We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

[RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS)) Empty
PostSubject: [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))   [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS)) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 11:30 am

A long antique, wooden table sat, deep, deep within Undercity. Forsaken nobles, officials, House members and important Apothecary Society members all sat down it. It extended far into a wide hall. Servants littered the wide room, bringing glasses of wine to and from the table. A slight chattering ambiance filled the air. There was a thud, and a bang, as two large obsidian doors crashed open.

"All rise! Banshee Queen, Sylvanas Windrunner!" With that, the audience stood, bowing their heads to the Dark Lady."

Royal Dreadguard filled the room, taking even spaces apart around the perimeter. Shortly behind Sylvanas followed Grand Apothecary Putress, Dark Lord Archnazg Magnark, High Executor Anselm and several, female Dark Rangers, their eyes glittered in a potent scarlet glare. Varimathras slyly followed in, gazing from side to side, in a sinisterly cunning way.

Everyone was silent, gazing at Sylvanas, the meeting proceeded.

Some hours later

Archnazg addresses the House.

"Thus, my brothers! We process now in line with the Hand of Vengence. Revenge will be ours, though the battle will be long, but we will endure as we always have! We are the Forsaken, we slaughter -anything- that stands in our way! I sail north with the fleet in two weeks time, I expect you all to bind with me as we carry Sylvanas' banner into the waste, to the final goal."

(( Just a little announcement that we will be RPing A LOT in Northrend, so feel free to arrange events with us whenever, if you want.))

((ALSO SEE: Guild movie http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1odbFz9dWh4 - Made by myself and House members, we have constructed a short movie just to show what we are and what we do, really. It's my first video, so it's not 100% perfect and such, however, please take a short look if you're interested. Didn't get round to doing the voiceover due to lack of hardware, and other little f**k ups, but never mind, it doesn't necessarily need one - the next video will have one.))
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))   [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS)) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 4:13 pm

(( Well colour me impressed! Thats a pretty nifty looking vid actually and an excellent advert for the HoS.

...wtb more hours in day so i have time to put a character in there... Wink ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))   [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS)) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:59 pm

i am the skeleton that is closest to the camera at 2.01-2.09 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))   [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS)) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:13 pm

I always knew there were skeletons hiding in that cupboard ... but what's going to come out of the closet next? .... tada
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))   [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS)) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:28 pm

Opathu wrote:
I always knew there were skeletons hiding in that cupboard ... but what's going to come out of the closet next? .... tada
You mean who's going to come out of the closet, don't you, Opathu?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))   [RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS)) Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Hand of Vengence ((and guild movie - HoS))
Page 1 of 1