We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House of Aroth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andarana

Andarana

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-27

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:07 pm

(( This is NOT vampire RP for people who keep thinking so. Traditional vamps don't exist in the game, duhh. ))

Katherine, my beloved twin sister, was still asleep when I heard the screams from my sisters room next door to me. I heard a mans voice, and then I knew what was going on. I grabbed the knife I hid underneath my bed and held it close to my chest. Katherine woke up when Iréyon screamed, and she stared at me and noticed the knife. She looked into my eyes before they went to the door. We both knew what was coming.
The door flung open and Linaah was there. She was covered in blood och was holding a dagger in her hand. Behind her, HE was. He walked past Linaah, and focused his eyes on Kate. She tried to back away, but he caught her with one hand. I looked away, terrified of what I would see. Katherine begun to scream, and tears started falling down on my cheeks. Linaah was looking at me with eyes that did not belong to her. Her deep blue eyes were now dark, blood red.

If I didn't run, I would become what she was, what everyone in my family would. I didn't deserve this. Without thinking, I jumped out of my window and fell down on the ground. I landed totally wrong and I think I twisted my foot. "You can't run from me, dear sister", I heard Lin yelling. I begun to run in fear into the woods. Even though I was getting further and further away from the house, I still heard her voice in my head. I tripped and fell alot in the forest. My black, silk dress I was wearing was ruined. I started to feel dizzy and fell on the ground. The thick forest of Ashenvale was a nice place to fall on, but then I heard foot steps close to me.

"You know you can not run away from me, Andie" she said. Her voice was darker than before. "I do not know why you do it. I am just trying to help you, my dear."
I could barely speak, but managed to get out "I do not want to die."
"Why do you say such things?" she asked, but didn't wait for an answer. "Do not fear me for I am still your beloved sister."
I wanted to throw something at her, I didn't want to see her. "You chose your destiny - OUR destiny - when you fell in love with him. If I will die tonight, I do not want to be what you have become. I will not walk this world in eternity, waiting for some cure to be found, but never will. If you love me, you will do as I say" I said quickly. You could hear the fear in my voice, something I had been trying to hide. Fear of her is what Lin loves.
"Of course I love you, Andarana, therefore I want you with me. With us. Blake is taking care of Katherine this very moment. Pimzanis joined us. Mother joined us. Why won't you?"
"I do not want this life!" I cried out.
Lin twirled her red hair playfully, watching me with curious eyes.
"Ohh, but you will" she said.
She moved closer to me, since I couldn't move, I couldn't back away from her. She brushed my cheek, which made me tremble. She was so cold. Cold as... death. I noticed that her skin was pale white. "Who wants to live forever?" she growled, and pushed me down with her hands. Her head went to my arm, and pain shot through my body. The darkness was falling upon me. I was destined to walk the world for eternity, with my family by my side.

I was born to darkness.
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:09 pm

So this happend before the previous Andie tale, and this is from her sister's point of view. ))

My eyes fixated on his huge body. His face was not elvish like the rest of the boys here, but he had the aura of an High Elf. He was a new commer in the village I lived in, and all the girls were staring at this beauty, and so did I. He had long, black hair down to his waist and his face was strong. He couldn't be more than 20 years old though. Dressed in all black and carrying two big swords on his back. He went inside the Inn.

Andarana nudged me, whispering that she wants to go home. She didn't feel comfortable around that man I could tell. Who would? New comers weren't often appreciated in this village but, apparently, he was. I told her to run home, and so she did. Some of the other young girls had done the same thing. There were about nine girls heading to the Inn, and I was one of them. I let my long, red hair fall down on my shoulders. Maybe I was over dressed this night, damn it. I was wearing a black velvet robe with silver details. The others? Simple pants and a top.

I walked lightly inside, trying not to make big sounds after me. He was sitting by a table close to the bar, his long dark hair all covering his face. Ignoring the other girls, I walked up to the bar and ordered a glass of water. He didn't look up when I sat down on the chair next to him. I eyed the other girls that had not had the courage to go there, and smirked at them. Wow, they really must hate me, I thought.

"Hello there" I said cheerfully.
He removed his hair from his face with one hand and smiled at me. That smile made me go dizzy. I couldn't believe there was people that beautiful. "Good evening", he said. His voice was so dark, almost didn't fit his beautiful face.
"So what brings a warrior to this little town?" I asked, staring him down.
"Warrior?"
"You look like one, sir. I just assumed."
"I guess..." he answered. I pointed at his swords lying on the ground next to him. Gosh, I felt like such an idiot. Stop pointing, Lin, stop pointing!
"Yeah, you are right", he said.
"I am Linaah by the way."
He smiled again, nodding. "Pleasure to meet you, young Linaah. My name is Blake Aroth."
"Nice to meet you too, Blake. Wow, what an unusual name around here. They are all called Karodi here or something like that." I giggled.
He laughed at that, moving a hand through his dark, beautiful hair.

I stayed up late that night, talking to Blake. When the bar closed, he welcomed me to his room. He asked alot of questions about my life, if I liked it here and such. I didn't mind talking, and he seemed to enjoy watching me ramble on about stuff. We stayed up talking till the sun rose, and he kissed me good bye. I walked slowly back to my house just outside the town, careful not to fall. Even when I thought of him, I had gone dizzy. When I got home, I told Andarana all about my night with the gorgeous Blake. He was friendly, but Andie didn't believe me. Bleh, screw her. Jealous little kid.

It was when I was going to buy water that it happend. I walked away from the inn, taking a detour through the forest. I heard footsteps behind me, and I turned around. Eight girls spreaded around me, each of them holding small daggers. It was the same eight girls that had tried to walk up to Blake last night, but failed because of me. "May I help you, ladies?" I asked, fearing what might come next. None of them said a word, just stood there in silence, watching me. Then one girl raised her arm and threw the dagger at me. I was too afraid to move, and the dagger hit my leg, making me fall down on my knees. I then remembered something that my mother had told me: Girls would do anything to get a man. The other girls moved silently towards me and raised their hands. Nothing but pain came.

I woke up in someone's arms. I couldn't quite tell at first, but I remembered the voice. "Stay with me, Lin", he whispered. "Don't you dare die on me here!"
I moaned in pain and opened my eyes. He had been crying I could tell. He kept whispering soft words into my ear, reassuring that I would be all right. How could that be? All I felt was pain. Pain... that somehow felt nice all of the sudden. His cold body was pressed against mine, and it felt... nice? Yeah. It actually did.
"Hello beautiful" he said when he noticed that my eyes were open.
I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't manage to get a word out.
"Shh, you're going to be all right. Just stay with me, okay?"
I nodded and looked down at my body. How could I still be alive?! I had deep cuts in my stomach and my legs. Blood kept pouring out and I immediatly looked away. Blood made me feel uncomfortable. Then pain shot through me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.
I turned my eyes towards him, and he was watching me, smiling when I was in pain. When the pain suddenly stopped, he turned my head down for me to look at my body.

I had been fixed. My body was healed, and it showed no scars from the deep cuts I had just had a few moments ago. How could this be...
I looked at him. He was still smiling. I opened my mouth and shockingly, I could talk now. "What just happend?" I asked. My voice was the same, thank the lord. Then he explained it all to me. I was surprised I did not cry or yell at him to kill me. He had that power over me. But then again, I would be with him for as long as we both shall live.

When he finished talking, I told him "I want to bring my family."
"Yes?"
"Yes."
"Let's go get them then, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:10 pm

(( Andarana again. ))
I woke up to a new life. My eyes could see every tiny detail, and hear anything. I could hear the leaves fall around me, something that before had seemed so silent. Lin had carried me to a small house just outside the boarders of Ashenvale. The rest of my family was there, settling down. They knew there was no going back.

I remember when Linaah had told me about Blake. When I first saw him, I had felt uncomfortable around him. Something was mysterious about him, something that I had not wanted to find out. But Linaah had of course gone after him. And here we were. Doomed to live eternally. How Blake had gotten this curse, I did not know. He seemed to enjoy it; well it sure looked like it. He had brought some animals, and he taught Katherine how to feed off of them. It was the blood that he said we needed. Lin looked happy while watching Blake take care of her little sister. She must have gone crazy, or why did she choose this life? Doesn’t matter now really. What is done is done.

I had been walking around and had noticed that we sure were not still in Ashenvale. The leaves were now a different color. Red, brown and yellow. It took me a while to discover that this was Azshara. I sat down on a hill to watch the sunset, when Blake appeared behind me. He sat down next to me, glaring at me with deep, golden eyes. “Andarana” he sighed. “I believe you have questions to ask me, am I correct?” I nodded. “Why us, Blake?”

“Your sister is extraordinary. From the first moment I saw her, I knew something would happen to her. She must have been the most beautiful girl in that town. Of course the other girls would have to take action some day. I am glad I was around to save her when that actually did happen.” He said, his voice was soft and comforting. “We are not undead, dear Andarana. We breath, we bleed and we can be killed, though not easily, and I have been living for a long time, trying to find purpose in this life. That is when Lin comes in” he said, and I trusted him. There was something about him that wasn’t evil, even though he looked like something that the elders in the village had warned us about. His long, dark hair was hanging down on his shoulders, and his skin was pale white. His eyes, on the other hand, were beautiful. The golden eyes made me feel comfortable around him now. “There was a reason why I went into the inn right after arriving in your village. I had noticed Lin and my hunger for her lingered in my body. I believe I drank around fifty bottles of water before she entered the inn. The water soothes us when we know that the person we will spend the rest of our life with is around you. I had heard it from my father, that is was like that when he first met my mother.”
“Your sister is my life now. And I am sure you will find your purpose in life soon.” He brushed my cheek and said something in another language that I did not quite understand. “Blake… I caught my own reflection in the water earlier today”, I said. “…and I don’t look I used to.” He laughed softly and answered me “Your old elf features are still there, but you look more ‘human’ now. That is what my father told me.” He helped me get up and we walked in silence back to the house until I asked him a question that had been on my mind for hours. "Yes, Andarana. You will look like you do now, but your feautures will become more beautiful. We are blessed with eternal beauty to lure our preys into thinking that we are just simple people with beautiful faces. Your body will change too. Your face will still make people believe you are seventeen, but your body will grow and devolop new muscles. One twitch of your fingers could break someone" he told me. I thought about that and how much fun I could have if I really hated someone.
When we got back to the house, Lin came running towards us and jumped into Blake’s arms. My twin sister Katherine came up to me, and she spoke in her soft voice “We are moving to Eldre’Thalas, Andie. Do you know what that means?” I looked at her with a confusing look on my face. “We’re going to meet High Elves.”
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:11 pm

I watched when Lin charmed the men in the circle. There were three of them. One for her. One for Kate. One for me. Kate and I were leaning back against a tree, laughing at eachothers silly jokes. Lin approached us with the three men, and they sat next to us. Lin watched as the men started to move closer to me and Kate. The man closest to me moved his hand up my leg. I stared at him, growling something unspeakable. He didn't stop, he kept on moving his hands up and down my leg, refusing to look into my eyes. I laughed softly and feminine when I grabbed his wrist and squeezed it. He screamed as I heard the bones break. Lin laughed, too and did the same with the man that was sitting next to her. Kate didn't bother to have a little fun, she just started to get down to business. You could hear the feminine laughs in the dark forest as we marched on, looking for something else to do...

Blake, Lin's mate, had died about a month ago. I did not know how it happend, I just remember Lin crying her eyes out and she didn't say a word for 2 weeks. I had feared this. Without Blake, where would we go? But Lin had a plan, as always. The plan was to have fun with the men in the towns that crossed our path to Eastern Kingdoms. Fun means killing. I'd grown to be like her now, doing nothing but torture anyone that ever laid his eyes on me. We were wanted in Kalimdor now, so it was our plan to go visit human lands. It didn't take long for us to find a ship. Filled with men, of course, Lin had fixed it. When we arrived in Eastern Kingdoms, there were none of the men left. Lin had a killing spree onboard.

It wasn't until it had gone one week that we heard about a kingdom, Lordaeron. We stayed there, but Lin didn't bother to kill. Why, we did not know. Kate and I spent most of our days reading, but then we moved on to Andorhal and Caer Darrow. Lin didn't follow us, she stayed within the city, doing something we did not need to know.

I was bored. Sick of life. Tired of waiting. Kate had fallen in love with a young man, Christian, that lived in Caer Darrow and she said she would stay there with him. She didn't want to follow us any longer. I was sad to hear that, it left me alone with Lin.

But it didn't take long for the plague to come. Killed everything in its path. Lin arrived in Andorhal with horses, begging us to follow her south. I followed her but my beloved twin said her goodbyes to us. It felt as though I would never again see her. The last thing I saw was Christian's head rolling away and I heard Katherine's screams. She had chosen her path. Now we followed ours.

Stormwind City. We finally reached the south and I sat in a tree, watching some men duel. They did not see me, and I was glad. A man approached them and said something. I twirled my black hair playfully, sighing as I re-played my life in my head. I didn't realise I had fallen asleep when I heard a man yelling "Miss!" I opened my eyes and looked down. A man, couldn't be more than 25 years old, with golden hair and a face that dazzled me, were staring at me with dark eyes. "Miss, are you all right?" he said as I jumped down and landed gracefully. "I'm just fine, thank you" I said, and watched him glaring at me. "How did you do that?" he said, pointing up from where I had jumped from. "You should have broken something!" He said as though he were chocked. "I said I was fine, didn't I? And look..." I said, jumping up and down on the place. "No broken bones." He laughed softly and bowed his head to me. "You'll have to teach me that someday, miss...?" "Andarana" I answered. "But please, call me Andie." He smiled and replied "Andie. I'm Dante."

And just like that, Blake was right. I would find him someday. And that day had come.

I care not to write about my life with Dante before his death. I gave birth to a beautiful little girl and we called her Rosalie. Shortly after her birth, Dante was murdered by my own sister. Linaah didn't know what she was doing and who she was killing. I will never forgive her, but I live on. I had my chance with love, and now I will walk this world with only Rose by my side. I don't have enough tears to mourn my husband's death. It killed me inside, and I shall now be dead.

I watched as the young men approached the young girl in the dark alley. There were five of them. I guess she didn't know she'd been followed, she was shocked when one of the young men patted her shoulder and turned her around. I was hiding on a roof, dressed in leather. I jumped down and landed gracefully, without any sound. They didn't hear me, good. This will be fun. I touched one of the young men's neck and pinched him. He yelled out in agony as I laughed, watching him suffer. The other men were not focused on the young girl, their eyes were on me as they moved closer and closer. I smirked, wishing they'd give me some fun. And they did. None of them were expecting a young girl like me to be able to defend myself. They were shocked as I grabbed two of the men and kicked them in their kingdom. The other two watched as their friends were lying there, screaming with pain. They tried to run, but they didn't get far. I took their arms and squeezed them, hearing the bones break. I laughed softly and feminine as I walked up to the young girl. "Do not fear me or thank me. Just be glad I was here at the right time." I carried her away, she was too shocked to walk and I dropped her off at the nearest inn. I walked away in silence, hoping for something to happen.

The night is still young.
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:12 pm

There is just one thing that I fear the most. The meetings on Tuesdays at 20.00. I joined the Stormwind Militia about a year ago, hoping that I would be able to control myself. I’ve done well, but it is the meetings that I fear the most. Every human being has a special scent that makes them unique. It is those scents that I must ignore, but it is not that easy. And when I enter a room filled with humans, the monster within me tells me to destroy those scents and take them for myself. But I can control myself. The rest of my family has learned to be around humans, too. My sister, Linaah, even found another boy that she could love. He was human when she met him, and it took them a week to fall in love and make him into the monsters that we are. Siflex, my brother in-law. He, who acts like he could kill me if he wanted to, I laugh at that.

Several militias were walking into the Garrison. I was sitting on the hill just outside, watching. I saw some of them staring at me, like I’m some freak. I was wearing the uniform, why were they staring? I have every right to be a freak, thank-you-very-much. But I am also one that could stand out in a crowd. My perfectly, flawless white skin was glowing in the sunlight and several people have told me that I am flat-out, drop-dead gorgeous. Astoundingly, breathtakingly beautiful. I have the face of an angel. Like I need any of that. Everything about me invites them in. My voice, my face and even my smell. But it's all camoflage, hiding the fact that I am older than probably all of them combined. I hide in the night. I’m a loner and I don’t feel comfortable around people. I’m not social at all; I have nothing to talk about. Well, maybe that’s why they’re looking at me. They haven’t seen me before. The lady of the night…

I got up on my legs and started to walk into the garrison. I’m usually one of the first to arrive in the meeting room, but the sunlight was extra strong today. It is something about the sun that I just adore. I stopped just outside the room, breathing heavily and then held my breath. I walked into the room and stood behind one of the others in the cavalry. I’ve learned to hold my breath a very long time, like I don’t need to breathe at all. I lost it one time and tried to not hold my breath during a meeting. Every scent flew around the room and for a while, I thought I was going to release the monster within. It’s a dangerous thing I am doing, but as long as I believe I can do it, I am fine. In my year I have not touched any of my comrades. My icy touch could frighten anyone. I sometimes wonder what people would think of me. A ghost, a girl who can’t age anymore or a monster. I wish I could for one day know what it feels like to be a normal girl. To know what it feels like to be able to brush someone’s cheek and not be scared of the fact that I might hurt them.

After the meetings, I usually walk alone on the road. A trip to Goldshire is common, buy some water and then move on. Rose runs around in the woods, and sometimes comes up to me. My daughter who does not look like the one year old that she is. She could pass for five by now, her dark, curly red hair hanging freely on her shoulders. And she looks like me. But if people knew that she was my daughter, questions would come in. How could a 17 year old girl have a 5 year old daughter? That’s why she’s hiding around the forest, usually running around with my crazy, gnome sister Milaina.

I woke up in a tomb, and I had shackles around my wrists. I was leaning back on a wall, and caught the glimpse of my kidnapper. A young man, maybe 19 years old. He was wearing all black, thinking that he looked hot in it. Gah, one of those people that believe they can’t die. I’ll show him a thing or two. Three other men came in the room, and stared at me. “You found a young girl, good job Marcus” one of the men laughed. “A Militia, too” my kidnapper said. One of the men, a ginger haired man that just looked ridiculous, walked up to me and brought me up on my feet. I obeyed, trying to look helpless. I snickered to myself. “A pretty one. Isn’t she the one that walks around on the roads around here?” The other men nodded. The ginger haired man pressed me up against the wall with a knife against my throat. “We’re going to have some fun, won’t we, girl?” I flashed a set of perfectly white teeth at him and laughed. “You wish.” The shackles were too big for me; it was so very easy to get myself out of them in a second. In only a second, I moved my hand too quickly for him to see, and grabbed him by his neck, lifting him up from the ground. “Fun, yes. For you? Not so much.” I threw him away and he landed against a wall. He was unconscious. The other men reacted quicker than I thought and came towards me with knives in their hands. Once again I moved too quickly for them to see and appeared behind one of the men. I took his head and turned it the wrong way a few times, and I heard the neck break. Super fun for me. My kidnapper put his hand on my throat and tried to choke me. I grabbed his arm in an attempt to keep my throat uncrushed. I pushed his arm the wrong way back until I heard the elbow crack. He yelled out in agony and wandered around helplessly. The last man looked terrified and began to run away from me. I appeared in front of him in a second and pushed him down on the ground. “Don’t hurt me. Please don’t!” he whispered. I put my foot on his head, and looked into his eyes. “I won’t” I lied and pushed my foot down. I heard nothing from him after that. The man with the broken elbow was still wandering around in circles, screaming. I grabbed his other arm and made him look at me. “My name is Andarana. Remember that” I said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:13 pm

The sound of the leaves that falls around me catches my breath. The noise that my feet make when I step in the snow. The feeling of the sun that makes my skin shine. But none of that matters when one’s life is over. I no longer feel. I no longer feel the touch of others. Fear of what I have become is consuming me. My soul. My body. My everything. If I can just for once have someone that knows how I feel. To know what is happening to me. But no.

Her armor is growing out of my skin, the red and black is taking over. My hair is no longer just black. Blue and red stripes all over my hair, making me look demonic of some sort. How she has that power, I do not know. Demonic… Is that what my old me has become? People say they know me, but they have to meet Arlithrien first. The old me…

The armor is growing. My dress falls down on the ground to let her consume me. To take control over me. When she is, it is no longer me. I fear for my comrades lives. She, or should I say me, have yet not been hurting anyone, but in time – it will all come. Time is everything. Time is… nothing for the likes of me.

The red armor is growing out my skin, but it looks like it is stitched to my skin. My eyes have no longer the golden color. Ice-blue eyes stares at me in the mirror. Arlithrien.

My life means nothing to anyone. I am no ones. I am no one. The blood is pouring out of my skin where the armor used to be.

What am I suppose to do when my life is over – when I feel nothing? Sorrow for my husband’s death. Sorrow for my comrades lives. Sorrow for all the people that will get hurt because of the old me. Of what I used to be. Andarana is my normal name, for my normal times. When I am the quiet, but yet smiling, young girl that stands outside the Garrison.

Fear.

The wind hits my face as I remove the hood I was wearing. A heart. It’s my heart that keeps me alive. My heart. I place my hand above my heart and my fingers start to dig into my skin. My ending will come soon.
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:14 pm

"The world seems not the same, does it?" I asked.
"Nothing has changed, yet here we are", Kate answered with a smile.
Kate, Alucard and myself were sitting in the snowy mountaints of Dragonblight. Alucard is my brother. We're all triplets. I have not mentioned him earlier because of what he has become now. A Death Knight, unfortunately. But he looks the same, the same as both Kate and me, but still muscular which makes him atleast look manly. Or boyish. I don't know what we are. But his voice didn't match his image - flat and devoid of all emotion, yet awful at the same time. "Why haven't we left this world already?" he asked. Kate and I both looked at eachother and shrugged. "Because it's a fun world?" Kate asked me. I nodded my head, lying to myself. Fun? Nonsense. In all my years, I have been so bored. I have even tried to kill myself because of it. Several times. But nothing happens. I'll stay in this world till someone finally cuts off my head. I can't recover from that wound. I laughed to myself.

The roof of the Garrison is always empty of people, which is terrific because that means I have a new place to sit on and do absolutely nothing. Woopie...
I hear voices from downstairs. It's all mixed from the boys talking about their history of combat or the girls whispering about asking some boy out. And myself? Trying to be as quiet as possible so noone comes up to the roof and bothers me. The only one that knows where my new sitting-place is, that's my brother inlaw Siflex. He seems to scare all the guys away, making them think we're a couple. A good thing really. I am so sick of boys talking to one nonstop and then they say "I love you, Andarana." Gah, nonsense. Noone knows me. They are inlove with the fact that they can say "I have a girlfriend". People are so strange. 'The world seems not the same, though I know nothing has changed.' And people seem to want what they can't have. I wonder why. If I want something, I'll get it. It's just as simple as that. People go through too much trouble to get something. It's easy and it can be done faster.

I love the sound my feet make when I walk in the snow. The glistering snow of Dragonblight is a sight for sore eyes. If I only knew of this place before the boats could get to Northrend. I walked along side the shore in clothes that would make people wonder how I could wear that when it's freezing outside. My leather pants and a simple blouse is all I need. I can't get cold, nor get sick, so why bother with heavy leather or clothes stocked on eachother? I bent down to pick up some snow to throw up in the air. The snow seems to have the same shade of white as my skin. How people don't find that strange... Something is terribly wrong with the world. Are they so familiar with people with snow-white skin, that they just don't care, or are they dazzled or are they just ignoring the shade? I don't know the answer to all of my questions. And if I ask someone, they would think I'm weird and start to ask me questions. I don't want that.

My daughter Rose came running towards me in Elwynn with my sister Milaina. Rose only came to give me a medallion she had found in my old house in Feralas. My old medallion that I always wore back in the days when Dire Maul was ruled by Highbornes. My daughter had found the only item that I had forgot when we had to travel north, because of the wanted-posters. Rose ran away, probably on her way to visit Linaah. Milaina stayed, she was obviously tired to baby-sitting Rose. Milaina and her short gnome-legs can't handle the same pace as my daughter when she runs. I had found Milaina on a ship that had been attacked, just outside the coast of Stranglethorn. I had been out on a daily swim when I heard a ship being attacked. Gah, I thought - Pirates. I climbed up on the rope that was hanging down from the ship. I saw a gnome in a cage. The memory makes me laugh. My cocky little sister was once trapped in a bird's cage. She was cursing at them, and tried to throw something at the men. Fifteen men, at most, were going through the ship, trying to find some treasures. I saw a bunch of corpses, probably the crew, laying around on the ship. I got in sight of one of the men and he aimed his gun at me. The rest of the men saw me too and came towards me.
It only took me about 5 minutes till they were all down or thrown off the ship, bleeding. I opened the cage and there she was. And she has been a part of my family for twenty years now. I'll always remember the day when I took down fifteen, vishious pirates on my own and saw my feauture sister locked in a bird-cage.

I'll bring an end to all this madness, all this death and anger. I must not get mad.
I enjoy listening to people talk about completely random things. I can just sit there and relax, knowing that they won't ask me to tell tales. It's when they all are tired and goes to sleep, that I must play along. I lay down on the bed and I close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Also on the Militia forums ;D
Nice read
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:59 am

Memories

"It's twilight." I noted. "It's the safest time for me. The easiest time. But also the saddest in a way... the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?"
"I like the night." Dante replied. "Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."
I looked up at him and smiled. We were in a meadow and I had my arms around him. We were here because he had gotten some time off from duty. My busy guard. We had barely seen eachother in over two weeks, mainly because he were hunting down a criminal within the city. A criminal who changed his appearance every day. If I had seen this man, I would have cathed his scent and I could have traced him down. Dante knew this, but he liked the excitement of hunting down something that was sneaky.
"When do we have to go back to Stormwind?" I asked him.
He kissed the top of my head and replied "We can stay for aslong as you want. I don't have to go anywhere when I'm with you. We'll always be together." "Always." I whispered.

My tears will run out soon. I'll have nothing but the pain in my chest to go through. I can still trace his scent back to our meadow in Elwynn Forest. It's weak, but it's one of the last things I have left. My body falls down on the grass. The pain in my chest is unbearable. How can I still go on, when my heart is no longer beating?

"Cheers!" they all yelled. Jonathan fell down from his chair, which made us all laugh. "I think you pushed it too far, mate!" Vendela told him. "Oi, it's not every day our Dante is gettin' married, eh!"
"Toast!" Erin shouted out, and the other followed.
Dante got up from his chair and looked down at me. His dazzling face made me smile. "My wonderful, beautiful, charming, dazzling, strong, exciting, honorable-" "Da-di-la" Jonathan sang in a mocking tone. "- Andarana." Dante said, as though he were never interupted. "My angel who brought light into my life. I will always love you, and we'll be together forever. Cheers, to my wife, Andarana Dawn!" "Cheers!" they all replied. Dante leaned down and kissed me. "Forever." I whispered to him and smiled.

"Mommy?"
I heard Rose coming up on me. I looked back at smiled at my daughter. "Hey hon" I said. "Where's Milaina?"
"Her legs were short-short. Shorter than mine, mommy. I ran away-away from her!" She replied and smiled with all her face. I lifted her up and held her close to my chest. "Mommy?" she asked me again. "Yes, hon?"
"Mommy and Daddy... This place is yours." She said. I started to feel the tears running down my face. "Yes." I replied. She put her arms around my neck and whispered "No more tears, mommy. Daddy will come back some day, right?" I smiled at her and nodded. She leaned down on my shoulder and rested her head there. "I miss Daddy" she said. "Me too." I replied.

I heard his agoning screams somewhere close. I ran around, looking for him.
"Andie..." I heard his voice behind me. I looked around and saw him lying down on the grass with his hand covering his stomach. I ran to him and sat down next to him, moving his body so that he was in my arms. I removed his hand that was covering his stomach and stared. He had been stabbed several times, and there were too much blood pouring out of his wounds. "I love you" he whispered and smiled up at me. "Shh, don't say that. We're gonna get through this. You'll be all right. Don't give up, my love. Don't!" He chuckled once and replied in a weak voice. "I won't." Tears were running down my cheeks as I saw him coughing up blood. "My love... Oh my love." I sobbed. "It's going to be all right. It won't hurt much longer. You'll stay with me, all right? Stay with me Dante!" I told him. He smiled up at me and nodded his head. "We'll get trough this, my love. We will be together always" I said. "Always" he whispered.

I watched him fade away. I held him close to my chest as he closed his eyes with a smile on his face. The word "Always" still haunts me everyday. My tears are never enough for the pain I am feeling. He promised me forever. Forever is never enough.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 am

A nice, different read.
I enjoyed! Wink
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks Smile ))

"You're still up?"
His voice came from the other side of the bed. I turned my body around and looked up at him. "Of course. I just, eh, dozed off." I giggled. He laughed with me.
"How late is it?" I asked him.
"It's almost morning. So go back to sleep, hon."
"Never." I replied.
"You are very stubborn" he said with a smirk.
"You knew that when you married me, didn't you?" I didn't wait for an answer. "How come you're home so... early?"
"On duty, the bastard wouldn't let me get home to my wife."
"Bastard" I repeated.
He took off his uniform and slid down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and placed my head on his shoulder. "You stink" I told him with a smile. "Well, let's do something about that, eh?"
He pushed me down on my back and started to kiss me like a madman. I tried to push him away, but I failed. Of course.
"Rose is in the building!" I managed to get out between kisses.
He stopped suddenly, his golden hair was covering the sides of my face, "She isn't. I left her at your sister's place before I came up here." His dazzling smile made me blush. Like always. He started to kiss me again and I gave in to our needs. My happiness was here. And it would never leave.
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 pm

I twirled my black hair playfully, sighing as I re-played my life in my head. I didn't realise I had fallen asleep when I heard a man yelling "Miss!" I opened my eyes and looked down. A man, couldn't be more than 25 years old, with golden hair and a face that dazzled me, were staring at me with dark eyes. "Miss, are you all right?" he said as I jumped down and landed gracefully. "I'm just fine, thank you" I said, and watched him glaring at me. "How did you do that?" he said, pointing up from where I had jumped from. "You should have broken something!" He said as though he were chocked. "I said I was fine, didn't I? And look..." I said, jumping up and down on the place. "No broken bones." He laughed softly and bowed his head to me.
"You'll have to teach me that someday, miss...?" "Andarana" I answered. "But please, call me Andie." He smiled and replied "Andie. I'm Dante."
His looks caught me by surprise. He had a perfect square jaw. Full lips. High cheekbones. Broad forehead. His hair was thick and wavy. His body was big boned, thickly muscled and no fat. His skin was golden, like his hair. Dante's voice was pitched low, but velvety in its smoothness. He also wore an amulet that signaled him as a guard of Stormwind. He was the most gorgeous man I had ever seen in my entire life. I wouldn't be surprise if I was drooling, and didn't notice it. He kept smiling at me. I must have looked like a fool. But name one female who wouldn't think this man was as beautiful as the night itself.
"Care for a walk, Andie?". He looked at me and was still smiling. I was still staring at him. I was in my dream world. No man had ever wanted to actually take a walk with me. This is a dream. No man could ever be this beautiful. No way. No... way.
"Andie?" He asked me again.
I was still staring but managed to say "Okay."
He walked with an odd grace for a man in a uniform. I must have looked silly, as I kept on falling down to the ground. I was still in shock. He always helped me up when I fell down. His skin was warm against mine, but he shivered. I told him sorry, but he just smiled at me. Was I really cold, or was he just being a gentleman?
He did not say much while we were walking. I was beginning to wonder if he was really after to talk to me, or just lure me into the forest so he could molest me in the many ways I had heard was illegal. But he looked too friendly, or should I say too beautiful, to do anything like that.
"Here we are" he told me when we had stopped. He had taken me to a waterfall. Ahh, the water could drain out my screams. Great. I had no hope left. Maybe I could run?
Maybe.
"Sit down, please."
I looked around, terrified. He saw the look in my face and sighed. "I'm not a bad person, Andie. You just looked lonely and I wanted to save you from loneliness. But if you are not ready to welcome friends, I can leave you to your thoughts." Gah, his voice was so velvety. It was silky and charming. How did I ever doubt that he was nothing but a good man? I placed myself on the ground and wrapped my arms around my legs. He chuckled at the way I was sitting. "Are you trying to hide from something?" He asked.
"Maybe." I told him.
He laughed again, and smiled at me. Was he always smiling? It dazzled me to my very core.
"You look... Should I say, concerned?"
"I... I am in shock, actually."
"Why?" he asked.
"I was beginning to wonder if this world was void of your kind. The nice guys, you know? The ones that actually don't lure you into the forest to... You know."
He sighed. "I know. Men are awful nowadays, aren't they?"
I nodded.
"Apart from that. I haven't seen you around lately, Andie. I'm a guard, I should have seen you."
"I just got here. I think. Time means nothing to me."
"And why is that?"
"I guess I don't really care. I have nothing to do during the days. I watch people. From trees. It sounds silly, but it's what I have done my entire life."
"And how old are you?" he asked. I didn't want to lie to him, but I had to.
"Seventeen."
"Doesn't sound like a long time." He told me.
I smiled. "I know. But it's the truth. I've done it my entire life. My parents died early, and my sisters practically raised me." I sighed. I hate lying to people, but it's for their own good.
"Sounds fair I guess."

Days passed. I had been spending so much time with Dante, that I had actually fallen for him. It hurt me inside, knowing that if he felt the same for me, I would eventually outlive him and then watch him fade away from the earth. It killed me to even be thinking that.

"I look ridiculous." I told him.
He chuckled. "You look stunningly beautiful."
He had asked his blacksmith to make me a uniform, for my own protection. I found it rather silly. "You're just saying that."
"I am." He replied.
I sighed.
"You'll grow into it. Hopefully."
"I can't get any bigger!"
"You know that there is something called 'food', right?"
"No. What is that?" I said in a mocking voice.
"Let me take you out then. C'mon, it'll be good for you."
I concidered that for a moment, but I always told him what he wanted to hear. "Of course I'll go with you."
"Good girl." He told me.
"I don't have to wear this, do I?"
He laughed and patted my back. "No, even though you look stunning in this, you look even more beautiful in one of those robes you have."
I sighed. If he only knew how old those robes were. Probably older than his grand-parents.
I got to meet his friends that night. They were friendly and all, but nothing like Dante. He had totally accepted that I was so weird and quiet and didn't actually say much. The women in his group of friends looked at me as though they were terrified. They were a bit older than the men. Somewhere between 30 and 40 I suppose. But there were something about their faces that was familiar. It scared me. Did they know who I was? If so, would they tell Dante? I got scared immediately when I realised that.

We went to the waterfall (slash) Meadow again and there were something different about his face now. Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap! Should I run now, or maybe I could kill him? No. I couldn't do that. He meant too much for me. But wouldn't I break his heart if I ran away now and never looked back?
I sat down in my normal position. He looked down at the waterfall, so he didn't face me when he asked me "How old are you?"
Here we go. "Seventeen."
He turned around and faced me then. "And how long have you been seventeen?"
I sighed and looked up at him. I couldn't lie to him now. He knew the truth already.
"A while" I told him.
He chuckled. "Lucy and Vanessa told me that they had seen someone who looked exactly like you in Lordaeron. You owned an inn, or a bar, called 'The Rose'."
I nodded my head. I was cleary terrified. This was it. I had been happy for 2 weeks. And now it ended. Good bye world.
I thought he was going to draw a knife and kill me on the spot, but he smiled instead.
"Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I was afraid you'd kill me. Or... leave me. I know it sounds silly, but I have never been this happy before in my entire life, Dante."
"I'd never do that. See? I'm normal about this."
"I know, and that is what scares me."
He got down on his knees infront of me, his face only inches away from mine. I got terrified immediately.
"You are a very weird person. But you are also loveable. I wouldn't care if you were an ancient demon trapped in a human body. I wouldn't care if you were a scourge. I wouldn't care if you were a mass murderer. Because I love you for being you."
I blinked once. Then twice. It felt as though minutes had passed when I opened my mouth and asked "What did you say?"
He smiled crookedly at me and repeated "I love you for being you, Andie."
I was still in shock. I couldn't even open my mouth to tell him how much I loved him back. But there was no time for that. He assaulted me in my state of shock and placed him mouth on mine and moved his lips with mine. I got out of my shocking state and wrapped my arms around his neck instead. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:37 pm

"Well, well, well. Look what you found!"
I frowned when I heard the most awful voice I knew. Dante turned around and round, trying to figure out where the voice came from. "Don't appear scared. That's what she wants." I whispered to him.
"Who?"
"My sister. Linaah."
He frowned the same way I did when he heard the name.
She then appeared behind a bush, and walked towards us with her long, elegant legs. A graceful walk that won over mine.
Linaah certainly didn't look like me anymore. Her skin wasn't white as snow. She had sun-brown skin, the straight black line of the eyebrows over the almond-shaped, hazel eyes. Her cheekbones were high and sharp. Her neck was long and slender, like her hands and legs. Her straight, red hair was hanging down like a drape over her shoulders. Her voice was high and pure, like a songbird's call. Her body was slim but yet muscular, covering it in leather.
I wouldn't be surprised if Dante found her attractive. Her seductive voice spoke again. "Want to share it?"
I felt Dante move position so he was standing behind me. I took his arm so I had a grip on him. "If you touch him, I'll kill you."
"Now, now. Don't get angry, sister. So... Is he your toy? I mean, for now?"
I sighed. "Why are you here, Lin?"
"You didn't answer my question."
"Am not planning on it." I told her.
"You see there, boy? You're just a toy to her."
"You think you scare me, ginger?" His voice was filled with anger. I liked that.
I smirked at my sister, who has in shock that a human man would actually say something disrespectful to her.
"Well, well. Your toy has got a mood. Sure it's a he?"
"Why are you here, Lin?"
"I heard from Kate that you had fallen inlove with a human. Had to see it with my own eyes. You picked a pretty one."
"Leave, sister. We don't want you here."
"No, I won't leave. What's your name, soldier?"
"Don't tell her, hon."
"Dante Dawn, miss." He told her.
I sighed.
"A pretty name for a pretty man. Kinky" she replied.
"Shut it immediately, Lin, or I will have to kill you" I told her.
"Stubborn, isn't she, Dante?"
"Fine, we're leaving."
I took his hand and walked away with him. He looked back at her. "Pleasure to have met you, Linaah."
"The pleasure was all mine" she said with her seductive voice.
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:38 pm

I stared at Dante's face while he carried me across his room. His dark eyes were narrowed into slits, a dark, loving greed glittering in them. As he put me down on the bed and looked down at me, I had a distinct thought that he was going to eat me alive.
Except, he just layed down next to me and started to hum a soft melody. It soothed me.
"Sorry I had to... You know." I told him.
He smiled at me. "Everyone falls off a cliff once in a while. No biggie."
"Yeah, but I must be so heavy. It took us ten minutes to walk."
"I would carry you anyday, all day. I was with you the entire time, that's all that matters." He exhaled deeply. "Besides, you don't weigh anything. You're as light as a feather."
"Ohh, haw haw. That's not funny."
"I'm not lying, beautiful."
I believed him then. Damnit, I love arguments. Instead of just laying there, I got up on my knees and looked around. His room was so... dark.
"You know..." I started. "I've never seen your room before."
"No?" he replied.
"Nu-uh, and I always imagined that it would be so much lighter, you know? It's almost completely black, and it's just four in the afternoon."
"I like dark stuff. The dark soothes me. Like your hair, for an example." He took a lock of my hair and played with it.
"Noticable." I replied with a smile.
Then we just layed there. It felt as though hours passed. And before we knew it, it was eight at night.
"Hmm," he said. "You want food?"
"I, um... Sure?" I told him, my expression probably told him that my answer was not yes.
"C'mon, I have some meat laying around."
I followed him down the stairs, down to his kitchen. He pulled a chair out for me to sit on, so I obeyed him.
"Have you ever seen me eat?" I asked him.
He chuckled while he was taking up stuff and putting them back again, probably looking for that meat he was going to serve. Oh, yum.
"I don't eat... much." I told him.
"And I don't care" he said when he found the meat and placed it on the table with a boul of potatoes. "Dig in."
He saw the look on my face, and sighed. "Okay then." He carved up his piece of meat into small pieces, and then leaned across the table with his fork close to my mouth. "Eat. If you don't, you'll hurt my feelings." He said it with a mocking voice, but it still hurt. I opened my mouth and the fork went in there. Yuck, metal. What a taste, but the meat. Hmm, it actually tasted quite nice. I chewed on it lightly, and he was watching me. When I finally finished that little piece, he smiled at me. "See? You're not going to die if you eat. Good girl."
I smiled crookedly at him, and he continued to feed me.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Interesting, very interesting indeed!
Again, enjoyed it very much, the dairy-like-style
Back to top Go down
Andarana

Andarana

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:09 pm

As Dante led me down the hall, he was stroking my shoulder. My back. Then he curled his hand around my waist, his fingers sinking into my soft flesh. I fit well against him, my head coming up to his chest, resting on his pectoral as we moved together.
"Let's get that blood off you, hon", he told me.
I sighed. "I'm fine, really. That was a good fight."
"I saw that. You moved like a predator", he muttered. Was he... jealous?
"I'm sorry", I told him.
He didn't bother to answer me. He led me into his bedroom and put me down on the bed. He walked over to his closet and took out a boul of water and some towels, and placed them down on the bed next to me and started to wash off my arms.
"Something wrong?" I asked him.
He shook his head. But something was obviously bothering him.
"C'mon, tell me."
"It's nothing really, I just..." he started. He stopped washing me and placed his hands on my shoulders and sighed. "I thought I would lose you."
"I'm not going anywhere", I told him.
"No, I know that. I just... I didn't know you were a fighter until tonight. A little heads-up would have been nice." He smirked at me, and I smiled back.
"I'm sorry about that. When you've lived for a long time, you kinda' need to learn how to fight", I told him.
"You're even better than me and my buddies. Combined!"
I giggled soft and feminine. "I could teach y'all."
"Haw haw, very funny." He picked up another towel and started to wash my ankles. "How did you get blood on your legs?" he asked me.
I showed him the slit I had made on my dress. "I couldn't fight with a long dress so I kinda' had to tear it up." I showed him the blood on my thighs and he sighed.
"Bloody murderess." He smiled at me.
He kept on washing my legs and when he was done I slid out of my dress and put on a shirt of his and slid down between the sheets.
"I'll be back soon", he whispered in my ear and kissed the top of my head.

My eyelids flipped open. Long male fingers were moving down the bridge of my nose. They drifted across my cheek and then over my jaw. The fingertips rounded my chin and came up to my lips. He brushed my lower one with his thumb.
"Good, you're up." His voice was sharp in the silence that followed.
"Have you been watching me sleep?"
He smirked. "Maybe."
I looked out the window and moaned. "Oh no, it's daylight."
He slid out of the bed and opened his closet. "Yep, so I have to go now. They're really counting on me today since we took yesterday off."
I got up on my knees and pulled the sheet with me. "I guess you're right. So, um, when'll you get back?"
He finished putting on his armor and spoke. "Late. Maybe around midnight."
I sighed. I slid out of the bed and as I got close to him, he put one arm around my waist and pulled me against his hard body. His lips came down hot and hungry on mine as he burried his other hand in my hair. "I love you", he told me before he left the house.
I licked my lips and went over to the mirror by the closet and took a look at myself. I placed my hand on my belly. Hmm, it haven't been this round before. Then something moved inside.
"Oh shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

House of Aroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Aroth   House of Aroth Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Aroth
Page 1 of 1