We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth Empty
PostSubject: [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth   [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:29 am

Liontooth decided to take a leisurely stroll though the ruins of Lordaeron. The feeling he was still not welcome by a few forsaken was more than evident. Liontooth simply met the glaring and sneering with what started off as a wave and quickly turned into a rude gesture.

Upon reaching the exit he saw none other than Quintilius himself seemingly talking to Swampfae.

"Hmm...seems he is busy...guess I will go over and say hello then" Liontooth grinned to himself

"QUINT!" Liontooth bellowed
"LION!" Quint swiftly replied.

Liontooth snickered at the fact that still hasn't got old from that day in silvermoon from the "ball"

"Oh oh Lion I have something to show you!" Quint said with slight excitment to his voice.
"Hmm? whats that?"
"Here take a look" and at that Quint walked over to Liontooth only to stumble and thus send the vial flying towards the direction of Liontooth.

With a smash Liontooth found himself drenched in some kind of liquid.
"Opps...sorry big guy"
"Eh...don't worry...I could do with a wash anyway" Lion sighed.
"Liontooth...I wish to speak with you in private" Swampfae stated.
"Umm...I would like to but" Liontooth stopped and pulled up his kilt which was slowly falling off and fasten the belt.
"Hmm...strange...belt must have come loose or something. Anyway I can't I promised someone else I would see them" Liontooth smiled but blinked at the strange look he was getting
"...What?" Liontooth pulled up his kilt cursing under his breath
"Oh umm...nothing..." Quint said seemingly trying to hide a grin.
"Whatever...anyway I am gone, farewell" Liontooth said before walking off hold up his kilt.

Later on at Thunder Bluff

Liontooth walked towards the pond wearing completely different clothing than before.
"Ok...I seem to have shrunk...no biggie I know these potions..." Liontooth muttered to himself as he was closing in to the pond.
"Don't panic...in a few moments I will be as good as...BY THE GODS!" Liontooth looked into the pond not believing what he was seeing.

Liontooth examined himself just to make sure the pond wasn't playing tricks on him.
"I...I'm a...kid?!" Liontooth said with slight panic in his voice.
"oh no...no no no...This can't be right! Why do I look like this?!"

It was then a passing adult tauren stopped and smiled
"Ah...your going through -that- stage are you? Its nothing to be afraid of little one"
"W...what? Hey I'm not a kid get lost you idiot!"

The elder tauren frowned at Liontooth
"Well...what a rude kid...kids these days...no manners to spare at all!"
and with that the tauren walked off leaving Liontooth cursing under his breath.

Later Later on

Liontooth sat at the edge of the bluff seemingly trying to meditate.
"Hmph...even my animal forms are affected by this" Liontooth muttered to himself.

Shortly after a forsaken male and female where walking side by side.
"My dear...I am so glad we found each other again even after death" The female said happily to the male
"Yes...I though I lost you...but now we can be together forever" The male said back with a smile on his rotten face.
"But...you know...there is one thing I regret my love" The female sighed
"What would that be my dear?" The male said looking worried at the female.
"Well...we never did get that child...did we?" The female said looking at the male
"Well...yes but...we where too young and it seemed to early...you know" The male said with a slight panic to his voice
"Was it really? Sounds like you just didn't want one" The female said pouting.
The male simply sighed.

"Has to be an answer...how do I get back to nor..."
"Awww isn't that just precious?" The female interrupted Liontooth causing Liontooth to lose concentration
"I...guess..." said the male
"See...even something as beastial as the tauren can have cute kids...We could have had a cute kid"
"Yes dear..." the male sighed

"Look you!" Liontooth got up and glared at the couple
"I am not a kid...I am not cute...I am not cuddly and I am trying to concentrate so why don't you both be annoying somewhere else!?" Liontooth snarled
"Oh my..." The female said with shock at the sudden outburst.
"Hey...learn some manners you little brat!" The male yelled
"Manners? How about I teach you some by ramming my hoof up your..."

A giant hand picked up Liontooth by the scruff of the neck stopping him mid sentance,

"Thats enough out of you kid...never heard such disrespect...your coming with me!"
"Get off of me...damn it I said get off you idiot!"

Liontooth was dragged off yelling obscene curse words at the top of his voice and flailing his arms.

The forsaken couple just stood there their faces wide with surprise at what they just saw.

"Y...you know dear...you where right...it was too early...in fact lets never think of it again!" The female said
"Thank the shadow for that" the male muttered
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth   [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:36 pm

Funny one! Very Happy
Did Liontooth turn into a kid officially now, or was it just a one-night fun?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth   [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:38 pm

He's stuck that way for now Razz
Back to top Go down
Yrjial Stormscream

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth   [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Somewhere in Orgrimmar, Yrjial sits in her large chair, waiting as a small lawyer finishes drawing up the document, and passes her. She signes it without even looking at it and leanes back.

"I allready have 60 children, - what is one more..." she mutters, and smirks coldly.

((C'mon Lion! We'll be just like Batman and Robin!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth   [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:27 pm

((I'm not ga...oh right...i got ya!))

Liontooth sits at the pond looking at the childish reflection peering back at him

"Guess I am stuck like this...hmmm...What to do now?"

Liontooth lies back

"My family still need protected...so...despite my condition I have to fight on with all I got..."

"Aww thats adorable" A female tauren voice said.

Liontooth sighs and opens his mouth to say something only to find a handful of sweets being offered to him.

"Here you go little one...take these and go have fun"

"...Thank you mam..."
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth   [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 am

Opathu sat munching his bag of GNERDs, perched on one of the dunghills the Tauren called "chairs", and surveyed the dismal, smokey, shit-strewn surrounds of Thunder Bluff.

"Arse of the Ten Headed Whore ..." he muttered in disgust, wrinkling his nose at the foul stench of dung fires, dung cakes and faeces-covered cowmen and women stomping around the place. He sighed. Another two hour wait until his contact, 'Shifty' Jim, arrived.

For amusement, he began to throw stones at the children. Well, beastmen... he snorted. Imagine the thought - them having souls to steal. Hah! He glanced over at a particularly filthy beastman child, covered in snot and tears, matted fur and a bemused look in its dun eyes. An older tauren male wearing some sort of dress appeared to be leaning over the thing, handing it some sweets.

"Takes all sorts," he mumbled under his breath. "The old Carmanian vice extends even here I see ..."

"Ere kid!" he called out. "Get away from the nonce and getcha feckin' 'ide o'er 'ere, I got a jobs fer ya."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth   [RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] This is... not good - by Liontooth
Page 1 of 1