We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In pursuit of Stupid New Things

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

In pursuit of Stupid New Things Empty
PostSubject: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:28 pm

It was a fine day in Silvermoon and Quintilius sat on a bench, watching two shapely Sin'dorei women having a little private time of romanticism, involving alot of tongue.

"Gods, I hate that.. "
"Hm, doesn't look like it..." A soft voice beside him said. Quintilius crossed his legs.
"No, but seriously, that's just plain annoying. "
"Why? I never knew you didn't like, uhm, that."

"What? No no! I like it, I like it alot! It just annoys me that I am excluded from that part of the women just by default. I mean, just cause of my willy I can't get that. That's..that's sexism that is!"
"Quin.. Surely you can't mean that? I mean, you exclude people from, uhm, action because they have willies too."
"That's not the same thing at all."
"Quin.. Of all the things.. "
"Hrgn.. I just wish there was some way.. some.. trick.."

--------------------------------------

"Why hello there, luv. Whatcha say you and I go and - "
"Sorry, not interested in men.. ta ta."
"Hrgn.. Again!"

----------------------------------------

"Sorry bruv, girls only tonight."
"I know. That's why I am here!"
"..."
"Aw c'mon! It's whipped cream night!"
"Yes, sir. Now get lost."
*grumble*
---------------------------------------
"Quin... You need to shut up about that now.."
"No, but damnit! They..they.. Elude me!"
"Yes, but as long as you got that between your legs you will never have a chance! Forget about it allready!"
"You have obviously never heard of the Forsaken Tenacity!"
"Oh dear.."
---------------------------------------
"Hm. You sure about this?"
"No."
"What?"
"I mean, yes. Perfectly safe."
"It better be."
"Yes, just step into the ring and press the Big Red Button."
"This one? Allright. Say, why do you wear that thick overall and those protective glasses? Do I need those?"
"No, just press the Button. After I am behind that Thick Iron Wall there."
"Seriously, if this is not safe You better tell me! I paid good money for this!"
"Okey, I am safely behind the wall now. Press the Button!"
"Hm. Allright! Hah, try and Elude me now! Here goes..."

*SCLORPOKOWOOOM!*

((To be continued))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 pm

dude did you just chopped off your dick???!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:37 pm

*Browosheelwshhwoor....wurr..wurr....*

"Ah! Welcome back..uh.. miss."
"Hnuuurgh..."
"Yes..."
"I feel like shit."
"That's not a nice thing to call it."
"I..ooh.. I got... I got... Oh.. I got.."
",Yes.. Oh for goodness sake, stop that."
"So..soft.."
"Right. You'll find everything you need in there. And.. STOP THAT!"
"Sorry.."
"Okey.. you need to come up with a new name."
"Yes, I allready made one.."
"Oh?"

"Sindee Pantiléz - Lesbian Extraordinaire"

"Oh dear......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:20 am

i retake my previous post and replace it with this new one:

Genious!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 am

*dies laughing*
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 am

I presume this is your "I'm going on vacation for 6 months and can't play WoW" story?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:27 am

I wish it was. He nearly killed me yesterday, I was falling off my chair IRL. It was so hard to keep my suspicious character serious.
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:36 am

Lynnora wrote:
I wish it was. He nearly killed me yesterday, I was falling off my chair IRL. It was so hard to keep my suspicious character serious.

That makes no sense at all.

If Quint had a sexchange he wouldn't be out of home for months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:29 am

If I ever catch you somewhere IC, you better pray Daid doesn´t find out it´s you, or she´ll make you go right back in the machine and change back Razz End of the fun xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 am

He is pretty persistant in hiding it. He walks like a man, though.
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:38 am

I so wish I'd been at the Keel last night :< Silly Naxx >.>
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm

So you RP-d out a sex change instead of creating a totally new char with a totally new backstory? Cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 pm

i just tried my luck at Lynn's restaurant... no luck, Sindee is fishing in different waters i'm afraid... not like that would keep me from stalking her!
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Quin's only going to be female for as short a time as allowed (which is 30 days) which is a shame, as it's so much fun to RP with, and so fun to have Lyranne actually think about her relationship with Quin in the first place *cries a river, and laments -again- that Quin's the closest she has to a relationship*. Her meeting 'Sindee', though kinda goofy and silly, helps create more interesting and mature RP, simply because of how well the two know each other.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Hehe. This was orignally meant as a joke, but seeing as how it has to stay this way for 30 days forces me to actually seriously consider the repercussions of this, which will prove quite challenging I am sure. Weird stuff, but been good fun so far.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:20 pm

"Sir?"
"Sir? Do you have a cold?"
"Erhm. No?"
"Then call me miss!"
"Yes, sir. I mean miss. You really think this is a good idea?"
"Well, I have to adapt!"
"Yes, but wearing a dress?"
"Hey, if the amazonian chicks could do it then I can!"
"I don't think they fought in dresses, si.. miss."
"Nonsense. I shall master this chick thing. Even in battle."
"Miss?"
"Yes?"
"Do you see that dwarven steam tank there?"
"Yes."
"It's coming right for us, miss."
"Yes."
"Run, miss?"
"Yes."

"Oh, you allright there, miss?"
"Brflsrlsfmnrsl...."
"See, I told you it was a bad idea to wear a dress to the battlefield. Especially one as long as that. I mean, ofcourse it will make you trip over and.. oh, miss? Watch out for the ta.."

*CRUNCH*

"Oh dear..."
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 am

Quin died under the treads of a tank!? O.o Whilst female and wearing a dress no less. Eep.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:16 pm

how convenient...now we can never know the truth of all those 'Loa blessed' manhood rumours Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Quintilius

Quintilius

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:55 am

The Ashen Order Guild Hall, despite what you might suspect, is a nice place. Very tidy. The reason for this is the maids in the Order, maids who take their job very seriously and who is not deterred from their cleaning no matter how big the explosion was or how many demons that has been set loose or even if someone left the cellar door open.

It was one of these maids that turned her attention from her dusting to the door as there was a short knock. "Delivery for the Ashen Order!" a squeaky voice announced on the other side of it. The maid pulled up her sleeves and made sure her rather large hairpin was where it should be. She had some experience with "deliveries" to the hall. "Delivery of what?" she asked. "Er. I wouldn't know ma'am. I am just the delivery goblin," The maid pulled the hairpin out of her hair. "Is it big?" The maid cracked her knuckles. "Uhm. Yes, rather. Was quite the hassle to get it 'ere if I have to say it myself!" "Does it tick?" "Sorry, ma'am?" "Does it tick?" the maid repeated, with a unmistakable edge to her voice.
"Err. No, ma'am." The maid slid silently closer to the door. "Does it make any sounds at all?" The goblin hesitated. "Err, No ma'am."

The maid suddenly ripped open the door and before the goblin had time to loose his gobliny grin he had a wickedly sharp hairpin pressed against his jugular. "Delivery from whom?" The maid demanded so coldly it suggested that she's been taking lessons from a certain someone.
"Ack! Hrgn.. Quintilius Delauney, ma'am?" The maid arched an eyebrow and applied slightly more pressure witht he hairpin as this really did not make things better. The maid slid her gaze over at the wooden casket. "Is that a coffin?" the maid inquired ever so sweetly. The delivery goblin responded with a nod, which he should not have done. "Ack!" he said. The maid stood up and wiped off her hairpin. "Sorry, about that dear. Who's in the coffin?" The goblin was clutching his throat and glared at the maid, then he pointed at a note on the coffin. It said "Sindee Pantiléz aka Me"

"Me?" The maid pondered aloud. "And you said this delivery was from Quintilius Delauney?" The goblin nodded.
"How lovely.. Hm. Take it round the back.."
And so the goblin did.

Unbeknownst to them both an etheral presence had watched all of this and the presence was not amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In pursuit of Stupid New Things   In pursuit of Stupid New Things Empty

Back to top Go down

In pursuit of Stupid New Things
Page 1 of 1