2