We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And on the sillier side of things...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

And on the sillier side of things... Empty
PostSubject: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 2:02 pm

...Tranq has hit 80! Seems like such a waste to me.
On the plus side, it seems to have been found out by Sub getting ganked.
(only joking Sub!)
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Yep I saw it come up when he dinged this morning.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 2:22 pm

IMO Tranq is pathetic anyway.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 am

When I made a sardonic comment about this (someone bothering to rush to 80) half the people replying in the SSL post seemed to imply I was jealous. Oh how right they were ... after all, what is a partner, baby, mortgage and life outside Azeroth compared to the wonders of power-levelling and account sharing so that I can gank others for two weeks whole ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 am

Opathu wrote:
When I made a sardonic comment about this (someone bothering to rush to 80) half the people replying in the SSL post seemed to imply I was jealous. Oh how right they were ... after all, what is a partner, baby, mortgage and life outside Azeroth compared to the wonders of power-levelling and account sharing so that I can gank others for two weeks whole ...

I was going to point that out but thought it would be better you did Razz
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:10 am

Did you lot see the Wrath forums on the WoW Europe site? There are already people at 80 or even extreme No-Lifersİ who have completed all the raid content!!! Now they're sitting around twiddling their thumbs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:24 am

Opathu wrote:
Did you lot see the Wrath forums on the WoW Europe site? There are already people at 80 or even extreme No-Lifersİ who have completed all the raid content!!! Now they're sitting around twiddling their thumbs.

Serves the numb-nuts right!

I mean, I could understand it if the person were an RPer and PVPer,simply because being at the top level means that nothing is closed off to you and only gear separates you from people in PVP. But to do it just to see everything is just a sad waste.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 4:50 pm

To be fair... they don't have to do it, so they can either stop paying the subscription and save the money or just do other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And on the sillier side of things...   And on the sillier side of things... Empty

Back to top Go down

And on the sillier side of things...
Page 1 of 1