We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wednesday 21 January

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Wednesday 21 January Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 21 January   Wednesday 21 January EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Signups. I'm too lazy to post the few lines of text at the moment, so I'll be brief.

Message me here or in game, or reply to this thread o sign up

I'll post you a calendar invite in game, pressing "accept" Doesn't guarantee you a spot, I will post "confirmed" next to your name in the calendar view if I've looked at the makeup and I can be sure that we'll have space.

Confirmed posts will come on an as-you-accept basis, so if you're the last dps to accept, but you're so brilliant that you don't smell, you'll miss out on a spot.

On another note, check the other thread I'll start in a minute, which will be about a loot system that I've been advised to think about. I want input.
Back to top Go down
Huyana

Huyana

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 21 January   Wednesday 21 January EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 am

Hey Chow - Think i would want a go at this one if need be. (Gonna reheck if Naxx has reset after my last run on it tho).

Im also currently in PvP specc, but thats just for Arenas tonight. If Naxx has reset for my part, i will change into full PvE again when im done doing Arenas so im ready for wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.noctem.phpbb24.com
emil_frojd

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 21 January   Wednesday 21 January EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 11:09 am

I want to come as a healer.

/Stargaazer
Back to top Go down
Makhail

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 21 January   Wednesday 21 January EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm

i can come as dps, tank or healer.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 21 January   Wednesday 21 January EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Fendoor wrote:
Hey Chow - Think i would want a go at this one if need be. (Gonna reheck if Naxx has reset after my last run on it tho).

Im also currently in PvP specc, but thats just for Arenas tonight. If Naxx has reset for my part, i will change into full PvE again when im done doing Arenas so im ready for wednesday.

Resets every wednesday Wink you'll be fine
Back to top Go down
Makhail

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 21 January   Wednesday 21 January EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 11:51 am

depending on if my gf comes today or not, i might not be able to attend. gf > wow ya know Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 21 January   Wednesday 21 January Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 21 January
Page 1 of 1