We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Curtain Night faction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Black Curtain Night faction! Empty
PostSubject: The Black Curtain Night faction!   The Black Curtain Night faction! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:28 pm

After experimenting with GHR and GHI for about a week now and having majority of my guild into the project, just as Sang Real I created a Black Curtain bar faction. For the ones who dont know the GHR addon its a addon which lets you create factions for RP purpose and so increase or decrease with each existing faction reputation.

Now for the time I realized that GHR is not very known and popular on Horde side but I still feel it very interesting and since there are more then enough people to RP with this (by now) I would like to introduce how the Black Curtain bar will work from now on, or at least for those who use GHR.

This here is a common item which people will receive when buying a drink from the Black Curtain inn and have GHI and GHR of course.

The Black Curtain Night faction! Wowscr20

The use of it is obvious, anyway one more time for the ones who are too lazy to take a closer look. You have now a club card and will get discount on drinks Smile

The following item you will receive every time you buy a drink. Its a consumable item and when using it you will increase your reputation with the Black Curtain Inn with 100.

The Black Curtain Night faction! Wowscr19

The following item you receive when you reach on GHR the status of honored with the Black Curtain Inn.

The Black Curtain Night faction! Wowscr21

It grants you access to the upper level of the Inn which is the VIP lounge. You will have always a reserved place and of course many extras like private dances and special drinks reserved for the VIP's.

I hope to see soon more people into this anyhow you should know that using this addon you wont be alone on the server and that there is use for it after all Smile

Please comment, give suggestions or ask if something is not clear.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: The Black Curtain Night faction!   The Black Curtain Night faction! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:14 pm

I got these lovely little addons for myself today. I don't know why I never tried them before, they're wonderful. There is now a faction for both HoZ and the Sparrows.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Black Curtain Night faction!   The Black Curtain Night faction! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:43 am

I would to add a few things connected to this project:

Now after yesterdays Black Curtain Night event at which we reached a new top of customers! (thx to everyone who participated) I would like to say that my plan worked pirat We made a lot of people actually get the GHI and GHR addon so they can get a Club Card and many are interested into the VIP card after some people saw what we offer upstairs Wink

Anyway one more time thanks for everyone who supported!
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The Black Curtain Night faction!   The Black Curtain Night faction! EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:46 am

I love GHI, and it should be supported and used more indeed.. allows such lovely creativity and economic (trading / merchants) RP.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: The Black Curtain Night faction!   The Black Curtain Night faction! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 5:59 pm

There has been some trouble involving a computer crash. The old project is locked and can't be moderated any more, so we have created a new one. I am now running it, whisper me if you need to be invited to it.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Black Curtain Night faction!   The Black Curtain Night faction! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Ryleen wrote:
There has been some trouble involving a computer crash. The old project is locked and can't be moderated any more, so we have created a new one. I am now running it, whisper me if you need to be invited to it.

The GHR addons seems to be buggy after last patch so this project is for now frozen, we will wait for Pilus to make a update so it can run properly. GHI is working anyhow perfectly, so we will continue to spread the Gryphonheart empire on the Horde side but in other ways.

Once the addon works properly we will inform you immediately and continue the work on the custom factions.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Curtain Night faction!   The Black Curtain Night faction! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Curtain Night faction!
Page 1 of 1